Tom Jumper Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews

Tom Jumper Chevroletdiscrimination against pregnant woman

granddaughter a car from this dealer last week. she was told today that she had to return the car because she is pregnant which makes her debt to credit ratio go up by $500.00. I have never heard anything so awful in my life. She traded in a 2004 mustang. I will be seeing an attorney for this matter.

Jose Apr 22, 2008

Tell her to give them the finger. Just keep paying the payments. It is technically a used car now, why would they want a used car back as apposed to taking a risk that she will pay her bills.

Sounds like THEY screwed up by letter her off the lot in the car. She should go to a mechanic or a paint shop and see if they can have something registered in the Carfax report to make sure that when anyone looks, it will say it is a used car so they don't try and sell it as new.

Tom Jumper ChevroletLiars!

They took a down payment from me, called me back and told me the bank needed more money in order to finance. I agreed went in gave more cash money. Only to find out my finance company had no record of the "new" deal. They had financed me at the orignal amount and needed no more money. Now Tom Jumper is still expecting me to come and give them more money. They got more money from me that no one has any record of already, I am not giving them maney just because the salesman wants a higher commision. He told me to rush up there to sign paperwork that the bank had to have by 12:00 that day. The bank has yet to receive a copy of the paper work, and told me they didnt need any more signed copies. then they didnt give me a copy of the emisions test, one had not been done on the car, I had to go back so they could do it for me. then I went to get my tag on the exact 30th day and they hadnt sent the paperwork to the DMV! I had to get another temporay tag from the county in order to keep driving.

Enough said!

Cheryl Sprau Jun 24, 2007

I went in to check out a vehicle they had posted on the website with no price listed. They tried to sell me a 2005 Chevy Blazer, 33K miles, with CRANK windows, no kelyless entry, no cruise control or power steering, for $19,500!!! The vehicles generally go for $12-14K. Are they INSANE???

• Hg
    H Goodwin Apr 05, 2008

Purchased a 07 corvette from them in October of 07, Worst car buying experience in my life, And that was my eight corvette, 2nd one from them, last one from them. Very dishonest salesman and finance people.

• St
    Steve Oct 01, 2008

I used to be a salesman and it is important to remember that when you go on any sales lot you are in the company of a den of wolves. There is two ways to get money from you and they are the salesman and the finance dept. They are all in sinc with each other. Do yourself a favor and print the actual price from the internet or take the newspaper with you. Salesmen will do what is called a bump up on the price especially on the used car lot. Car dealers go after weak and uninformed people that have money to spend. Remember you are dealing with professionals that know how to cook the books in there favor.

• Gu
    guest Nov 12, 2008

Here it is 12 NOV 2008. Looking at CNN ... seems Tom Jumper Chevy is closed. They showed a lot full of SUV & Corvette ... CNN said they went there to get a story ... but upon arrival a security guard told CNN they could not park there ... when CNN asked guard why not ... guard said dealersip is closed. Also seems its website is down or ... more likely ... website no longer exists.