SleepinergyA Great Bed

B Review updated:

I bought a bed from this company on eBay. First, the price was good...very good. I did a lot of searching and they had the best price. That also made me nervous. Sounded too good to be true.

I went ahead and bought the bed. Wow, it is really a great bed and lived up to the description. Very good quality and comfortable. It was a great value. I highly recommend this business.

More Sleepinergy Complaints & Reviews

• L
      Jul 21, 2009

WE BOUGHT OUR QUEEN SIZE AIR MATTRESS AT THE END OF OUR VACATION IN NEW JERSEY. WE HAVE JUST RETURNED BACK TO NEW JERSEY AND WENT TO SET IT UP AND FOUND THERE IS A LEAK IN THE PUMP, WE TRYED TO FIX IT WITH NO LUCK IT HAD NEVER BEEN USED. SO WE TOOK IT BACK TO WALMART AND THEY TOLD US THAT THEY DIDNOT MAKE RETURNS . AND WE SHOULD WRITE YOU DIRECTLY..I AM VERY DISAPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVIVE .WE PAIDED &79.99 FOR IT AND HAVE NOT EVEN ONE USE OF IT.. WE HOPE YOU GUARANTEEYOUR PRODUTS. VERY DISSAPOINTED.
    MR AND MRS KEVIN CAFFREY
    1659 BLUE LAKE CIRCLE
    PORT CHARLOTTE FLORIDA 33983
    MODLE # W-M 12

• L
      Jul 21, 2009

WE HOPE YOU MAKE GOOD ON OUR MATTRESS IT WAS NEVER USEED . WE BOUGHT IT LAST YEAR FROM WALMART AND NOW THIS YEAR WE WENT TO USE IT AND FOUND THE LEAK ITS NO GOOD AT ALL..
    THANKING YOU
    LISA CAFFREY

• R
      Nov 16, 2009
    Sleepinergy - Very comfortable bed
    Sleepinergy
    downey

My wife and I purchased a Sleepinergy bed two years ago. The bed was very expensive, over $5, 000. However, my fears were gone when I slept on this bed. Very comfortable. The best bed ever made. I highly would recommend this bed to anyone who wnats a better night sleep.

• W
      Dec 30, 2010
    Sleepinergy - Nothing but Praise
    Sleepinergy

I've purchased three Sleepinergy beds and have been very satisfied with my purchases. It has been a very good bed.