Ultimate Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Ultimate TechnologiesDelay in refund

On December 21, 2015, I purchased a Kirby vacuum cleaner from Mr. Carlos Tate who came to my house. I gave him a check for $1000, which he asked me to write out to Julius Brown, Sr. Dealer (also in the neighborhood that day). I signed a contract with Ultimate Technologies, also signed by both Mr. Tate and Mr. Brown, which states I had three days from the time of purchase to cancel my purchase and the company would return my payment within TEN days. The following day (Dec 22) I changed my mind and called Mr. Tate to request that he pick up the vacuum cleaner and refund my check. He came by but did not take the vacuum cleaner (I presume because the money/product exchange needed to take place at the same time. I did not hear from Mr. Tate or Ultimate Technologies so I called the company on January 12. It's odd that Meghan there answers the phone not with 'Ultimate Technologies" but with "Hello." I told her I was waiting to see a $1000 deposit in my account and ten days had passed since the cancellation. She had no paperwork or knowledge of the transaction but would let Mr. Tate know when he returned to the office. Mr. Tate came the following day and picked up the vacuum cleaner. He said usually the office will give him the cash to bring to the customer. I called Mr. Tate two more times and he gave me dates (the upcoming Friday, January 29, or Monday, February 1 at the latest) on which he would bring me a check or cash. Those days passed without a word from him or anyone. I called again the following week and he said I would definitely get my refund on Friday, Feb. 5 by Noon. At 11:30, I called him again and he said the checks are not ready yet. I offered to come and get it and he said that would be fine. I drove over to Ultimate Technologies, where a man I did not know gave me $1000 in cash.

Ultimate Technologiesfraud

i worked for ultimate technologies back a couple months ago ... they lied to me about everything from getting paid to telling me i was not going door to door ... i was told i was getting paid from 400 - 600 a week then 800 biweekly ... i went throught the training everything sounded good up intill the one manger came in and told us that we were going door to door then said we had cowttas to make ... if we did not make these cowttas we would still be paid just not 400 . ok so a couple of days went bye i went out on the van all the people on this van were rude . nasty . and very disrespectful... they smoked weed. drank beer and also i had a guy ask me if he could touch me and what color underwear i had on ... then the team leader made me get up in the front seat with this guy he was asking very rude qustions as well ... what kind of place is this is what i thought to my self... they even went as far th driver did not have driver licences ... so to anyone who rads this if you are thinking about working for this company its not worth your time or gas...

Mandymae1 Nov 15, 2016

I am so sorry to hear about your terrible experience. I want to assure any potential employees, reading this complaint, that the staff has been changed. We had several complaints of this nature and we found the route of the problem and got rid of it. We hate the know that people were in these situations and nothing was ever address. So to clarify: THESE THINGS NO LONGER HAPPEN! Thank you again.

Ultimate Technologies — Fraud and cheating

I moved here to Knoxville from Philadelphia in December, I saw an ad in the knoxville setinel that said...