[Resolved] Reward Zone USAthe survey offers

B Jul 08, 2019

Hello, I have completed the offers for the $1, 000 visa gift card, but my account has still not been credited for the tasks I completed. I have done the tasks over and over again multiple times and still nothing has been credited to my account. I'm not sure what else to do. I would just like to receive my gift card please. I'm tired of doing all these offers and nothing is happening to my account. After completing a whole bunch of offers i'm ready to receive my gift card. I hope this is not a scam because it would be a big disappointment.

• Reward Zone USA's response · Sep 04, 2019

Hello!
    We apologize for any issues that you have experienced while participating in our program. We are constantly striving to improve our program and user experience. Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!

In order for us to further assist you, please submit a ticket at http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/contact or contact us at [email protected] We would be more than happy to provide as much assistance as we can.

Thank you!