Menu

complaints

Rhino Camera Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Rhino Camera at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rhino Camera has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rhino Camera. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Rhino Camera complaints 6

Sort by:

Newest Rhino Camera complaints

O
10:42 am EDT

Rhino Camera Mixed feelings about Rhino Camera's service and delivery

So let me tell you about Rhino Camera - rhinocamera.com. They got some good prices and the buying process is simple as pie. Like, I didn't have to jump through no hoops to get what I wanted. Good stuff. But, and this is a big but, my package arrived late. Like, way later than expected. And then I contacted customer service and they sent it out again - no word about what happened with the first one. Not cool, guys. Also, they didn't even give me no tracking number or nothing. Come on now, it's like 2021, you gotta give people that. But, to be fair, when it finally arrived, it was all good. Like, everything was delivered correctly and I ain't have no issues with that.

Overall, I ain't totally convinced with Rhino Camera. Like, they got some good prices and all that, but that whole shipping situation was a little sketchy. Maybe it was just a fluke or something, but I ain't feeling too confident about ordering from them again.

W
8:59 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rhino Camera Rhino Camera Review: Solid Build and Easy to Use, but Slow Delivery and Lack of Tracking Info

Got my Rhino Camera from rhinocamera.com yesterday. Took slightly longer to arrive than I was expecting, but that's probably because it was sent from Gibraltar to the UK first and then to me. I do wish they give you the tracking number when you make your order, would save a lot of worry. But hey, at least they can send it after the parcel is in the UK.

As for the camera itself, it is pretty solid. It's nice to hold and easy to use, but I'm not particularly knowledgable when it comes to cameras so I can't give you too much detail on that front. But I'm happy with it and it seems like it'll last me a while.

Can't complain too much, would recommend.

H
5:27 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rhino Camera Rhino Camera: Terrible Customer Service & Long Wait for Order Delivery

Man, my experience with Rhino Camera was bad. I purchased a Sony Alpha about two months ago (order 810820), but I still haven't received that bad boy yet. The customer support wasn't much help, they weren't telling me where the package was, but they just said that DHL was behind schedule. They didn't even hit me with a tracking number to boot. After asking about giving my cash back, they told me if I put up negative reviews they was going to hit me with a lawsuit. What even is that? Smh, unbelievable!

Is Rhino Camera legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's detailed analysis reveals Rhino Camera as encompassing serious risks, firmly establishing it as lacking legitimacy. This evaluation serves as a strong caution to potential customers to avoid any business with Rhino Camera, thereby safeguarding their personal and financial interests.

Rhino Camera earns 17% level of Trustworthiness

Serious Risk Warning: Complaints Board's evaluation of Rhino Camera shows a critical trust level at 17%. Avoid for personal and financial safety.

With only 0% of 10 complaints being resolved, Rhino Camera slow complaint resolution rate suggests poor service, lack of responsiveness, or a lack of helpfulness, causing frustration to users. It is obvious that the company has the lowest level of trust.

There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the rhinocamera.com, an be seen as a negative sign of its legitimacy. This could indicate that the site is hiding information. Consider the potential risks involved in engaging with a website if you're unable to analyze its content.

Exercise caution when using rhinocamera.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

We have received reports that the website associated with Rhino Camera is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Rhino Camera has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • The age of Rhino Camera's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Rhinocamera.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Rhino Camera website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Several positive reviews for Rhino Camera have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rhino Camera Rhino Camera Review: Shady Business Practices and Lack of Customer Support

So, I just wanna share my thoughts on Rhino Camera. They're based in Europe, Gibraltar to be precise. But, don't fall for their claims of being present elsewhere. If you're hoping to get your camera repaired, you might be at a loss because, phone numbers to call are out of reach. There's no original warranty, so better cross your fingers and hope you don't face any issues. If you're thinking of returning your camera, I would say, good luck with that, as getting a refund is possible but not guaranteed.

Now, don't get me started on TrustPilot. You might see some customers praising Rhino Camera, but let me tell you, they're probably paid accomplices. I'm not kidding, they're only living off their shady deals with the sellers. It's simple math, if you know what I mean.

Overall, my experience with Rhino Camera has been quite disappointing, and I would advise others to be careful before investing their money in their products.

K

Rhino Camera Rhino Camera: Payment Process Needs Improvement

Yo, I gotta say, I had some trouble buying from Rhino Camera. I mean, like, I was tryna pay and the payment provider was being a real hassle. This ain't no small thing, ya know? I'm worried bout credit card fraud and all dat. I ain't tryna get scammed. So, I gotta give a lower rating 'cause of that. But, hopefully, when I get my stuff, it'll be worth all dat stress. And, like, why don't they have PayPal? That would make things so much easier for a lot of people.

Peace out / Zoran

K

Rhino Camera Review of Rhino Camera: Terrible Customer Service & Shipping Costs

So, here's the thing. I used Rhino Camera for a handful of months for my job, but then the darn thing stopped turning on. Can you believe it? I was pretty peeved, but luckily it was still under warranty so I decided to send it back. Unfortunately, I had to pay the shipping to send it back myself, which was kinda lame.

Anyways, I sent it back and that's when things got even worse. It's been over 4 months and I haven't received my camera back yet. I've tried contacting their customer service (which, I gotta say, is extremely unprofessional and kinda rude), but all I get are short one-liner emails that don't really help me at all.

I'm really stressed out because I need my camera for work and I've already wasted so much time and money dealing with Rhino Camera. I just want to know when I'll get it back, or if they can refund my money so I can buy a new one.

Overall, I would advise against using this company. Their customer service is terrible, the shipping costs are a pain, and it's just not worth the hassle. I feel like they've totally ripped me off and I'm even thinking of seeking legal help to get this resolved. It's just not worth the hassle if you ask me.

Overview of Rhino Camera customer experience

Rhino Camera has received a plethora of consumer complaints on various reputable consumer review websites. Customers have complained about the company's unresponsive customer service, delayed shipping times, and problematic refund policies. Many customers have also reported receiving defective or damaged products, which were difficult to return due to their complicated and unhelpful return process. Some customers have even claimed to have never received their orders, despite being charged for them. Overall, consumers have been very dissatisfied with this company and their poor customer service, and we do not recommend purchasing from Rhino Camera.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Rhino Camera contacts