Zenith Financial And Trust Complaints & Reviews

Zenith Financial And TrustDE-LOTTO WINNINGS

I received a check from zenith financial and trust in the amount of $4875.00 instructing me to sent tax money to a tax agent. First you do not send money to a tax agent you send it to the irs whether state or federal secondly if you know checking the numbers at the bottom for the account are too many and the check number was not included at the end. And thirdly you do not send tax payments by western union there has to be a form included with the payment national or internationally. So when it instructed me to send the amounts I let them talk and when I asked how do I know if this is legitimate larry benson (so called) hung up. This tells me they are not only using false accounts but false names as well. Remember this and if you get a check call your local fbi or law enforcement agency before you call them and put it on three-way and maybe they can trace the call. Go along with them to give the athoruities time to make the trace.

• Bl
      Blazer05 Apr 12, 2009

Good advice. But also be advised that scammers are using the names of legitimate companys and stolen bank account numbers. Also they use many small town banks name as a cover. At my home we check with the bank listed on the check. Some times we ar the first to inform the bank, they then send out a fraud alert to the banking system. Many times this saves some un suspeting person being able to cash check.

Zenith Financial And TrustFRAUD/ FELONY

HAD MY ATTORNEY DEPOST THE CHECK INTO MY ATTORNEY'S ESCROW ACCOUNT.

THE CHECK CAME BACK FRAUDULANT.

MY ATTORNEY IS NOW GOING AFTER THESE POEPLE.

SINCE IT IS OVER $1000 IT IS CONSIDERED A FELONY.

TAKE THE CHECKS TO YOUR ATTORNEY, LET THEM TAKE CARE OF IT.

I HOPE THEY HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS TO COVER OVER 100 GRAND PLUS ATTORNEY FEES :)

GONA GET EM' I AM THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE!

WHEN SENT LEMONS, SEND THEM LEMONADE!

• Ke
        Ken Apr 10, 2009

I think taht the ones doing this needs to be caught and hung upside down by there toe nails until the toe nails fall off. This is disqusting and should not ever happen. I things are tuff, and are probabelly going to get worrse but you have to remain strong in what the word tells us about this. Things I tell you are going to get better for those that lay there tressures up else where.

Zenith Financial And Trustlottery check

I just received a check in the mail with a letter stating that I was one of 72 other winners sharing $9, 000, 000. They attempted to contact me multiple times, but no avail. The only reason why I decided to check the internet was because I tried to contact the number provided. A recorder came on with just the number and said there was no room for additional messages. Now if this was real, then there should have been a more professional message center, especially if they stated the hours (which it should have been opened). I don't even recall submitting my name for this lotto. this check definitely looks real. My question is: "Is there a problem with us contacting the number on the letter". I hope not, because I attempted to call twice.
      I am definitely assuming that this check is a scam, correct?

• Do
          DONT GET MAD, GET EVEN! Apr 07, 2009

United States Postal Inspection Service
          [protected]
          CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS SERVICE CENTER
          ATTN: MAIL FRAUD
          222 S. RIVERSIDE PLAZA STE 1250
          CHICAGO IL [protected]

send info here to stop this

Zenith Financial And TrustFake Check that looks very real

They sent me a check in the amount of $4, 875.00 stating that I was one of 73 of the DE-LOTTO AMERICAN SHOPPERS LOTTERY held on January 15th 2009 in the 2nd category. They claimed to have been unsuccessful in reaching me and that I had won $125, 000.00 out of $9 million that was shared and presented among 72 other declared winners. They gave me a claim number BOD-3115 and said it was assigned to their North American Claims Affiliate. To expedite the processing, they enclosed this fake check in US dollars which was supposed to be deducted from my so called winnings. They explained that the sole purpose of this first check was for the payment of applicable government taxes on the big winnings. The tax amount is $2875.00 to be paid by Western Union or Money Gram directly to the agent. They asked me to call the number [protected] before I cash this check and contact my claim agent immediately for further clarification within 10 business days. In my case the agent's name is Larry Benson at that number. Don not call this number of attempt to send any funds to these scammers! See photos of fake check & letter I have attached for reference.

Fake Check that looks  very real
        Fake Check that looks  very real

Respond

Zenith Financial And Trust — Fake lotto check

I recived a lotto winning check in the amount of $4, 875.00 from a company called Zenith Finacial & Trust...

Toronto

Zenith Financial And Trustscam

I was notified by mail with a enclosed check in the amount of $4875.00, and instructed to call 1-416.835.08.17 for additional clarification before cashing. Which I did, and was assured that the money would be in account within 5 minutes after depositing. Then instructed to send $ 2875.00 which were taxes owed to tax representive in Canada by western union. Next to send $1750.00 to Fed Ex for insurance which would be refunded by Fed Ex after delivery of winnings check. I have now been notified by my bank of est. amount deficiency of $5000.00, that I owe. After contacting Western Union I verified that both checks have been cashed.

5 Responses
            • Sw
              SWEETNESS Apr 01, 2009

All i know is if these fraudulent m**** F****** will eventually get theirs, if not here on earth, then in the afterlife. NO DOUBT!!!

• Ka
              KATHY HINES Mar 11, 2009

i just received the same letter and check in the mail yesterday - and boy was i excited that i had finally won something and being in these hard times and my husband laid off i really could use the money - but the more i thought about it and know how scammers are out there everywhere i decided to just check out the company online first and when i did - i was amazed at what i was reading about this scam - i think i will take to my local police dept also - THIS PERSON REALLY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED AND PAY FOR THIS MISLEADING SCAM!!!

KATHY

• Ki
              Kimi Mar 10, 2009

I received my check on March 6th. I live in CT. The bank listed on my check has US Bank in Memphis MO. I just called the bank which is legit. At first it was automated so I entered the Acct. # at the appropriate time, then it asked for a Pin # I guessed 1234 which was right! and it informed me the acct is closed! I then spoke to a cust. support. and explained myself a bit. She informed tht yhe acct was infact closed and she hadn't heard about Zenith. Anyway, I'm going to contact my police dept as well as my local news paper as to warn everyone. Good thing we have internet so we can all share and verify our stories so we can get these scam artist sooner then later!! LET'S GET THEM GUYS!!

Mad as hell,

Kimi

• Ka
              Karen Nov 18, 2008

I took the Zenith Financial and Trust "check" and letter to my neighborhood ARVEST Bank, who is following up with their loss prevention people to try to track down the person(s) who is doing this scam. It's late, so tomorrow I plan to take the "check" and letter to the police department and let them see it. Problem is, I checked online to see if there is an Enterprise Bank in Clayton, Missouri, and there is. Not only that, the routing number at the bottom of this "check" is the correct routing number for Enterprise Bank - the people at ARVEST checked it out for me. Also tomorrow I plan to call the Enterprise Bank and let them know that their bank is being used in this manner (if it is indeed a legitimate bank). I'll let you know what I find out. ~Karen P.S. They tried to scam the wrong grandma!

Annette Bullock Nov 10, 2008

This is a very confusing and misleading check to receive in the
              mail at this time of jobs closing on people. Someone should track
              this person down and let them know that this is unacceptable in
              these times of unemployment explosion. I received a check for
              $4875.00 in the mail but I am not going to put in my checking
              account as the guy told me. I think I will keep it to show to some
              official person of interest and see what he thinks about it.