Roaring Tiger ProcessingScam and cheating

A

First of all i feel used. It does not state clearly when signing up for the free trial that you gotta pay 55 bucks for 2 bottles '1 month supply'. Secondly they sell a 1 month supply as 1 bottle on there web site. That alone spells scam. Secondly i was unfortunate enough to not read the fine print before opening so I am up the creek.

So where I am standing rather then being a normal company where the customer is always right when i told them not to try an force this unauthorized charge to my cc they keep pursuing it. my card has been maxed out for some time now but they keep sending me e-mails how they will keep trying. At which Ive responded ill dispute payment an refuse shipment.

As with most scammers I am pretty sure there gonna send me this garbage anyhow an try an charge me. Its a blatant case of false advertisement it should be buy 2 month supply an receive a week free. Not try it free. These guys should burn at the stake.

JAMSHID FARMANBAR Sep 27, 2010

dear sir,
    I gave order to free sample and i paid by visa card for shipment
    but after so many monthes i found out without my order you every monthes
    you are charging me 246 AED per monthes !!!
    who did give you order?
    why without my knowledge you deduct from my visa card????
    are you THIEF ? or BIG CHEATER ?
    im not happy what ever you did to me!

Chidi Jul 08, 2010

If you love your life don't ever ever buy Roaring Tiger... the product is a sham, a facade, and a scam. I bought the free trial, the company ended up sending 3 bottles to me, and billed me $400. Besides that, i tried the product; all it did was to cause a big throat infection to me. i went to my doctor, and it was confirmed that it was Roaring Tiger that caused the infection. My friend who ordered the same tablet experienced exactly the same throat infection.. be careful guys

• Ty
    Tyrone* Jun 10, 2010

HEY GUYS BRB [censor]

• Ty
    Tyrone* Jun 10, 2010

hey guys, brb [censor] ok

• Me
    melissa bedford Apr 02, 2010

Only wanted to try free trial but cant seem to cancel the monthly order anywhere

jason95160 Mar 28, 2010

same thing happened to me i got one of the trial offers only costing me $6.94 for shipping and 14 days later i got charged $88.73 and got shipped another bottle soon as i noticed it in my bank account i called them and canceled my account i asked for a refund but i was told no so i started to think of ways to get my moneys worth from the company... and i came up with this well first off i was getting the acai berry select and i did lose weight so i did like the product but i was mad at them so i went back to the webpage i ordered from www.freesupplementfinder.com and signed my self back up under my girlfriends name and only payed the $6.94 for shipping and the next day i called and canceled before they could bill me and i used a pre payed credit card so there was no way for them to ever bill me and i been doing it for the last 4 months so after my 5th month supply gets here i wont feal so bad about the $88.73 i got charged because i have got well over $88 in supplements i thought i would share my storie with you guys who got ripped off by the roaring tiger businesses its time for you to start scamming them.

• Di
    DirkMan Mar 24, 2010

You can read more about roaring tiger scam at http://www.RoaringTigerScam.com

• Er
    Eric8162 Mar 08, 2010

I agree I have the same complaint! FALSE ADVERTISMENT. Everybody should call the BBB!!!

• Jz
    JZsr Feb 18, 2010

Yes, roaring Tiger is a scam they stole $ 70.00 from me, they charged for some trash patches that didn't work and charges my credit card, I reported to Amazon and they also stuck with RT and still they offer the trash of RT, my advice, do not buy anything from RT, they are a sacam.

J.Z.

• Do
    Dougg Feb 09, 2010

brb ###

• Ho
    hookuspookus Jan 26, 2010

There free trial offer is not free (Free means free) not free with a reacurring charge on your creidit card and there product does not work so beware of ### like roaring tiger

• Pa
    paapet Dec 08, 2009

they sent SPAM to everyone in my contact list from my e-mail address.

jamielpd Aug 06, 2009

Same here - what can I DO?!

• Ad
    Adrian Jun 16, 2009

Tried the product once and did not authorize a second transaction, which they did . Viewed my credit card statement online and saw the transaction. No email was received notifying me of the transaction.

Andrew May 04, 2009

Roaringtiger.com is really a scammer. I am also a victim of them. I am planning fight against them.

Andrew May 04, 2009

They offer a free trial of their products. But in their link, they mentioned somewhere confined that the person who will get the free offer, he will be considered as a prefered customer and they will charge non-refundable $51.90. This kind of fraud company should be punished for their fraudulent online activity.