Shopdani.com Complaints & Reviews

Shopdani.comUNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS

I purchased promotional jewerly for $2.00 from this company in August 2009. I recieved the shipment, within 4 days had another package from the company and they had charged my account $68.00. Before I could cancell the account less than a week later, I recieved another charge and shipment. I returned the package and cancelled the account.Within 10 days I recieved another charge and shipment. I returned the package and cancelled the account. No more shipments.<br />
Till now, I recieved a charge on Nov. 4 th. When I recieved the package, I called them and had to them a voicemail that I was returning thier product and the account was closed. I was charged again this AM. I now have to cancel my debit card to stop this company from taking my money.

• Mo
      More than angry Jan 18, 2010

Please follow the following link to express your concerns at the white house. Company like pee, l Inc. should be brought to justice and it is our duty to stop company like pee, l Inc from scamming anymore people.

Shopdani.com — fraud

To whom it may concerne They have done the same to me, Have contacted bank to stop payments and file fraud...