TV's Depot Complaints & Reviews

TV's DepotNot sure if they are crooks, or just totally incompetent

Not sure if they are crooks, or just totally incompetent. Placed an order with them 3 weeks ago, Called several times for a status of the order. Each time I got a different story, from it was shipped today, you will have a tracking number by 5pm tonight, next call, one item was on backorder and holding up the shipment, next call 1 item was shipped from us yesterday, and the other 2 are coming from a drop shipper, next call said the order was being shipped out that day...And it goes on.

My Advice to anyone...Do not buy from TVsDepot for any reason.

TV's DepotAwful people

My girlfriend ordered me a Panasonic DMC-TZ5 (black) digital camera in December. It was stated as being in stock with a free 2-3 day shipping eligibility. After the first week went by and no notification, my girlfriend contacted TVs Depot. They gave her some BS about her credit card wording? Anyhow, with an hour wasted on phone calls to appease these idiots, all was set straight. Another couple weeks went by and today, January 12, she called them again. After 5 attempts to reach someone with half a brain, and much rudeness on TVs Depot's part, she was finally informed that the camera was in fact NOT available. But she could have a different camera instead.

TV's DepotAbsolutely scam

In Aug. '08 I ordered a Fuji Finepix S6000fd camera for $239, a very good price. After several phone calls trying to upgrade me to accessories I did not want, I finally received the camera. Only problem, it was the wrong model, an S7000, which was a used camera and was missing several items. It came in a S6000 box with manual. TVs Depot refused to exchange the camera, and it took me two months to get Master Card to retract the payment from TVs Depot and credit my account. Only then did TVs Depot send me a return shipping label and the camera went back to the seller. This is an absolutely scam, bait and switch company that is not to be trusted in any way.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices