Sleep Better Store Complaints & Reviews

Sleep Better StoreDealing with the Sleep Better Store is a nightmare

I purchased a 3 series sleep better bed two years ago It was cheaply made and frequently deflated during sleeping. I was assured that this was the top product of it's kind but quickly realized I was duped when I reported service issues! The product is "protected by an umbrella 20 year warranty" That sticks the buyer with expensive shipping costs. To boot the people are rude and obnoxious! The bed is garbage and I will now buy a Select Comfort! If I can keep one person from making the same mistake I did then I did not waste my time writing this complaint/review.

Sleep Better StoreFalse Guarantee and Bad Product

TERRIBLE QUALITY BROKEN PARTS ARRIVED ALONG WITH MULTIPLE PARTS, HAD TO PAY TO GET IT PUT TOGETHER, PARTS MISSING AND DAMAGED. AFTER 2 WEEKS OF PAINFUL SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND ENDING UP SLEEPING ON A CHAIR. I WAS FORCED TO CALL FOR HELP!! COMPANIES THAT OFFER GUARANTEES LIKE SLEEP BETTER STORE HAVE NO INTENT OR CARE OF RETURNING ANY FUNDS. TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN IS THEIR COMPANY PLAN.

I have continued to contact customer service, consumer affairs and internet better business bureau. I have requested a refund and RMA number within 2 weeks after sleeping on your so-called wonderful bed. I was up every night all night and had to sleep on a lounge chair until I went out and purchased a new bed that would allow me to sleep. Since I threw away my other bed, thinking your sales team was truthful that this bed is great for everyone. Not true I called your service after the first two nights claiming of trouble and discomfort, they told me this is normal and you need to continue to try all the settings to find right one, also the bed came damaged which I emailed customer service who claimed they would send replacement boards that were warped and not able to be lamped down. Of course, after two weeks of no sleep I gave up and emailed customer service needing help on how to send the bed back, no response of course! I then continued to call the customer service so called supervisor said too bad she only had one call on record and now its past 30 days of the purchase date. Wow, this sounds like great customer care, maybe you do not realize how awful your customer service is treating your clients, I will be taking further action if needed but I thought I would give one last plea prior to moving forward. Remember I was miss lead and asked to continue longer use of trial on your bed prior to deciding to return it. Sounds like I was scammed, since I called and complained prior to the 30 days. Please contact me with your decision I hope you can find it in your heart to refund my funds and take back your bed, which was used for about one and a half weeks only and was without SLEEP AND LOTS OF BACK PAIN. It is now in storage waiting for your RMA AND PICK UPresponse.

• Le
    Legal Beagel Mar 23, 2010

NO WONDER THIS COMPANY WAS REVOKED BY THE BBB. They don't even show that they are BBB members any more. It takes a lot more than one complaint to be revoked!

• Lo
    look123 Nov 08, 2010

I am also in the process of fighting with them to give me my credit for the bed. I got financed through GE Money and returned the bed to them within the time frame which was free for me. thought everything would be fine till i received another the bill from GE, I called GE and they said they didn't have anything on file about me getting credit for the mattress. They also tried saying they didn't received the mattress but when i told them the exact date it was received because I tracked the order then they changed to say that the mattress had stains on it. Needless to say after the owner/manager whomever yelled at me i am still trying to get my credit so it doesn't affect my credit report. I can't see paying for something i don't have and not worth crap.

• Se
    Serenity House Feb 23, 2011

I totally agree...my problem is I have no pump or dual controls...They stopped working. So I am left with just the air that is left in the mattress..and it is going down.
    Help Please...Does anyone have that part to sell?? contact me at [email protected]

• Ke
    Kevin424 Mar 08, 2011

You guys should all be refunded your money. Air is the best thing to sleep on if it is a sleep number bed by select comfort, but this knock-off is a joke... its only a matter of time before this so called business files bankruptcy... go talk to someone at select comfort

• Mi
    michele Soules Jan 14, 2014

I bought one and it has been leaking. I've contacted them for a refund. Now the don't have any phone service. I was told that they have went out of business. So what am I to do now?

• Co
    Colonna Feb 16, 2015

Have called several time to receive a new pump received my
    New remotes which never worked and was also scammed and mislead by the lending company as well as sales representatives

Sleep Better StoreStore will keep you from ever sleeping again!

Sleep Better Store - www.sleepbetterstore.com

In the middle of September, 2007 - I went online and purchased (based on their "money back" guarantee a series 5,000 queen, pillow top, air mattress from this company. It arrived broken. The air would not stay in the chamber and each morning we woke up in a hole. Their "technician" kept telling us we didn't know "how to work the pump" - which really wasn't rocket science. After FIVE increasingly angry phone calls, they finally admitted they HAD had faulty products and maybe this was one of them and said they would send another mattress and for us to ship this one back to them. We did that. The second mattress arrived on October 1st. The second mattress, while it holds air, does not change settings. The firmness level stays the same whether it's on "extra hard" or "super soft". When I wrote them on Monday, October 22nd to say that we were unhappy with this mattress and simply wanted our money back - we were left a message on our answering machine in which their customer complaint department first, could not remember their own phone number, second: told us that we were no longer in our "30 day period" and finally suggested that "perhaps you can sell it on Ebay or something, it's no longer our problem - it's yours". We kept the message, just in case.

• Sl
    sleepless May 15, 2009

Yes, you will never sleep again, they refuse to refund or give the 30 day guarantee, along with keeping you from returning your bed within the 30 days, by prolonging any response then refusing any contact. Clearly they have no guarantee and should be shut down for false cliams. DONT BUY FROM THEM..

• Je
    jeani82 Feb 10, 2011

As a sleepbetterstore.com customer service representative I want to write that we have a longer 90 day sleep trial and are a Texas based company (not the California company written above). We value all our customers! Any customer that has any question with their bed we respond immediately. We try to trouble shoot by asking our customer's to do some tests for us- if they do the tests we are able to correct it by phone or send any part within 1 business day. If there is any problem at all we will help to get the bed working perfectly. We test all our parts before shipping- and we rarely have any service issues. Our customer's have 90 days to decide if the bed is right for them. We stand behind our products -if a customer wishes to return for any reason we pay for the return shipping. We would not be able to offer the free shipping both ways if we did not have a great product. I think we are the only company that offers free return shipping on the adjustable air beds.

• Je
    jeani82 Feb 10, 2011

As a sleepbetterstore.com customer service representative I want to write that we have a longer 90 day sleep trial. We value all our customer's! Any customer that has a question with their bed we respond immediately. We try to trouble shoot by asking a few questions and to do some trouble shooting tests for us- if they do the tests we are able to correct by phone or send any part within 1 business day. We will help to get any bed working perfectly at the best comfort number setting for them. We test all our parts before shipping- and we rarely have any service issues. Our customer's have 90 days to decide if the bed is right for them and because we stand behind our products- if they wish to return for any reason we pay for the return shipping. We would not be able to offer the free shipping both ways if we did not have a great product.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices