Yorkilicious Complaints & Reviews

Yorkiliciousfraudulent sale/puppy died

Purchased a teacup yorkie puppy from Julie Soutullo on April 29 of 2009, her business is NOW called Yorkilicious but it used to be called Dixie Pups and she was shut down. She sent me a sick puppy that had parasites, bacteria, seizures, could not stand on it's own. I did everything I could to save the puppy including spend 2, 000.00 on vet bills, but the puppy died at the end of May 2009.
I have done extensive research on her NOW and see that she has done this to countless people. There are literally dozens of cases about her online if you just do a search for her name you will find how many times she has done this to people. SHe is a criminal.

• Re
      realist Jun 16, 2009

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you, its hard to lose a puppy. Buying a tea cup anything is not the best of ideas since what has been done to breed them so they are that small comes with serrious issues, illnesses, and usually a shorter life. I watched a lot of people spend a ton of money one these pint size pups for verious illnesses, and from this I would recomend anyone looking for a small dog not go any smaller then a "toy"
      On a personal note, I hope that time will ease your pain and that you will someday find the perfect pup for you. Remember its best to chose a breader thats is close enough to you that you can inspect the environment and the parents of the puppy. Also a good one will let you see the puppy as its growing up with mom, usually they will chose the best puppy of the bunch for you and your family needs, since every puppy is different.

• It
      ITALIA GAL Oct 17, 2009

I had a run in with this criminal "JULIE". She used the store front in N> Miami beach named"YORKILIOUS" I was lookinf for a male yorkie to mate with my female. She charged me 400.00 and her male did not get the job done. When i asked for my money back because that was our agreement, she kept putting me off. I have called her more then a dozen times for her to keep lieing and giving me more and more excuses... It has been several months now and the phone number is disconnected and there is no follolwing... BEWARE ALL OF 'JULIE' AND 'YORLCIOUS'!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!!! AND JULIE U ARE NOT AS SLICK AS U THINK...WE ARE ALL ON TO YOU...

yolie valdivia Nov 20, 2009

You need to check with the district attorney in her area she is on probation and can not sell puppy starting this year 2009, so she is breaking the law and this time she can go to jail. Call me and I can give you the person to contact and phone numbers. My number is
      [protected] this is the correct phone please disregard the other one.

yolie valdivia Nov 20, 2009

I found the email address to send any selling activies for Julie Soutullo, I want this woman in jail please anyone who has purchase of puppy from this monster get in contact with [email protected], and call the district attorney in Miami Beach and speak to this lady. Julie is on a 3 year probation and CAN NOT BE SELLINGING PUPPIES is she does she will be breaking her probation and could be send to prison.
      LET GET THIS MONSTER OFF THE STREET AND PROTECT THESE INNOCCENT PUPPIES, SHE DOES NOT CARE IF ONE PUPPY GET PROVO AND THE REST CATCH THIS DEATHLY KILLING VIRUS.

If you have another dog your dog can catch Provo and die.

Remember contact Nicole Johnson at [email protected],

• Mc
      mcovey Feb 11, 2010

This JULIE SOUTULLO does not only con people dealing with dogs. She also sells bogus electrical testing equipment. This is the same JULIE SOUTULLO operating out of N. MIAMI. She is a crook in every thing she deals with. BEWARE!

Yorkilicious — Rec complaint via this site

I receive a email from your site as follows please read the my side as follows Flag thi...

Yorkiliciouspuppy die of Pravo

rec puppy 10 days later die of parvo (puppy show signs of sleep and not eating) two days I finally too him to the Vet.

Julie fail to send replacement puppy excuses one after another, I have phone bills to prove how often I call her, this took one month and half finally I told her to send me the money. She has not.

There are a lot of cases against this woman and the following fake names Julie Mendez, Julie Soutullo, Armando Mendez, Armando Soutullo, Marie Bell, Monica THEY ARE NOT USING ANOTHER NEW NAME IT IS TONY JAQUES.

FLORIDA ANIMAL CONTROLL SHUT HER DOWN AND TOOK COMPUTER AND A DOCUMENTS, SHE HAS FAIL TO PAY TAXES SO SHE IS ALSO A FILE CASE AGAINST HER FOR THAT.

Now it is Nov 3, 2008 and the puppy died on July 2nd 2008 and still not money.

Also after checking out the puppies from other breeder Julie did not send me a puppy that was 8 weeks the puppy I receive was a lot young, therefore too young to receive he's first set of vaccanations.

• Ju
        JULIE SOUTULLO Nov 15, 2008

all this lady does is talk alot she has never sent me one bill from the vet how would i pay this money to her did the puppy really die or is she a liar

yolie alvarado May 07, 2009

Update anyone having problem with Julie Soutullo and Armando news alias names are Marge and Wilma Harfenist, Alfonso Lopez, Andrea Theordore and new phone numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. So beware and check the web site for simial wording in the adversitment.

Ask for current address she has two 19096 W. Dixie Hwy and 19416 NE 26 Ave #112., Maiami BCH Fl, 33180

I 've been in contact with Nicole Johnson from Florida's District Attorney office; they have case pending against Julie case #M0742780 please contact her if you have a bad problem with Julie her phone is [protected] and Fredic Kerstien is fimialiar with case #F091912 for tax evasion and fraud contact number is direct line [protected] or [protected]

PLEASE CONTACT THE ABOVE PERSONS WE NEED TO STAND UNITED TO GET THIS HORRIBLE, SICK, UGLY PERSONS OFF THE STREET BOTH JULIE AND ARMANDO SOUTULLO

• Ic
        Ice May 10, 2009

You need to report this woman for animal cruelty. The more cases against her, the better. Here's where to do it:

• Si
        Siumei Jun 02, 2009

Her promises held no merritt. Her ads are false and misleading. I intend to file a lawsuit. If anyone wants to join in, please respond to this posting.