Menu
CB Attorneys and Lawyers Timothy Wade Hessler

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Timothy Wade Hessler

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Timothy Wade Hessler. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Timothy Wade Hessler.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Timothy Wade Hessler's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Timothy Wade Hessler, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Timothy Wade Hessler. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

V
8:38 pm EDT

Timothy Wade Hessler Scamed attorney

Timothy Hessler was suppose to represent me with my divorce and NEVER showed up once in court to represent me, He took off with my $3, 500 retainer fee and never used one cent for my court purposes. He left his building on 30th st and on Natomas Crossing, disconnected his number and cant find him! He Is A SCAMED attorney, I also looked up the attorney ca bar association and found out he was disbarred from not paying his yearly attorney fees...ARE YOU KIDDING!

Read full review of Timothy Wade Hessler and 1 comment

Tim Hessler 833 Railraod Ave Yube City, 95991. Ph # [protected]

K
11:52 am EST

Timothy Wade Hessler Lawyer

Hired lawyer for a vehicle accident that I was in. As soon as I received my check from the insurance company he drove all the way to Santa Rosa to receive it. He said he would pay my medical bills and send me a check for the pain and suffering. After he left my place of employment I never heard from him again. My medical bills were never paid. I called his office hundreds of times and no response. About 6 months later I received a partial check but yet my medical bills were never paid. I have not been able to get in contact with him since then.

Read full review of Timothy Wade Hessler and 3 comments
3 comments
P
P
Program1
, US
Sep 08, 2012 5:11 pm EDT

And she is not the first. You have no idea who you are dealing with Ann.

lynthia00
Marysville, US
Oct 05, 2010 1:30 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

He has no moral standing, He is a lie, cheater, and a thief. For you Ann to stand up for him is sad, His wife Heidi is a habitual lie on top of it

A
A
ann
Yuba City, US
Feb 23, 2009 5:33 pm EST

If this really happened you would have told the police, not a blog. I know Tim and his beautiful wife. Please keep your lies to yourself. Tim has problems but not with you.

T
11:04 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Timothy Wade Hessler represented me in my car accident case and won. I was awarded 50k .Timothy hessler was very eager to get the check signed. Once the check was in his hands I never recieved a return phone call. My doctor bills are still unpaid, and I haven't recieved my money. Do not trust this man!! If you have any information please let me know! Trina~

Read full review of Timothy Wade Hessler and 3 comments
K
8:04 pm EDT

Timothy Wade Hessler He took hospital money and never paid the hospital

My husband and I were injured in a car accident Timothy Wade Hessler took are case and won. He took 50, 000 between the both of us for hospital bills and never paid the hospital. We are now being sent to collections and have a lein on our home because of Timothy Hessler. If anyone has any information on find him please let us know. The mans a CROOK!

Read full review of Timothy Wade Hessler and 2 comments

lynthia00
Marysville, US
Mar 13, 2009 2:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Contact the bar association asap. He did the same thing to me. The bar association will reimburse you up to 50, 000.00

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer