Resume2excel Complaints & Reviews

Resume2excelcheated and paid around 21K to them

Hi

one day i got a call from resume2excel and informed me that we will pay back the amount which i paid to times of india((9K), inorder to pay back the amount they asked me to pay the security deposit of 12K and then they told me i will get a call from account section and they will provide full amount back to me.but here it is almost 4 months over i didn't recive the single np from them and also they are asking me to pay another 5K to get the final amount.
so please take against the team of the resume2excel...they are cheating all the people those who arelooking for the oppurtunities outside.
please please cascade this message this word and don't ever ever pay the amount to any job oppurtunity sites.

• Sw
    swati.soha Apr 08, 2013

resume2 excel is fraud company its takes my 1200 rs and din't get any service...when i trying to sort out they are using abusing language.

• Sr
    srikant4152 May 01, 2013

i think its not correct as i have also paide 7400 but i knew that i am paying for service not job...confusion comes when we assumes that this company provides job...

• So
    soha May 03, 2013

they said they provide job in a weak they have vacancy right now but after paymenet they said i have to pay 2500 more then they do next proces.

• So
    soha May 03, 2013

cant we do something to save another's money ?

Resume2excelopportunities

Hi This is Daksh Malhotra.Firstly I had alresdy taken a services from times job but he did not give me any responses and opportunities after that i had receive a call from resume2excel.He is providing me for resume forwarding services and verification services.He give me for better responses for MNC'S companies.After that right now I am in TCS company as a Business Development.Resume2excel is a very good service provider company.He will be giving only job opportunities guarantee not job oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk friends so resume2excel is not a fake company.

from
(DAKSH MALHOTRA)

Resume2excelFraud company. Dont trust

I received a first call on 2nd and second call 3rd Aug 2013 to pay amount 3600 + 9298 (reference Acknowledgement R2E13337 & R2E13351) for resume writing, resume forward and cover letter. After paying the amount, they again asked for the third payment of Rs 14300 and I thought of something fishy and i didn't pay. I also had very long conversations with them (which is recorded). Please help me out.
My money is gone but i want them to be punished.
Please help me and my contact number is [protected]

My money is gone but i want them to be punished.
Please help me and my contact number is [protected]
Thanks
Basu chakraborty

• Pr
    Prasanna K. Bhat Oct 09, 2013

I received their 1st call on 28th September 2013 & On october3 2013 I paid 1900Rs. to them Reference no.is after that today they asking 4435 from me for further CV process & job interviews. I think my money is gone. But I'm economically very poor. I want them to be punished.
    Plz help me. My contact no. is 09980179475.
    Prasanna K.

Resume2excelfraud

This is totally a fraud company.First off all they have called me for registering with them with only Rs 1300. In return they will forward your resume to the CMM LEVEL 5 company and the chances of getting good salary will be high as only based on their reference the company will recruit...but the picture got change in the next step when the asked to give Rs 3200 more for resume writing... then I quite from their fraud net .So I request all of you, who will get call from Resume2Excel. Plz don't entertain them and disconnect their call to save yourself from their money sucking...I have lost my Rs 1300. Please be aware on this.

fraud

Satyjeet Pawar Apr 29, 2013

thanks Asmin84 you save my 1300 too...Satyjeet

• He
    hemantkumarpatel Aug 01, 2016

i have perchesed order of combo compny give provided job but copany don't gave any service provide and not a call an ans me so how to get my many return ?

• Ak
    akmp Aug 01, 2016

Dear All,
    I have enrolled a premium service in Timesjobs.com.They informed me that they will forward my resume to some of the consultancies across the country for a better career.This resume2excel having a reference from timesjobs.com got my contact number and called be to sell their service.
    The Way they spoke is quite evident that they are cheating and misleading.Since Top Recruitment Firms will not be interested in any money before providing the service.Don't get carried away by their words.
    Wonder what they do with resume writing.Only the person who seeks for Employment knows about his skill and things what to add and what not to add.