Times of India Newspaper Complaints & Reviews

Times of India Newspapernewspaper delivery

We have paid Rs1262.00 through cheque no 351926 towards 12 months subscription of Time of India- Maharashtra Times Combo, The subscription date - 01/04/2015 and subscription end date= 30/03/2016 .. The vendor name of delivery of Lotlikar & sons, sub vendor- [protected] and Sub vendor name Rupesh Jogeshwari . Depot code- M0030 Jogeshwari . There is no delivery of news paper, since three months. Times of India have taken advance money by fooling people and not delivering news papers to customers. Same news papers are being sold on the stands daily and company is making cheap money by following such malpractices. Regular complaints have been made against the vendor, but there have been no response. Each we are spending time, money over buying news papers which is our part of life. We are suffering tremendous frustration because of getting fooled by Times of India group. We would like to urge all not to buy any such offers from Times of India, as there is no loyalty from TOI to the regular customers. Times of India has this last opportunity to regain our belief by acting with urgency and regularize our daily news paper supplies. Thanks Milind

Times of India Newspaperi am not getting my product

i have subscribe theTIMES OF INDIA (NEWS PAPER)annual process of [protected], the process have started from 15th july i have made the payment through check with my complete address, and the amount detected on 11 th july itself belongs to the INWARD MICR ZONE - 1 DR INR 299.00, i have given the check to our area agent "ACTHIYA NEWS PAPER"[protected], but still i am not able to receive my news paper .so i have make to trichy divisonal manager mr.srinivasan [protected] he is also not able answering me ...at last there is no use...

• Om
    Om Parkash Yadav Aug 22, 2009

My name is Om Parkash Yadav. I stay in Hyderabad. Address is: House # 1-10-104/42/3/4, Mayuri Marg, Begumpet, Hyderabad. I have annual subscription of Times of India newpaper. But I am not getting newspaper regularly.
    Could you please forward this complaint to consern person.
    My mobile number is 9989390745.

• Aj
    ajakumar Sep 08, 2009

CURRICULUM VITAE

AJAY KUMAR Email- [email protected]

OBJECTIVE:

To develop my professional skill & update my knowledge, So that I can contribute my professional service to the organization through my dedication as well..

EDUCATION QUALIFIACATION:

• Matric from Bhiwani Board (Haryana).

• Intermediate from Bhiwani Board (Haryana).

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:

 Ms-Dos
     Ms-Office
     Internet

• Having Diploma of Multimedia Designing from Arena Multimedia (Faridabad).

• Graphic Designing

 3D max-9.0

• Web Designing

 HTML.
     CSS.
     Macromedia Dream weaver 8.
     Flash 9.0
     Java Script

PERSONAL DETAIL:

Name : Ajay Kumar

Date of Birth : 3- 7 -1982

Father’s Name : Mr. Laxminarayan Sharma.

Language Known : Hindi & English.

Nationality : Indian

CURRICULUM VITAE

RAJESH KUMAR [email protected]

OBJECTIVE:

EDUCATION QUALIFIACATION:

• Matric from RAJSTHAN BOARD.

TECHNICAL QUALIFIACATION:

1. Six Month Diploma In C.N.C Operator From PP INSTITUTE, Faridabad
    2 one year Exeperence PRECI TURN PVT LTD IN FBD

PERSONAL DETAIL:

Name : Rajesh kumar

Date of Birth : 5-12-1982

Father’s Name : Mr. Moti lal sharma

Language Known : Hindi & English.

Nationality : Indian

Gender : Male

Interest : Internet Surfing

Date:
    …………….
    Place: (Signature)

• Rv
    R Venkatramanan Nov 05, 2010

I am one among thousands of people cheated by Times of India
    by collecting annual subscription and not delivering the news
    paper. I hope this Business is surviving only from the money
    they collected from General Public which is equivalent to all
    Finacial frauds taken place in the country. So general Public,
    please be aware of this and do not support the readership of TOI.

Regards,
    Venkatramanan

• Sh
    S.Hemalatha Aug 17, 2011

Dear Sirs,
    I have subscribed to your News paper since July this year. But paper is not being delivered to me properly. I have not received the paper for 2 days in this month. When questioned the Agent says that he has no proper delivery boy and he had gone out! I am residing at Chromepet, Purushotham Nagar and the shop owner name is Mr Siva @ First Main Road, Purushotham Nagar. please set right the position and do not entertain people who could not deliver the paper as your Agents! Having paid annual subscription we have to buy the paper on these days by spending extra amount, which is not fair!
    Please do the needful.
    Thanks and regards,

• Go
    gopi narayana Nov 02, 2012

1 month ago i gave check to times of india for delivery of news paper at home, he said on 1st nov we will delivery the news paper at the cost of 1 ruppee. I didn't get newspaper yet now.i have the details of transaction from my account to times of india, if u need i will share the details.so please send the news paper to home.

Address:flat no 503, achimamba appartment, nagarm palem road, MADHURWADA, VISAKHAPATNAM.
    Email id:[email protected]

Times of India NewspaperTOI newspaper subscription paid but paper not recd for last 2 months

Our Subscription Order No. NAF 037487 - subcription amount Rs.300/-paid by cash on 26.03.2011 to RRE Name: A. Elumalai, RRE Code: 2849. As per him the paper circulation will be commenced from April 01, 2011 to my residence. But, till today we have not received the said TOI paper.

5 times contacted to TOI subscriber's helpline number: 044-[protected] & 3 times mailed to mail id: crm.[protected]@timesgroup.com

But there is no action till date.

Kindly look into this and do the needful asap.
Thanks & Regards,
R. Sridhar
Mobile: [protected]

sasikumar k m Jul 24, 2009

SUBSCRIBED FOR TWO NEWSPAPERS TILL THE 1-10-09. I AM NOT GETTING IT FOR LAST 1 MONTH. INFORMED THE CONCERNED SECTION THROUGH E-MAIL SEVERAL TIMES, BUT NO USE. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THE NEWSPAPER OR REFUND FOR 3 MONTHS FOR BOTH NEWSPAPERS?

• As
    Aswingayu Jun 13, 2016

My Subscription Order No. 28416902

NON DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPER...

3 times called to TOI subscriber's helpline number: 044-24317979 & 4 times mailed to mail id: [email protected]

But no proper response. till date i haven't received the paper.

Kindly look into this and do the needful asap.

Aswin.R.

Times of India Newspaper — Newspaper not delivered

I am Nikhil and a resident of Madhapur,Hyderabad.Last couple of weeks ago i had taken a special offer subscription of Times of India Newspaper in which the agent charged me a sum...