Removeyourname.com Complaints & Reviews

Removeyourname.comDon't be fooled by their promises, RemoveYourName is a big scam

You pay removeyourname.com thousands of dollars for a one month campaign. They promised you 24/7, Nationwide, top spots on Google and yahoo...They only advertise your keywords from 8AM-4PM LOCALLY for the first couples of day after signing contract then STOP. You should advertise directly with Google and Yahoo. It's very easy and a lot cheaper! Don't trust me, search for Remove Your Name Rip-off or Complaint and view others messages. Don't be fooled by their promises, RemoveYourName is a big scam.

Removeyourname.comWarning to future customers!

Removeyourname.com also took my money and refuse to answer phone calls. They completed part of the request, but did not finsh. When you call, their message states "satisfaction guaranteed" but they never call you back, respond to emails, or anything. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this company. Apparently, all the online reputation enhancement companies are fraudulent. I guess the better choice is to just deal with the negative press rather than give your money away to a scam company.

• Iv
    IveBeenWronged Feb 22, 2010

Update: they never returned phone calls or communication, but they did what they promise which was to remove the negative information from the front page of google. They did it in a time span of 4 weeks. The only unfortunate thing is that GOOGLE reindexes so it seems to move up and down and removeyourname.com doesn't respond to requests so if it ends up back on the front page I have no recourse.

• Fr
    FredDarren Feb 25, 2010

I used this company and what you are saying is totaly false. They did their job they were nice i really can't find something to complain about. So what you are saying it has not one bit of truth in it

• Zo
    Zoli1964 Mar 31, 2010

They've cheated me too. They won't respond to emails and appear to have done nothing whatsoever to help remove damaging postings. Is there any way of getting our money back or of referring them to the police or federal authorities? I live in England but I assume that what they're doing is fraudulent.

Steve

• Ca
    call AttorneyGeneral Jun 24, 2010

Call the office of MI Attorney General to complain about Removeyourname. the telephone number is 1-517 373 1140.

Removeyourname.comRemoveyourname.com are a total ripoff

I have a complaint posted by one of my competitors that try to ruin my business and I turned to Remove your name to push it back. They said that if I pay them $5000 for two months they will push that complaint into the 5th page. I paid them the first month and nothing happened. When I called them, they said that it will take some more time and I should pay for the second month. I did this too and now I still don't see anything; the complaint is still there, even higher now. Removeyourname won't answer the phone and won't return my money. I want to warn people not to trust these guys as they are scammers.

Removeyourname.comRip off

RemoveYourName.com used telemarketing to contact our company and used high pressure sales to get us to spend over $7000 and a fake GURANTEEED first page ranking above some negative listings that we had, DO NOT LISTEN. They are scammers, they literary stole $7000 from us for 2 months! Do not be a victim, if it is too good to be true, IT IS. We are seeking legal advice against Remove Your Name and hopefully will put them out of business and in jail soon so they will not be able to make any other victims. They did no work that I can even see and I almost got fired for hiring them.

• Jb
    JBuzz Nov 15, 2009

completely disagree!!
    <�%@ Language=VBS�cript %�>
    <�%
    ' Permanent redirection
    Response.Status = "301 Moved Permanently"
    Response.AddHeader "Location", "/link removed/;
    Response.End
    %�>

• Jr
    jrussel Nov 17, 2009

this is the amount of money that they ripped me off for.

• Iv
    IveBeenWronged Dec 04, 2009

I had a false negative search report filed on me. I researched all the reputation companies. Many of them didn't list their addresses, some of them didn't take credit cards, and some of them seemed too new to guarantee results. In fact, one company wasn't even a company, but a guy that just put up a webpage. Anyway, after much thought and prayer, I contacted REMOVEYOURNAME. They are registered with the better business bureau so I had contact information and this organization seemed like the only legitimate organization operating in this business. Yes, in my research, I saw they had complaints, but when I did a search on [redacted] of "reputation" all the companies were complained about during the same two week period. It was clear that someone was out to sabotage their competitors. Anyway, I decided to go with REMOVEYOURNAME. They charged a reasonable LUMP SUM, not a monthly fee (one company told me it would be $2K for 6 months) and they returned my phone calls and returned my emails. I got the link moved off the first page in a matter of weeks and I am very pleased. I am also in the process of trying to get [redacted] investigated and shut down, but until then I highly recommend REMOVEYOURNAME.com.

• Op
    Openeyes Jan 23, 2010

I used http://www.ReputationMatrix.com to remove my [redacted] and they did just that. Now it is on page 20. They are awesome! 1-877-241-7613 all I had to do was supply them with a little content and they had it off the front page of google in 2 weeks.

• Ca
    call AttorneyGeneral Jun 24, 2010

Call the office of MI Attorney General to complain about Removeyourname at 1-517 3731140. They will investigate if they receive more complaints.

Removeyourname.com — Removeyourname is a Complete Fraud!

Removeyourname.com Removeyourname is a Complete Fraud! Beware of Remove your name Their service is a complete...