Reward Zone USAdidn't receive my 500 gift card

M Nov 06, 2018

Upon the completion of the survey & activation of 3 bureau credit score I never received my 500 dollar 100 dollar gift card I can be reached at [protected] Matthew Ortiz [protected]@yahoo.com is my email address thank you for your immediate response to my concern this has happen several times each time I'm finished with the surveys and complete the activation process I have never received my rewards of 500 dollars and 100 dollars Walmart gift cards

RESOLVED

• Reward Zone USA's response · Nov 09, 2018

Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA, LLC

We operate marketing and promotional websites that use surveys and user supplied and collected information to match users with advertisers and offers that we believe they’ll be interested in. The sites are promoted with rewards – typically gift cards and merchandise – which users can earn by completing a specified number of offers. These offers typically require a purchase or a subscription to a service. Please be advised that simply completing the survey will NOT qualify you for a reward. As clearly and conspicuously stated on the landing page and in the footer of every page of our sites as well as in our Terms and Conditions, “paid participation” is required.

To qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer. Incentives are limited to 1 Incentive of any kind per person and household (persons living at the same residential address) per eligibility period. You and the members of your household must wait 12 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 1 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive, and you must wait 24 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 2 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive.

Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!

Please allow 5 days for offers to record on your account. Also, note that we only record offers completed in the last 30 days. We checked your email address in our system and we currently have record (of the last 30 days) of your participation in some but not all of the requirements needed to qualify for a reward.

If you have indeed completed the requisite number of offers, please allow 5 days for your credits to register in your Incentive Status. If they have not credited after 5 days, please reach out to [protected]@rewardzoneusa.com for a Manual Credit Packet for your missing offers.

We think our program is both fun and, yes, rewarding! We encourage you to register on one of our sites, answer the survey questions and sign up for the fabulous offers and earn your reward.

For additional information, please refer to our terms and conditions and frequently asked questions : http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/policies/terms

To check your incentive status to see what offers you've completed, please log onto the member’s area here: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fincentivestatus.aspx

To unsubscribe from emails, please visit: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/unsub and enter your email address.

Thank you.