Rickenbacker Group Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Rickenbacker GroupFraud & harassment

This agency has been sending automated messages to my home claiming they are trying to collect on a debt
That I do not owe. I have notified them twice that this is an obvious mistake and they have not stopped calling. they gave me a bank's name that I have never done business with before in my life - also obviously bogus.
I had notified the credit bureaus in november to protect my credit rating since I suspected that someone had stolen my personal information. when I found out thru this website and others that this agency had a history of fraudulent criminal activity I realize that this is more serious than I thought. I will also file a complaint with the federal do not call registry and notify the credit bureau of the exact nature of
My watch alert.
I appreciate organizations such as yours who fight against these types of injustices.

Thank you for your help.
Clarence mitchell, chief financial officer
South side help center
Chicago il 60628
10420 s. halsted
[protected]

• Ca
    Carljr82 Jan 10, 2011

I also have been receiving automated messages saying I owed $25 for an unamed debt, and the automated message does not give me any option to call back or dispute the charge, only the option to pay the debt with a credit card. Just now they called again and now the debt is $39 dollars. I have no idea what I would owe such a small amount to, but I also don't want to give me credit card numbers to a machine. Should I just ignore these calls? Is it a scam or could I actually have a debt that I don't know about and should work to resolve? How do I contact these people?

Corndog Mar 30, 2011

Breaking news!! Rickenbacker is closing their doors and ordered by the district attorney of Santa Clara to withdrawal all negative credit reporting. To be added to the list of people wanting to have their credit report cleared contact the Santa Clara Consumer Protection Department at 408-792-2836, ask for Cory Finnegan.

Resolved Rickenbacker GroupSubmit a BBB complaint

I am also currently dealing with this "collection company". The best advice I can give is to file a complaint to the BBB using the link below:

My story: My car was towed, the parts sold off and the car was then sold. The towing company did not disclose the income made from the parts inside and outside the car including all electronics ( JL Audio and Alpine), tires and rims. They only said that the car sold for $36 ( thirty-six) dollars. When have you ever heard of a BMW or any car for that matter in good condition selling for that amount? When I asked about what they made on the parts, they refused to disclose that information. They instead want me to pay $965, which include bogus interest.

This is a very unethical company.

Once again, to make a change file a complaint with the BBB, they currently have a "B" rating, which is average rating and way too high for this company.

maureen dolan Jun 06, 2011

They towed a car that previously belonged to me. I contacted them and told them the circumstances. I also contacted dmv. they still report to the credit reporting agency that I owe this debt. This is not my debt.

Resolved Rickenbacker Group — Inaccurate reporting

I am surprised that, with the many, many complaints against them, The Rickenbacker Group has not been sued...

Rickenbacker Group — Credit Report

I sold my Honda last year and thought it got registered from the buyer I found on Craigslist. I got notified...

Resolved Rickenbacker GroupWill not remove from credit report even though creditor says it was bogus

These guys will not remove a bogus claim from my credit report even though the creditor (a towing company) says it was not my charge and was not my car. Have called for over a years trying to get assistance. Was told today that I could not talk to a supervisor because he was busy.

• Ri
    rickbackscam Jul 05, 2010

What happened to this Rickenbacker debt? I can help.

Resolved Rickenbacker Group — Fraudulant credit statements

A recent credit report of mine was showing me owing for vehicle tow and impound fee of a vehicle I owned...

Resolved Rickenbacker GroupIncorrect Collection Procedures

This report is to assist those who don't know who to write or what to do with their complaints.
Hopefully, if we all write, follow up and stay after this company, we can stop this.

Looks very suspicious to me!

Short Version: I sold a car in 2004. Evidently, even though I have never received ANY DOCUMENTATION or VALIDITY of the debt, nothing in writing, the car was totaled in 10/2006. Take note: 2006...in 12-2008 I start getting harassing calls from this company demanding $1599.00! I asked where incident happened..."I don't know", I asked for vehicle VIN, answer: "I don't have it!" In yet they expect me to pay, just send $$.

Now they say I owe $1789.00! (?)

Been caught up in the tricks of this company?

If you are getting harassing calls, write a "Dispute - Cease and Desist Letter." They can no longer call you once they receive the Cease and Desist Letter. It is against the law! Be sure and send Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested, so they can't say they didn't receive it!

HOWEVER, they can and will turn you into the credit bureau even though you disputed the charge and they have not forwarded to you any information! (If they say they have mailed you anything, request a copy of the Return Receipt!)

In that letter, be sure and ask for validation of the debt and all information relating to it! If it is for a vehicle you sold, ask for VIN#, Lic #, date and location of the towing or incident, copies of the invoice, what happened to the vehicle? Was it sold, how much? Copy of the sale and amount sold. Ask for everything you can think of. They must validate the debt. Just calling and saying you owe thousands, well... BE MORE AGGRESSIVE THEN THEY ARE!

Okay, now, here is what you do. You make one letter explaining all of the above details and make copies of it for all the agencies. List everything about the harassing calls, the amount they say you owe, ALSO mention (IF) that the debt started out; as for example, $1500.00 and now the debt is $1800.00!... when you sold your vehicle and that this is not your debt, that you have requested the above information and have never received it. (Allow Rickenbacker 10 business days after the receipt of their letter, send it Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested, then you will know they received it, and they can't say they didn't! Their 10 days starts the day they signed for the letter.)

Then forward your letter of complaint to the following agencies.

Also, be sure and give all the information on Rickenbacker:

www.rickenbackergroup.com

Mr. Carlos Casas, President & Ethics Officer
Rickenbacker Group
15005 Concord Circle
Morgan Hill, CA 95037

[protected]

Now, send it to all of these people:

Office of the Attorney General PO Box--- Your States Office - Look up their address on web. Attn: Consumer Protection

Attorney General’s Office California Department of Justice Attn: Public Inquiry Unit P.O. Box 944255 Sacramento, CA [protected]

Federal Trade Commission: Consumer Response Center - FCRA Washington, DC 20580

District Attorney's Office - Morgan Hill Branch 17275 Butterfield Blvd., Suite A Morgan Hill, CA 95037

ACA International, Attn: Ethics Department, P.O. Box 390106 Minneapolis, MN [protected].
Rickenbacker belongs to this association. You will hear from them, but be sure to follow up with them within 30 days of receiving their letter.

Office of District Attorney, Consumer Protection Unit, County Government Center-West Wing 70 West Hedding St. San Jose, CA 95110

If Rickenbacker Group turned you into the credit bureau, contact them immediately and DISPUTE THE CHARGE.

You can also write the Better Business Bureau, but I realised I needed to stop and ask myself: WHO PAYS THE BBB FOR THE BBB MEMBERSHIP? The company you are complaining about!

Some of these agencies you can file a complaint on line. Be sure to make copies (print) for your file.

Then go to the internet and list a complaint with every Consumer Protection website you can find. (/URL removed/ http://www.complaints.com/

If we all complain, maybe we can stop Rickenbacker Group! But, we need to KEEP FOLLOWING UP!

If I find another consumer protection agency to contact, I'll keep you posted.

Hope this has helped you. I believe in Consumer Awareness, Consumer Alertness and WHAT IS RIGHT IS RIGHT~ WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG.

This WRONG needs to be STOPPED!

GOOD LUCK!

UPDATE: Do not give up! There is HOPE! I received confirmation that the credit bureau removed Rickenbacker Group collection information from my file! Think I am going to quit now? No way!

Here's my email address: [protected]@hotmail.com

I am here to help and assist anyone that wants to stop this company from their wrong doings! Let's all show our teeth, be aggressive and take action! If you need to know where to look, how to contact, drop me a note!

I found out that Rickenbacker supposedly sent me Certified letters, but guess what address? I city in another county, about 100 miles from where I live. I have NEVER resided at the address, nor the county! How did I find out? Research, and I can help you too! It would be a blessing!

• Ba
    BADLUCKAGAIN Mar 18, 2010

WELL I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT UP IN THIS SCAM AS WELL. JUST GOT A CREDIT REPORT WHILE TRYING TO REFY A VERY HIGH MORTGAGE RATE AND THERE IT WAS REARING ITS HEAD AGAIN. I THOUGHT I HAD DEALT WITH THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY ISSUES FOR A TRUCK I SOLD FOUR YEARS AGO. TURNS OUT THE BUYER NEVER REGISTERED IT AND IT WAS TOWED BY THIS GROUP. SO I GOT THE DMV TO PROVE MY RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND NOW THERE IS A MARK ON MY CREDIT FROM RICKENBACKER GROUP SHOWING AN $800 BALANCE DUE! THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. LOOKS LIKE IT IS TIME TO WRITE LETTERS TO THE CREDIT COMPANIES AND DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE AGAIN. NEXT TIME I WILL NOT SELL A VEHICLE TO A PRIVATE PARTY WITHOUT TRANSFERRING TITLE IN PERSON WITH THE BUYER!!!

LITTLEDUDE Jun 24, 2010

In 2008 my truck was impounded. I went and got my personal stuff out of my truck and signed over the truck to G and M Towing, Victorville, Ca. 92395. They wanted $275 for the tow and the lien sale. I did not have the money that month. I asked if they could wait. They said "No". They were turning it over to a debt collector and the bill was $2120.00. The truck is not worth that much. I could probably buy it back for a couple of hundred dollars. I do not protest the original $275. It too is on my credit report and they are adding interest. Around $280 so far. Please Help. Gary Wayne Shurtliff. (760)792-9230. Cell. E-Mail:[email protected] P.O. Box 1161 Victorville, Ca. 92395. Calkl any time, day or night.

LITTLEDUDE Jun 24, 2010

I have a complaint against Rickenbacher collections. The bill started at $275 for tow and lien. I signed truck over to G and M Towing in Victorville, Ca. They asked for the money. I told them that i did not have the money at that time. I got a letter stating I owed $2120. I called and they said if I came in today that they would (G&M) would accept the $275. I did not keep records of these things. I stated that I did not have the money at that time. They informed me then that it was going to collections. They called several times and were very rude . I told them they weren't getting one red cent over the original $275. They kept calling. I changed my phone number. I just checked my credit score and it's on there and they are adding interest to it. My neighbor said that they just wanted the truck. The truck is not even worth $2120. HELP ME! I cannot afford this. I am a mental patient. Possible paranoia pscyzophrenic/ bi-polar with psychotic episodes. Please help me with this. I just happened to look Richenbacher up on the web and seen all of the negative thing posted about them.

LITTLEDUDE Jun 24, 2010

I have a complaint against Rickenbacker collections. The bill started at $275 for tow and lien. I signed truck over to G and M Towing in Victorville, Ca. They asked for the money. I told them that i did not have the money at that time. I got a letter stating I owed $2120. I called and they said if I came in today that they would (G&M) would accept the $275. I did not keep records of these things. I stated that I did not have the money at that time. They informed me then that it was going to collections. They called several times and were very rude . I told them they weren't getting one red cent over the original $275. They kept calling. I changed my phone number. I just checked my credit score and it's on there and they are adding interest to it. My neighbor said that they just wanted the truck. The truck is not even worth $2120. HELP ME! I cannot afford this. I am a mental patient. Possible paranoia pscyzophrenic/ bi-polar with psychotic episodes. Please help me with this. I just happened to look Rickbacker up on the web and seen all of the negative thing posted about them.

josh132234 Jul 18, 2010

What a lot of you dont realize is what you did. I've been looking through these comments without just looking at one and post a comment irrationally. Really, in a lot of your towing cases you are incorrect. If you sell the vehicle you HAVE to file you're Notice Of Transfer and Release Of Liability. I see in some cases that peple say they didnt know to do so. Ask before selling vehicle if you went go to DMV you would know this. Instead of being rude and calling there company take time to think if what you did was 100% correct. If the buyer never transferd vehicle title in there name safeguard yourself. Go to the DMV and get your Notice Of Transfer and Release Of Liabilty certified, DATE STAMPED! before the vehicle is towed.

Resolved Rickenbacker GroupFraudulent Collection Harrassment

Two years after I sold my car it was towed. The towing company sold the bill to Rickenbacker Group for Collections. Despite the fact that I filed all appropriate documents in the state I sold the car (TX) and have a letter from TX DOT stating I am not responsible for charges, Rickenbacker Group continues to harass me for payment and have dinged my credit. This is fraud.

• Ri
    rickenbacker dude Jul 24, 2010

i work there.. it is all a scam... to credit report, we must have validation of the debt... we dont.. we dont get the info from the dmv.. we get it 3rd hand.. whoever the tow company sends to us.. we dont verify, we dont call the dmv, we just send out a letter and put it on their credit report. im superised our doors are still open.it is illegal. we only report on experian for the tow accounts because experian is in kahoots with us. the other 2 wont let us place it on their report because they know it is illegal. also we say you didnt release the car out of your name, well how do we know? we dont.. most of the time the person might have re registered the car in their name(you can get the vehicle history report at the dmv) and sometimes we will tell you, "you did not release the car yourself" or"im showing here that it was in your name".. its a lie. if you sent in the release of liability, i gaurentee you the dmv has it, why we dont have it is because, again, WE DID NOT GET ANYTHIng from the dmv. also, even if he car gets towed and you did not submit the release of liability and the person did not get the vehicle re registered, you can still go to dmv and submit the release of liability with the date you sold it, and they willaccept it! heres the kicker, dmv will accept it and update their records, even give you a stamped copy of acceptance, but we wont accept it, why, do our decisions superceed those of the dmv, its not even up to the dmv, the dmv will tell you youre not responsibl e and not to pay it.. the decision is up to the tow company, our decisions to bill someone is based on the information we got from good ol earl down at the tow yard sometimes scribbled on a towbill. it doesnt make sense to even us.. and we collect 500-900 thousand dollars a month from you idiots
    also the tow company never sends the letters "certified" to the right address.and if they do, i bet its your address you lived at when you owned the car 3 years ago, not your current address that the dmvand post office have listed..(how convenient) where the hell does the tow company their info((not the dmv either, , , , LOL).they use a mom and pop lein service, or just get the old reg in the glove box... if the car was re registered, the last owner will appear as "interested party" AND WE WILL BILL BOTH, or in most cases, just the interesed party because they were the one selling that old car, not the one buying it..freakin a huh..pretty heavy stuff i know. ask for that, ask for the proof of validation of the debt, ask where we got the info, ask us to prove it----------- your best bet is to go directly to the tow company, tell them youve talked to dmv and your not responsible tell them we called you or sent you a letter and you will sue their [censor]ing [censor] if they do not remove your name from collections, tell them you will hire a lawyer, contact the BBB, attorney general, and that what they have done by submitting your info is illegal... they migh tell yo to call us, but hell no dont, let them know they are the origional creditor that provided the info and to remove their claim now! they will.. dont even deal with us.
    no where does it say we can just bill anyone, so how do we continue to do this..also if you paid us, call your credit card company and dispute te charge and get your money back, , smart people do it all the time..

Rickenbacker GroupFraud

Got a free credit report from Experian. There was a charge on my credit report from the Rickenbacker Group that said I owed $839 for a towed car on April 21, 2008. This is a complete fraud. I called Experian and they said that I needed to contact the Rickenbacker Group directly [protected]). I called them and they told me that I needed to go to the DMV and get a report that showed that I did not own a '99 Talon that was towed in 2008. So now I have to go and get a DMV report to prove to these criminals that I don't owe them a dime for a tow that never happened. This should be turned over to the FBI and these scam artists should go to jail.

Rickenbacker GroupPhoney Towing

Rickenbacker has a defrauded my credit too. Even after credit investigation said was fraud, they refuse to remove item from my credit report. Looking into suing them too. From fraud company known as Black and White tow. Never pay them a dime.

notrobertrhay Jan 09, 2009

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THEM THEY SAY I OWE FOR A TOW ON A CAR THAT I NEVER OWNED TOWED BY A COMPANY 100 MILES FROM MY HOUSE .THEY ALSO HAVE THE WRONG SPELLING OF MY LAST NAME ON THE REPORT.THEY WERE NOT CO-OPERATIVE SAID THAT I NEEDED TO GO TO DMV TO FIND OUT MORE INFO ON THE CAR
    BUT THEY WOULDN'T GIVE ME A LIC # OF THE CAR. I HAVE DISPUTED THE COLLECTION ACTIVITY ON MY CREDIT REPORT AND WILL HAVE TO SEEK LEGAL HELP IF THEY CONTINUE TO INSIST THAT THE DEBT IS MINE ... I AM FURIOUS THAT A BOGUS CLAIM IS ON MY CREDIT REPORT...I AM NOT ROBERT RHAY

MAD AS HELL Jan 22, 2009

guess what i got the sme problem too. they have ruined my credit and have cost me. bogus towing charge. im going to look and find a way to have the state of ca. to closely look into this collection agency because they are scamming certain people they randomly pick out.i refuse to be extorted money from these crooks and they will never hear the end of it and i will use all available means and ways to expose these crooks.and persue this until justice is served. these people are noy beyond the law. and we have rights too.

notrobertrhay Mar 15, 2009

UPDATE NOTROBERTRHAY

HERE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF MARCH I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE SINCE JANUARY . THEY MADE ME HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO FIGHT THEM . NOW THEY HAVE ADMITTED THAT THAT THEY POSTED THE COLLECTION ACTIVITY ON THE WRONG PERSONS CREDIT REPORT. I HAD TO PAY $400.00 TO MY ATTORNEY. VISIT MY DR DUE TO STRESS AND NOT BUY THE HOUSE I WANTED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CARE WHO THEY POSTED THE DEBT.TO. I AM READY TO CONTACT THE STATE OF CALIF. WE NEED TO HAVE THE COLLECTION LAWS CHANGED SO THAT COLLECTION AGENCIES LIKE RICKENBACKER MUST PROVE THE IDENTITY OF THE PARTY THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO COLLECT FROM PRIOR TO POSTING IT ON THE CREDIT REPORTS. THE PERSON THAT THEY WANTED DOESN'T EVEN SPELL THEIR LAST NAME THE SAME AS I DO...

I WILL PULL MY CREDIT REPORTS AGAIN IN THIRTY DAYS ... THEY BETTER BE NO ACTIVITY FROM RICKENBACKER EXCEPT A LETTER OF APPOLOGY IN MY FILE.

• Oc
    ockolby Jul 28, 2009

They have been hounding me for a year and a half for a dirt bike that I sold years ago which apparently was towed. They claim I owe $1600 and have reported on all my credit reports. Because of them I can't even finance a car now. Please help!! [email protected]

• Fo
    FOREST WITHAM Aug 21, 2009

RICKENBACKER HAS BEEN CALL ME FOR TWO YEARS NOW ON A VAN IDID NOT OWN .IT WAS SOLD IN 1999 ON A LIAN SALE FOR THE MISSION OF MERCY .MY NAME WAS ON THE LIAN SALE OWNLY I DID NOT OWN THE VAN.THEY ARE TRY TO GET $2600FOR AVAN THAT WAS SOLD FOR $100

• T8
    t8017e Sep 14, 2009

I have been having the same problem for over a year and they are ruining my credit. Who is out there to help me? I have submitted everything they need to prove I don't own the car. They are trying to charge me $1100.00 for a lien sale of a car I sold for $400 two years prior. What can I do ???????

Rickenbacker GroupFraud/ mistaken identity

Rickenbacker Group. They are frauds. I found a derogatory complaint on my credit report from 2002, when i was 16, stating i owed a company called gamefly 95 dollars. I called rickenbacker and told them i have never used Gamefly and they have the wrong person and they were certain it was for me and i owed Gamefly 95 dollars and have never responded to my letters in the mail. I made them spell my first and last name and my address so their was no communication error. I called Gamefly to find out why i owed them money. It turns out my brother owed them 95 dollars, same address same last name, just Josh instead of Joe. I told them they need to take care of rickenbacker group with my credit report. A few days later they called me and said rickenbacker said they never had me under their collections they had Josh the whole time. I called rickenbacker this time quite furious and tried to get an explanation they said they cant take anything off my credit report because they never had my name to begin with. So here i am with bad credit and never did a thing wrong, just getting screwed by some fraud collection agency who has no idea what they are doing. Do you think i need to get ahold of an attorney to get my credit taken care of? I have tried calling them a few times but they wont talk to me since i supposedly don't owe them money and never have, except my credit still says so.

• La
    ladydove Feb 01, 2009

the good thing is that if you were only 16, even if it were your account which it ISN'T they have no legal recourse it is illegal to enter into a contract with a minor so that alone is enough to get rid of these peopl

Rickenbacker Groupbogus towing charge

I just checked my creditreport and found that these guys placed a derogatory complaint on me for a towing charge out of california. I live in Las Vegas Nevada and rarely go to california and haven't been in 4 years. I have not ever had to use a towing company in california for anything I have disputed this claim. However I read that this is the sort of poor business practices that have led to the demise of the american ecconomy. This just another example of greedy americans preying on there own. No wonder the rest of the world hates us so.

• Al
    Allen Sep 16, 2008

i agree with everything you just said. the same thing happened to me, except i gave the car to my dad who sold to one of those used car lots. well the person who bought it left it somewhere and it got towed so i am charged for that and then they sold it at a auction and it got towed again ...yep got charged for that to. I have been in the Army for the last 10 years i am glad to see that i am fighting for companies who are allowed to F&*( people over.

Joe Sep 18, 2008

I had the exact same problem with Rickenbacker Group. They are frauds. I found a derogatory complaint on my credit report from 2002, when i was 16, stating i owed a company called gamefly 95 dollars. I called rickenbacker and told them i have never used Gamefly and they have the wrong person and they were certain it was for me and i owed Gamefly 95 dollars and have never responded to my letters in the mail. I called Gamefly to find out my brother owed them 95 dollars, same address same last name, just Josh instead of Joe. I told them they need to take care of rickenbacker group with my credit report. A few days later they called me and said rickenbacker said they never had me under their collections they had Josh the whole time. I called rickenbacker this time quite furious and tried to get an explanation they said they cant take anything off my credit report because they never had my name to begin with. So here i am with bad credit and never did a thing wrong, just getting screwed by some fraud collection agency who has no idea what they are doing. Do you think i need to get ahold of an attorney to get my credit taken care of? I have tried calling them a few times but they wont talk to me since i supposedly don't owe them money and never have, except my credit still says so.

Marina Sep 30, 2008

The same thing happenned to me. In 2004 we sold a car to a young guy and his grandfather, we made the mistake of not making out a bill of sale. A few years later I got a call from a tow company telling me they towed my car and I owe $1000.00, I told them I sold that car 2 years ago. Apparently, the guy never registered the car in his name and now I'm in collections with Rickenbacker. Does anyone know how to get this out of collections? I have the receipt from when I turned the plates into DMV but I don't even have the name of the person I sold the car to. It's hard to apply for a mortgage loan with this on our credit report

joseph dmark Oct 08, 2008

Never in my life i had a car towed and now this company is affecting negatively my credit report saying that i howe $1, 653.00. I am asking this company to inmediately remove my name from their books.

Matt Oct 08, 2008

Yup. Same here. This company is a total racket. Sounds like a class action lawsuit in here. I am hiring credit fixing attorneys and they pretty much told me they will have the easiest time with these slimebags. I have no intention of paying these thieves a dime.

• Lv
    lvcrxrcr Jan 14, 2009

Same happened here. Looks like there was already a prior lawsuit in San Francisco. http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/settlements/02647/towing.html is the link. I had my car stolen, and the tow yard wanted a large sum of money. They told me I could give them my title instead, so I gave them my title, as the car was not salvageable. SIX YEARS later, i get a hit on my credit report from RICKENBACKER GROUP for $1400 in collections.

• Lv
    lvcrxrcr Jan 14, 2009

let me know lvcrxrcr at email site yahoo.com if anyone pursues a lawsuit against them. I can join in.

Resolved Rickenbacker GroupAnnoying phone calls

These folks called me regularly about once every two weeks, I finally sent them a letter asking them to stop, and the calls stopped almost immediately. Then I got a call about a month later from Stacey in "compliance, " stating they were unable to comply with my request because they did not have my account number. She could not find me in their records by name, address or phone number.

Just to get this straight, Rickenbacker has my name and home phone number, but are unable to comply with my request that they stop calling because they don't seem to know why they are calling me in the first place.

Am I missing something here?

• Ca
    Carlos Casas Aug 11, 2008

Hello ###, we just want your money. ###'in pay up ###! Who do you think you are... osama, opps... I mean obama. ###s just cry, never pay, just blame the white man or the peru man. ### you ###.

• Cc
    CC Aug 11, 2008

###s never pay their bills! Who knew???

• Cu
    Customer Aug 11, 2008

### Rickenbacker!!! Yeah I'll pay for your fancy ###in car.. ### you! ###you and your fat ### wife. Such a ugly ###ing ###!

• Mi
    Michelle Dec 29, 2008

LOL, typical bottom feeders, "Just gimme the money, ask questions later, damn you!" lol

Angela Albertazzi May 21, 2010

I have been getting notices in the mail saying I owe money to a business that towed my car and held it in a storage. I have filled out a realease of liability which makes me not responsible for the balance on my credit report. I have already disputed the amount of $2155 that is on my credit report. I don't believe that I am responsible for this amount. I want this company to stop the mailings of this account since I don't have any thing to owe. Please try to get this off my credit report so that I can have something to work with. The name that this bill is under is Mary A Albertazzi. The account was for Arena Tow. Please accept the fact that I am not responsible for paying this account. Please erase this from my credit report to show that I have done a release of liabilty. Thanks

Angela Albertazzi May 21, 2010

My comment is straight and to the point. I want to have nothing to do with this situation.

Rickenbacker Group — Fraud and cheating!

I sold a car, new owners never transfered it to there name, car got towed, now cost of tow went to...