Travian Complaints & Reviews

Travianonline gaming

I have played Travian for many years never had a problem with them now suddenly after I bought some gold the same day. I got banned. They refuse to give me any proof just I used a 3rd party login that I never did I have just sign in as always. They have extremely punished my account. I am way behind like 2 weeks work down the drain.
Sadly I must say this is my last Travian because of this. I feel they just makeup rules and apply them as they feel and don't give proof at all.
Big Scammers

Travianmulti hunter in ts19

I had named 1 of my villages Rape, as a provocation, My second village was named Pillage and my third Plunder. This was only a joke. I don't think any of those words are rude or offending in any way. Not more than: Murder, Kill, or attack. And Travian is a game where tribes like Huns, Romans, Gauls and Teutons are at war and massacre each other... So, why did the MultiHunter, without any warning or explanation, changed the name of my village from Rape to Edited by MH?
    When I saw that, I re-changed it to : Raped by MH! The change of name they did was a rape! But they didn't like it and banned me!!!~
    I think it is outragous, because there was no violation of the rules, unless you interpret those rules in an excessively Puritan Partisan way, the ban from the game is totally unfair.
    If they don't reverse this insane decision, and apologize, I will never again play that game

Travian — Customer Service

Both myself and my boyfriend have been disgusted and sicked by the way we were handled when talking to a...

Travian — On-Line browser game

After having spent 4 months playing this game, building my capital city. I got destroyed in a few days. 24/7...