RPM Receivables Performance Management LLC Complaints & Reviews

RPM Receivables Performance Management LLCrepeated rude calls for some one elses debt

We have been receiving multiple calls daily for more than a month from [protected] caller id RECEIVABLESPERF. This appears to be a computerized outgoing call system. We have expended the effort on multiple times to talk to employees advising them that we are getting these calls in error. On two occasions we obtained information that they were looking for different individuals, neither one of which lives at our home or has this phone number. They refused to give us any additional information and will not stop calling. Note that we have had for 7 years.

Research identified that this may be a collection agency for Verizon. We have never done business with Verizon, the assumed reason for receipt of calls. The last few times talking to these personnel I have asked for the callers name and to talk to their supervisor. I get extremely rude responses such as “not till I talk to James”, “after you provide me your charge card number”, or “I don’t have to.” On multiple occasions the employee simply hung up the phone. The rudeness of each person has been unbelievable and they will not give you any information nor will they work with you to resolve the error in their call list.

Our research identified an amazing large number of people having similar difficulties with this company.

Note that the following additional phone numbers are reportedly be used by this company:
[protected], [protected], [protected]

Until the FCC or consumer protection agencies can do something with this company --> beware - beware - beware - beware!!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

RPM Receivables Performance Management LLC — Unauthorized bill from a collection company!

I received a letter Saturday, stated that in order to removing my account from collections, I must pay 51.55...