Rivoli Grouprepair services

On the 13th of January 2016 I gave my Bulova Accutron watch in at the Rivoli Group's Marina Mall (Abu Dhabi) location to have moisture within the clock, removed. There was mechanical absolutely nothing wrong with my watch as it is practically brand new as it was purchased in March 2015.

It has now been 3 months and I still have not received my watch. When I call ([protected] - claim no 05117RF00149) I am told they are awaiting spare parts - no spare parts were required.

I would like my watch back immediately even if no repairs have been done. This is the worst service I have ever been subjected to and will never use, nor refer anyone to use the Rivoli Group.

repair services