Sleepinergy Complaints & Reviews

SleepinergyA Great Bed

I bought a bed from this company on eBay. First, the price was good...very good. I did a lot of searching and they had the best price. That also made me nervous. Sounded too good to be true.

I went ahead and bought the bed. Wow, it is really a great bed and lived up to the description. Very good quality and comfortable. It was a great value. I highly recommend this business.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Wh
      where to go Dec 30, 2010

I've purchased three Sleepinergy beds and have been very satisfied with my purchases. It has been a very good bed.

• Ro
      Ronnie B Nov 16, 2009

My wife and I purchased a Sleepinergy bed two years ago. The bed was very expensive, over $5, 000. However, my fears were gone when I slept on this bed. Very comfortable. The best bed ever made. I highly would recommend this bed to anyone who wnats a better night sleep.

• Li
      LISA CAFFREY Jul 21, 2009

WE HOPE YOU MAKE GOOD ON OUR MATTRESS IT WAS NEVER USEED . WE BOUGHT IT LAST YEAR FROM WALMART AND NOW THIS YEAR WE WENT TO USE IT AND FOUND THE LEAK ITS NO GOOD AT ALL..
      THANKING YOU
      LISA CAFFREY

• Li
      LISA CAFFREY Jul 21, 2009

WE BOUGHT OUR QUEEN SIZE AIR MATTRESS AT THE END OF OUR VACATION IN NEW JERSEY. WE HAVE JUST RETURNED BACK TO NEW JERSEY AND WENT TO SET IT UP AND FOUND THERE IS A LEAK IN THE PUMP, WE TRYED TO FIX IT WITH NO LUCK IT HAD NEVER BEEN USED. SO WE TOOK IT BACK TO WALMART AND THEY TOLD US THAT THEY DIDNOT MAKE RETURNS . AND WE SHOULD WRITE YOU DIRECTLY..I AM VERY DISAPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVIVE .WE PAIDED &79.99 FOR IT AND HAVE NOT EVEN ONE USE OF IT.. WE HOPE YOU GUARANTEEYOUR PRODUTS. VERY DISSAPOINTED.
      MR AND MRS KEVIN CAFFREY
      1659 BLUE LAKE CIRCLE
      PORT CHARLOTTE FLORIDA 33983
      MODLE # W-M 12

Sleepinergynever recieved product

i was at the sacramento county fair and attempted to purchase a sleepinergy mattress and never recieved my bed someone should do somethin about it but i paid by check what can i do my husband has terminal cancer and all i wanted to do is help him unfortunatly he passed away and i never recieved no bed and lost my 4999 that would of really helped with his funeral never buy a sleepinergy bed because bad things will happen mary snyder

never recieved product