Speed Post Singapore Complaints & Reviews

Speed Post Singapore — delivery of our document to a complete stranger in a completely different building

CAS-1558541 - M9Q9Q2 Hi, I am horrified with a lack of responsibility and care from SpeedPost...

Speed Post SingaporeMailed Documents not received on time..

Hi SG Speedpost,

What a bad experienced with you SGSpeedpost, i sent my parcel last monday and you gve me an assurance that it will received 2-3 working days, but until now i haven't receive any update regarding my parcel, yesterday the customer service are always says to wait! what a poor service you have!!!that parcel is very important today (saturday), i choose you coz i trusted you now you failed me and give me so much stress!don't give an assurance if you are not sure so that i wont trust and patronize your service..

Danemari

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Speed Post SingaporeDelivery Service

Very frustrated with the service provided by SPEEDPOST!!! I have shipped my package from US last November 17 as PRIORITY MAIL (6-10 days) and it arrives in Singapore last Dec 1 only. From then, i keep chasing SPEEDPOST on the delivery of my item and everyday i'm getting the same response that they already placed my request and will receive the package the soonest. Now is already Dec 5 and according to their website it's still in the SORTING FACILITY. And according to the guy i spoke just now, my package is only under STANDARD DELIVERY!!! I've been shipping monthly for more than a year now and have my ups and downs with their service but this is the WORST!!! i felt like they are giving false information and false hopes to their customers apart from charging a high rate for the quality of service that is very UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Speed Post Singapore — poor customer service and terrible delivery service

Dear All, I would like to file a compliant for the poor customer service and terrible delivery service from...

Speed Post Singapore — poor delivery services

Speedpost Singapore is completely useless at delivering parcels. Twice this month, I had parcels updated a...

Speed Post Singapore — false information on tracking status

On 21/1/13 we were looking at the tracking status of our parcels from Korea. We were expecting 3 parcels from...

Speed Post Singapore — Delivery not possible

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to complain about my delivery not being able to deliver. I called Speed Post...

Speed Post Singapore — terrible delivery services

Dear Sir, I would like to log a compliant for subsequent terrible service from Speedpost Singapore...