Satellite Direct Complaints & Reviews

Satellite DirectScam site

I actually forgot about this site a long time ago but recently received some kind of email from Satellite Direct.
The story was simple. I signed up for Satellite Direct service over a month ago and paid for a life time membership. Their site never worked as it should have, I tried to contact customer service many times. Asked them to fix the website, then asked for a refund, but they never ever replied to me. So I gave up.
As I mentioned before I was sent a message, so I decided to go to their website and check. It doesn't still work. I sent them a message asking for my money and of course received no reply. I would not recommend this scam site to anyone.

Satellite DirectPoor quality

I wouldn't call this a scam, but it is crap. I purchased the program for the sole purpose of watching NFL games on-line. First the channel menu doesn't always tell you the content of the program, so a lot of searching was necessary. Many of the channels have ads and want you to download a new or upgraded player or something else. After searching all the NFL channels I only found two games and not the one I was looking for. The games I found I could see on my home TV. Second, the quality was very poor, increase to full screen and the picture was worse than standard definition. I window for a live chat popped up on the screen I clicked on that for support and it took me to a screen which provided an email address, that's not what I would consider a live chat. That was almost 12 hours ago and I am still waiting for a response. There a lot of channels and some of the movie channels are HD. However, again, the menu identifies the channel, not what is playing on it. Bottom line I purchased it for NFL and didn't get what I wanted, so I am requesting a refund. We will see if that works.

• Pr
    P.R.Vagarwal May 27, 2012

on 12/12/2011 payment was sent for the services satellite TV payment made by pay pal ID 4ES15668FW703613T did not receive any receipt to log in
    regards
    P.R.Vagarwal

• Ol
    Oldien Jul 03, 2012

I bought the product and the channels didn't even work. The channels weren't working or they were in a foreign language.

Satellite DirectImportant Information

This is not an actual complaint...

To all the folks with complaints about Satellite Direct, there are a few sites to get information, updates and help with issues.
"internettvdotcom" or satellitedirecttvreviews.com or "coolingoncall" (Search Google and add quotes)

Many of the issues listed seem easy enough to resolve but the first step it to contact Satellite Direct tech support. It generally takes 2-3 business days for them to respond to emails. I found out recently they are no longer honoring lifetime memberships for those who purchased the software through Clickbank (payment processor). Satellite Direct is now using Clicksure, Click2Sell and Clickbetter. Yes, I know that doesn't seem fair when they revoked member licenses who paid through Clickbank.

Remember... for all order issues contact the payment processor you sent a payment to. For Satellite Direct software issues, contact Satellite Direct tech support. Be sure to check your email inbox for an important email from the payment processor/Satellite Direct. This email will have important information to look up your order, request a refund, get help, among other things.

The new and improve Satellite Direct and service is not same as before. Much has improved. Part of the blame goes to product reviewers who over hype the product, making it sound too good to be true. It's always best to find a real user/tester. Someone who actually purchased, downloaded, used the software and can provide all the facts, pros and cons including screenshots of the Satellite Direct TV player and/or video demo that shows it in action like this site...
"satdirectvideos" (Search in Google and add quotes)

Satellite Directpayment

I purchased Satellite Direct for internet TV 2 years ago, was told the cost was $49.95 one time pay. Now it doesn't work with no where to call, so I e-mailed tech support which by the way is worthless, Michelle e-mailed back said they would love to fix my problem and that the one time program I purchased was no longer available but I could re-purchase another program with a monthly fee. So I contacted the FBI's internet fraud division.

Satellite Direct60 Day Money Back Guarantee

Hey guys, I was going through many of the complaints about not being able to get a full refund from Satellite Direct. This isn't a complaint from me but to tell you that Satellite Direct outsource their sale/refund transactions to Clickbank. This software is sold in the Clickbank marketplace and you get an email from them immediately after sending your payment once accepted. DO NOT go to Satellite Direct for a refund, go to Clickbank. Just look for their email. It will have your order number and information that tells you where to find answers to your order. You can also contact Clickbank via 800 number and request a full refund via phone or email. Just read your email whenever you make a purchase through Clickbank. This is no-question-asked, iron-clad money back guarantee.

Satellite DirectDoes not work

Ordered satellite direct today, tried it out . It does not work properly. Pd 49.95 for it, and there is no one to speak to directly to cancel your order. Also if you go back to the website it says trial periods, only pay 9.99 for a whole year. I pd. 49.95. This company is not trustworthy at all. Now I'm trying everything to get my money back.

• Go
    Go-go Nov 11, 2011

This is garbage. The so-called Rodger Taylor or whoever is behind this is a con-artist. This service should be stopped at once. I was stupid and bought this product which is actually like 52 dollars (not 49 as they claim). As you will have noticed, the vendors do not have any contact address online (telephone and email) which shows how insincere they are. The product DOES NOT WORK. PERIOD. Just save yourself the stress or else LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED DIME.

Satellite Directnot dilevering the services

i was promissed a live tv online from around the world, insted all i got was a recording of news segment
from all the station they are listing, thought this stellite direct.
therefore i am asking you to refund my card back the 49.95.
and be aware that this is a missleading webb site and you should cancel this vendor from your list
myclinkbank order number was: el6l26cy.
my email is : [protected]@yahoo.com
if you need to get in touch with me.
thank you.

• Le
    leman Mar 11, 2010

scam company! took my 49 dollars

Sarah N. Mar 11, 2010

I was promised and received the exact same thing. I try going to their website to get contact information to file a complaint against them but they don't have it. And every time I navigate away from their website they try to offer me a deal that I didn't even get the first time I went there which is frustrating. When you contact them at their email they have a series of pre-written messages they just cycle through and no one actually reads your email.

• Os
    Oscar G Lomas Jun 11, 2011

[email protected] : NOT DELIVERING THE SERVICES
    The same thing happened to me .
    They promissed one live tv online from around the world, and they
    did not delivered.
    I agree that, this is a missleading webbsite. I want my money back
    the $ 49.95 .-
    My Clickbank order number was : GTHJNEMW
    My email : [email protected] . . . . . . . . Thank you

Chow Tat Choi / Tat Choi Chow Jun 19, 2012

Unable to access to the product after purchase

• Ro
    Roger B. Nunez Jan 21, 2013

Service was OK, but when I tried to upgrade I was not able to register, do not accep my Direct TV code 3991b95781b4ecb3e2c70dBca. My address its. [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices