silgate solutions Complaints & Reviews

silgate solutionsHarassing Calls

We have received NUMEROUS calls daily!!! Most of the time, no one is on the other end. If you call back, you have the option to press 1 and be added to their "do not call" list or press 2 to leave a message. When you press 2, you get a message saying the mailbox is full. When you press 1, it says "thank you" as if it has accepted your submission to their do not call list. An hour after I did both of these things, I received ANOTHER call!!! This time a man with an Indian accent answered and when I told him I was on their do not call list, he just hung up on me. Who the hell are these people?????

silgate solutionsmultiple phone calls, no one on other end

I have received more than 12 calls since Saturady July 23, 2011 from this company. When I answer the phone there is no one on the other end. I have called the number [protected], a message states that if you want to remove your phone from thisservice enter your phone number number, Ihave recorded my phone number. This has not stopped or slowed the call. These calls stated before 9:00AM and 8:30PM
There is an offer to speak to a live person, then receive a message that the voice mail for the person I am trying to reach is full and the phone hangs up. These calls are continuous

silgate solutionsHarrassing calls

Oh my God! I have just been seriously harrassed by someone named Kevin Dean Employee # 92470. When I first started getting calls I didn't answer. After several times of them (Silgate Solutions) calling I finally answered and then someone would hang up on me. After that happened a couple of times this Kevin guy finally stated the business he was calling on behalf of (USA Benefits based in Pheonix, AZ) and that I had won a $100 gift card to whatever store I wanted one from. I immediately told him that if I had to pay any sort of money out or join a free trial membership I wasn't interested. He assured me that that was not the case. Then he proceeded to say that he was just verifying that he had the correct person and the correct address. HE gave ME my full name and address which was scary within itself and then started to ask questions about my VISA card. He tried to tell me he needed to verify that it was the same one he had on file. YEAH OK! So, I told him NOT to call back and that I wasn't interested. He proceeded to call every couple minutes for almost a half an hour. I finally answered and he wanted to know WHY I hung up on him. REALLY???? Anyway, the next day (today) I recieved another phone call from him which instantly made me upset. After I hung up on him several times I REALLY wanted to know what his problem was so I answered and had a very scary and strange conversation with him. His words when I asked him why he kept calling and what did he want were, verbatim "There's something in your voice...are you lonely? sad? Do you live alone or do you have a family? Are you at work?...I don't know why I keep calling." This conversation lasted about 15 minutes and then after several strange remarks his last words were "OK...you can hang up now".
You best believe I immediately called the police and am currently waiting on them to show up. This man has my address which is enough to scare me.
I've got the phone call log from where he called so many times. I wish I had the capability to record calls on my cell because I sure would've.

• Nc
    ncgirlinatl Jul 29, 2011

CONTINOUSLY CALLING 16 TIMES IN ONE DAY EVEN CALLED AT 12:22 AM AND WOKE ME UP. THEY HAD MY DEBIT CARD # WANTING ME TO VERIFY THAT IT WAS MY CARD BY REPEATING THE #'S AND EXPIRATION DATE. I CANCELED THAT CARD AFTER I GOT THE CALL PAST MIDNIGHT. TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE WON A $100 GIFT CARD FOR AQUIRING SO MANY POINTS FROM USING YOUR DEBIT CARD ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS HAVE ME VERIFY THAT THE CARD #'S ARE CORRECT..WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH BBB ALSO. I HAVE LOCKED IN ALL THE CALLS FROM THIS COMPANY IN MY CELL PHONE 312-878-9566..1-161-111-111..

jason dejong Jul 29, 2011

I have had the same thing.Only i was called by a company claiming that i had won a holiday to florida..I thought oh ok!! well i know the states time difference wasnt the same time as perth Australia..but thought even though it was midnite i will still show some interest..They said to me that the holiday package comes with spending money and that the only way for me too recieve that money was too give them my credit card details..the moment i told them i didnt have a credit card, they suddenly hung up on me.The next day, i had a call from a credit card company offering me a deal on a credit card claiming to be from the US..Well here in Ozz, i knew it was definately a set up between either the same fake company, or between two fake companies..As offcourse i told them where to go...

• Da
    dakkat720 Aug 05, 2011

I just wanted to say hi... why are you writing all these lies? are you really ok. there has to be something you could do to feel better about yourself rather than post all this nonsense. call me.

• Ta
    Tantric Aug 21, 2018

Scam company cheats not just clients but even their own employess