Rite Aid Corporation — pharmacy
Besides a few of the employees just having the worst attitude possible, one of them is nicknamed by many customers as [censored]ie lady; her attitude is just so bad, never smiles never says anything nice.
But that's not my main complaint today.
Doctor sends a prescription two days later it is still not filled.
Go in the morning and they say 2 hours, go back 6 hours later they say another hour or they're working on it. I have now been out of pain pills for 3 days.
It just doesn't seem to get filled. I have waited 6 days sometimes. A manager or somebody at corporate needs to go to that rite aid pull the prescriptions check the date they were called in and the date they were filled and see how long the lag is.
They're blaming the for 5-day power outage however they was slow before somebody needs to hire more employees for that pharmacy or get that store working properly.
one last item you don't get an update on your phone of your prescriptions there's no message sent to you saying it's ready because it's never ready.
More Rite Aid Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacy
- Rite Aid - manager and shift supervisor
- Rite Aid Corporation - customer service
- Rite Aid Pharmacy in Citrus Heights, CA - pharmacist on lunch break... can't pick up a new drug without her consult
- Rite Aid - horrible cashiers!!