SilveryShirt.com Complaints & Reviews

SilveryShirt.com — Shirts too small.

I just received the two summer shirts that I ordered and they're definitely not the size I ordered...

SilveryShirt.comt shirts and sweatshirts

I placed an order early November 2019 for a large order £76. It was tracked to The UK arrival date 19th Nov. Today is the 12th Dec and still no delivery. I contacted DHL the carrier with the ref/order number and they had no record of it. I have tried repeatedly to contact Silveryshirt, but the emails will not send as the email given seems very odd. [protected]@silverytshirt.com. Does anyone know the correct email.
Thanks dawn

• Th
    TheresaQG Jun 11, 2020

I just received two shirts that I had ordered and they're too small. not the size I ordered and i’m not too happy. these shirts are not cheap in price but they most definitely are by how they're made.. i’d like to return them but I wasn't given anything to respond to regarding sending them back, i’m sooo frustrated!!

• Ni
    NicciS Jun 18, 2020

@TheresaQG Send them an email. [email protected]
    Make sure to include your order number. I placed an order with them 6/4 and still haven’t received it. Requested a cancellation/refund and they will not allow it. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I do not recommend anyone order from them, ever again. Regardless of advertisement.

SilveryShirt.comsilvery shirt

I ordered a shirt from SilveryShirt.com in response to their instagram advertisement. They item arrived with the logo printed sideways and lower on the front of the shirt. The back of the shirt had a completely unrelated keep logo printed on it. When I complained, the company responded by updating the listing for the shirt to feature a jeep logo on the back and claimed my order was correct. After threatening to take it up with my credit card company, they agreed to send a replacement. They then changed the listing back to the original without the jeep logo. The replacement never arrived. Some research provided evidence that they are owned by TeeChip and have operated under other names, like OOShirt. All companies have complaints documented for similar fraudulent practices.

silvery shirt
silvery shirt

• Yo
    yogaleigh May 15, 2019

I ordered 3 tee shirts, one in a style I'd not tried The new try was a horrible fit. I got in touch to try to exchange it for a shirt with the same print but in the style of the other two. Their almost nonexistent customer service consists only of online forms and the only choice I was allowed was to pick another size of the same shirt. I added a note saying I didn't want it, contacted them immediately to ask to change to the other style shirt and all to no avail. They're sending a second shirt that will be of no use I would never do business with them again.

• Th
    TheresaQG Jun 11, 2020

How do I get a response to having them fix my problem?

• Ni
    NicciS Jun 18, 2020

@TheresaQG [email protected]

Christy Kuykendall Jul 14, 2020

@TheresaQG You can't

• Ok
    OKCThunder#1 Jul 11, 2020

I ordered FIVE shirts on MAY 25th. They didn't hesitate to debit my account, also on MAY 25th. I've waited so long I nearly forgot about my order and tried to check on the status. Silvery never sent me a confirmation email, ergo, I can't check the status. When I try to log in using my email, the message says my email doesn't exist. I've tried everything I could to reach a person. When I call, both options require the damn order number. The reason I ordered was because I've gained weight - enormous boobs - I and NEED SOMETHING TO WEAR NOW! I took a screenshot of items I ordered but they don't reflect an order #.

If I wasn't a 65 year old widow, disabled by MS, I'd hunt down whomever, cover them with syrup, and make them sit on a fire ant den next to a hive of killer bees. I'm stuck at home; however, I'm an attorney and being a 'squeaky wheel' and nuisance are among my legal specialties.

If ANYONE knows how to reach this fraud please let me know. I've sent about a dozen emails.

Comments

• Ke
    Keyshira Wrux Jul 13, 2020

@OKCThunder#1 OMG i got the same problem girl... I feel you :( all the request i made with my email got send back, wrong email, bad chat with the helping center, cant re apply to the chat with a support technik because the icon is not there anymore, got the wrong order number, being kick out twice, being told by dhl that is my problem and contact the same company you got problems with and still trying to get my blanket for free about bad delivery service, they are brigth about scamming poor peeps : they are associated with the badest delivery company in the world and i live in qc where canada post is more comprehensive one than that junk express... They do not text me call me and email and i hear NOW that my blanket is here about one month from today and my neigbour hear nothing about my package so im REALLY pissed off so i understand that you have not good vibe about them, if you are an attorney will you sued them ? We can gather all testimony from buyers, about a scandalous company that gain monney to loose loyal customers to got profit and gave bad client service, as a cashiere i know how IMPORTANT is to help a customers to be happy and well pleased by his visit in our shop so when i see bad reviews of that bratty company im was seing red and when i read yours ... AH ! Im motivated to start a war with them to get all back what we ( mad client ) loose !!! Well im reliefed someone else is having a similar conflict with S the demonic.
    Have a nice day.
    I hope the best for you 💜

• Ok
    OKCThunder#1 Aug 10, 2020

@Keyshira Wrux Thanks! Don't give up, I FINALLY received all five shirts several days ago, I love them, and won't hesitate to order from SilveryShirt again. I determined the hold up was on our end because the new postmaster general of the USPS has cut overtime and ordered Postal employees to slow down and hold mail. I'm still waiting months for other deliveries.