Timothy Wade Hessler Complaints & Reviews

Timothy Wade Hessler — Scamed attorney

Timothy Hessler was suppose to represent me with my divorce and NEVER showed up once in court to represent...

Timothy Wade HesslerLawyer

Hired lawyer for a vehicle accident that I was in. As soon as I received my check from the insurance company he drove all the way to Santa Rosa to receive it. He said he would pay my medical bills and send me a check for the pain and suffering. After he left my place of employment I never heard from him again. My medical bills were never paid. I called his office hundreds of times and no response. About 6 months later I received a partial check but yet my medical bills were never paid. I have not been able to get in contact with him since then.

ann Feb 23, 2009

If this really happened you would have told the police, not a blog. I know Tim and his beautiful wife. Please keep your lies to yourself. Tim has problems but not with you.

lynthia00 Oct 05, 2010

He has no moral standing, He is a lie, cheater, and a thief. For you Ann to stand up for him is sad, His wife Heidi is a habitual lie on top of it

• Pr
      Program1 Sep 08, 2012

And she is not the first. You have no idea who you are dealing with Ann.

Timothy Wade HesslerRip Off Lawyer

Timothy Wade Hessler represented me in my car accident case and won. I was awarded 50k .Timothy hessler was very eager to get the check signed. Once the check was in his hands I never recieved a return phone call. My doctor bills are still unpaid, and I haven't recieved my money. Do not trust this man!! If you have any information please let me know! Trina~

• Ap
        apryl & Scott Nov 06, 2008

He was helping hahahaha us get custody of my step daughter took our money and got my husband fined by the court for all the attorney fees of the drugie we have been fighting... so now his daughter is with her drugie mother and no one will help us. He is ###!!!

lynthia00 Feb 23, 2011

Timothy Wade Hessler now lives in Yuba City. His wife works in Davis. If you talk to Heidi Hessler, she will just lie to you to try to cover up for her husband. They like to live in denial. Tim and Heidi are exspecting there 3rd child together ( on purpose). They have no desire to right the wrong they have done to sooo many people including stealing money from Heidi's cousin. They enjoy living the high life on other peoples money. File a complaint to the bar association. Its the only thing you can do unless it has been less than a year. Then turn them into the the DA

• Lo
        loyality Sep 13, 2012

Tim Hessler 833 Railraod Ave Yube City, 95991. Ph # [protected]

Timothy Wade HesslerHe took hospital money and never paid the hospital

My husband and I were injured in a car accident Timothy Wade Hessler took are case and won. He took 50, 000 between the both of us for hospital bills and never paid the hospital. We are now being sent to collections and have a lein on our home because of Timothy Hessler. If anyone has any information on find him please let us know. The mans a CROOK!

lynthia00 Mar 13, 2009

Contact the bar association asap. He did the same thing to me. The bar association will reimburse you up to 50, 000.00

• Lo