Universal Adcom Complaints & Reviews

Universal Adcommagnet campaign

I was contacted about a magnet campaign soonsoring jets pizza in Johns Creek...I own a house cleaning company..thought it was a great idea..I went to pay my invoice..website didnt work..then i did my research..$600 is a lot to spend on magnets for pizza...i saw reviews about other businesses contacted...i wasnt happy..so i actually went to the owner in person..she knew nothing about it..then she also said they dont have the blueprint to use the logo for the magnets because she was never contacted period..they still call me and ask to pay invoice..but nope..glad i did my research..u should too..HUGE SCAM!!!

Universal AdcomMagnets

On 11/23 I received a call from a salesman. His information appeared to be legitimate so I ordered his product which was to be delivered by a large pizza chain. I later contacted the pizza chain owner who said it was bogus I'd like a refund Invoice# 578842 Customer ID 6316800 $475.00 I have scanned my invoice as a PDF, but for some reason it wont download on this site. I can forward to you in a seperate email if possible

Universal Adcom — Suspicious billing

This company is out of control. Please avoid them. As a marketing agency, I purchased map advertising from...

Universal Adcom — FRAUD

I was contacted by a salesperson right after the new, saying they represent the school board they had a great...

Universal AdcomScammers

We receive a package from UPS with 25 magnets inside with a company ad for Us and an Invoice for $209.00
      I check with my father because his name was on the invoice, he knew nothing of the sort. So I called the company and knew as soon as I was on their Site that this was Scam all day, click on customer support and the only options you have is pay by check or pay by credit card!!! I called the number on the website and was told that the items were ordered and verified in Oct. 2010 Then did more research about this company and yes they have had over 350 complaints filed against their company. How can they stay in business after all these filed complaints ?

Universal Adcom — community guide magnets/relocation maps

In January 2010 I recieved a phone call from Universal AdCom. The rep that I was speaking to was wanting to...

Universal Adcom — Scam

Just after the new year I was called by their salesman with a proposed advertising agreement. I was told that...