Reliance Money Complaints & Reviews

Reliance MoneyFor Issue Password

Dear Sir,
I want to say that I am Reliance Money DMAT a/c holder.
My a/c no. is [protected] and my client code is
j00045724.
Respected Sir I am to say that I requested three
times in Reliance Money for issuing me new password on
my client code. But they were not give me reply on my
Email or contect no. Therefore I cant use my DMAT a/c.

So kindly request to u that give me a satisfactory suggestion..

THANK YOU..
JAI PRAKASH PATHAK
DMAT A/C NO. [protected]
CLIENT CODE j00045724

contact no. [protected]

2 Responses

Reliance MoneyReliance Money / franchisee Depleted all my Shares

Dear Readers, I wish to bring this unfortunate incidence to your notice which happened with me and some other people in Ghaziabad.I am a service class person and job is my only source of income.I saved some money by sacrificing and compromising on day to day needs and INVESTED[I don't have an appetite for trading hence I am not a day to day trader] some money through Reliance Money in Share Market .The reason for choosing reliance money is the added security they promised me as they gave me security key and promised me / gurreented me thet no one except me can operate my demat / trading account which I have with them.I inevested 200000 INR by purchasing all good & A grade shares in year 2008 and thought that whenever I need money I'll simply sell them and take out my money.I invested in following shares:-GVK POWER AND INFRASSTUCTURE, RPL, RPOW [got it in ipo], APPOLO TYRE, BHAGYANAGAR INDIA LTDFour days ago, I got a call from a friend, who also got an account with reliance money, he was screming over the phone, told me that when he checked his demat account, to his surprised, many of his shares have been sold without his knowledge and his account is depleted systematicllay I thought may be he has misunderstood as I was confident that this can not happen and stayed calm, but when he again and again asked me to check my own account, I become a bit worried, I was in office at that time but asked my manager for 1 hr break .I rushed to the franchisee office of Reliance money where I hold my account, they told me that they are unable to update me as they have shifted database to Lajpat nagar location.I took the number of the owner immediately from them and gave him a call .I asked him to provide me the demat balance, Initially he kept on diverting the topic my saying words like "beleive me" " don't you trust me", don't listen to rumourse", but when I stricktly asked him to tell me the balance, he handed over the phone to someone there, he asked me my trading id, and told me that only 4000 worth of following shares are there in my accountBLUE CHIP, CARLS, INTRA I could not beleived him I requested him to kindly check it again, he checked it again and told me same, my head started spinning, I am shocked and I can not tell how I felt at that moment.I felt I got robbed, I called the same friend who informed me about this and told him what has happened with me . He asked me to talk to the franchisse owner, I called franchisee owner again and asked him how could all this happen, he simply said he doen't know and can't do anything about it, and put the phone down.I was like felt screaming on everyone, I went to my friend's place where he has already called a gentleman who has expertise in sharemarket.He told us that OFFLINE trading is the cause of this mishappening where a person from reliance has the ability to do trading from our accounts on our behalf to increase the trading commision revenue and as he might have traded heavily and due to valatile market that backfired him .He asked me to give call to the franchisse owner again and ask him to tell about the one who does this there, I call franchisse owner and asked the same, he told me that guy left the company 2 weeks ago also he asked me to talk to reliance money cluster head regarding this matter as It's with reliance money I have opened my Demat and Trading Account and not with him.I called cluster head and told him the entire story, he fixed a meeting with me and my friend next day.We met him next day and explained him the whole story again. He told us he'll investigate this matter and update us on what so ever is the finding.We went to our friend who has expertise in share market .He asked us to document it at first everything what happened and took formal steps also.We wrote a letter to Relaiance money and went to hand it over by person to Reliance Money office.While coming back from Reliance money office I got a call from cluster head, he asked me wheather I went to relaiance office I said Yes, He asked Why you went to Reliance office I told him to document the incidence, he seemed very annoyed he said " See when I told you I am looking in to it then why you went to office, now on wards i'll also respond you officially only, i took personal interest in your matter but seems you wish to take this official only so it'll be like that only, I didn't understant the reason why he is so annoyed ?Could there be a posibility that reliance guy and franchisee owner doing it together.how and why can my shares be trade with out my consent, knowledge and information ?They did all this just to increase turnover for there trading commission or could there be any other story as well?I am in complete state of shock and mental trouma right now.Did anyone iother also experinced the same issue ?Please join me raising this concern, i beleive united we stand help me, any suggestiions and advice would be appriciated .Can anyone please help

3 Responses
      • Su
        sumeetk Feb 08, 2010

yeah . i guess thats the best way to deal with it.. try to get in touch with the customer desk or any higher authority to get a proper answers.

chua Nov 23, 2009

Don't sit like this
        Raise this concern and Do FIR against them.

• Ud
        Uday Prabhu Aug 26, 2009

Dear Sirs,

Please lodge your complaint with the concerned- Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, that will be rewarding & show ALL the Opponents their proper place & you will not be HELPLESS any more.

Best of Luck.

Uday Prabhu.
        =============

Reliance MoneySilver coin not received

I opened an dmeat & trading account with RELIANCE MONEY at that time they launch a scheme that from 1st march to 31 march who applied for dmeat & trading account they give a gift of 5gm silver coin but yet I do not receive any coin from them. Their sms I got on my mobile that you will receive your silver coin shortly, or collect it from nearest branch. when I inquire to the branch they replied if you are eligible for that then you will receive the coin. The thing is that i applied my account in MARCH & an SMS I received by company that SMS is the proof that I am eligible for the coin.
      So do the needful & be oblige.

My Account details is as under.
      NAME : SAMIR AMRUTLAL GANATRA
      CLIENT ID : S00121729

YOURS TRULY,
      SAMIR GANATRA.

1 Response
        • Pr
          Praveen Soni Feb 23, 2010

Dear Sir,

I request so many times(8) but no response from reliance money.
          I fill the form and give a check of rs.- 1200 for opening new account for Dec 2007 but i am not receive my account kit. my application no is -- [protected]

so i request to you either refund my money or give me account kit.

Thanks
          Praveen

Reliance MoneyChange the email id

Wrost Demat/Trading acc... Dont create any relationship...

RelianceMoeny is the wrost service I have ever seen in my life. I am working in an MNC and used to trade a lot. RelianceMoney is famous for their way of CHEATING customers. They cheat customers anytime anyhow and dont even answers your query ever.

The reliance customer service people are all villegians...!!! THey dont even understand the problem anytime and they dont know anything about their field!!! How the heck they will guide you!!!

Following is an email I sent to IRCPC for consumer court...They r taking action against relaincemoney. I request people having bad experience with Reliancemoney to come forward and try to take action as much possible as they can using consumer court!!!

Dear,

I have recharged with 1000Rs Bimonthly limit card & the brokrage for IntraDay Trading is 1paisa since I opened my account. But since last some days, 14.99Rs brokrage charges are getting deducted for each transaction.

See below example,

[protected] 11:57:[protected]:57:21 ALSTOM PROJECTS INDI BUY 10 523.0000 5230.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 -5230.00
        [protected] 12:55:[protected]:57:31 ALSTOM PROJECTS INDI SELL 6 521.0000 3126.00 0.00 0.00 0.7830 3125.22
        [protected] 12:55:[protected]:57:37 ALSTOM PROJECTS INDI SELL 4 521.0000 2084.00 0.00 0.00 0.5220 2083.48
        [protected] 23:59:59 23:59:59 ALSTOM PROJECTS INDI BUY 0 0.00 0.00 13.59 1.40 0.00 -14.99
        [protected] 23:59:59 23:59:59 ALSTOM PROJECTS INDI SELL 0 0.00 0.00 13.59 1.40 0.00 -14.99

Thiking 1 paisa as brokrage, I am doing a lot of transaction. This kind of cheating is really frustated!

This happened to me second time, first time there was no prefernce card selected and so autometically recharge didnt happen. Now even the preference card is selected instead of 1 paisa brokrage from limit card, 15Rs for each transaction is getting deducted. I lost almost 2000Rs in 2 days!!!

7 Responses
          • Ka
            kadyan Mar 10, 2010

RELIANCE IS A BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY OF INDIA.. I APPLIED FOR NEW ACCOUNT IN RELIANCE MONEY AND PAID RS.1000/- FOR THE SAME.. MORE THAN MONTH HAVE BEEN PASSED TILL DATE I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY KIT OR ANY COMMUNICATION FROM THEM.. AND MORE INTERESTINGLY WHEN I ASKED THEIR AGENTS ABOUT MY ACCOUNT THEY AMAZINGLY ANSWERED EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE FROM OUR END LET US CHECK IT ONCE AGAIN AND NOW THEY HAVE STOPPED ANSWERING MY PHONE.

IT SEEMS THAT A HUGE RACKET OF RELIANCE IS WORKING TO DIGEST THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF INVESTORS AND PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY.

SEBI SHOULD DEFINATELY TAKE SOME APPROPRIATE ACTION AGAINST SUCH A FRAUD COMPANY MANAGED BY AMBANI's.

VINEET

• Is
            issue for salary Sep 14, 2009

Dear Athoritiy

My Self Sansdeep Gaur working as a Business Development Executive E-Code RMON2061. I want to informe you that till date i have not recevied my last two month salary.
            I have conveyed thi9s message to my Tram Leader Mr. Achal Garg and Sa;es Manager Mr. Munish Goel regarding my salary but they are unnecessarily haring me. I am totally mentally disurbed and in short of money. they are saying that if you give one or two insurance polices than they will give my salary whereas at the time of joining was told the different story they told me to acheive a monthly target of rs. 10000 (Business from Mutual funds (nfo) Life Insurance and demat account) as allready till date i have given them business of rs 84000 (Rs 70000 from Mutual Funds and Rs 14000 From life insurance) if you want i can give the detale of business given by me
            Now you can access that nowadays without money how can servive in the market.
            Sir please take care of this issue and release my salary as soon as possible.
            I will be very thankfull to you.

With Regards
            Pin Code 135001
            Mobile No [protected]

Anup111 Sep 08, 2009

HI,
            Reliance money itself is not relied upon

It charges
            more brokerage
            Dp charges
            telephone charges - so cheap work from a billionaire

Reliance founder was a good man so he grey. Their sons are ### hole and will take the company down in years. Fate is in their way.

I request the SEBI to throw them out of broking service, they are thieves. Inspite of so many complaints they are not ripped from the market because the ### Anil ambani is sitting in parlaiment and no body dare to kick his ### out.

Thank you.

Uday Prabhu.
            =============

• Te
            teja321 Aug 14, 2009

I think we should all complain against reliance securities with SEBI. I have done so and would request all reliance money customers to lodge a complaint. It can be done online at http://investor.sebi.gov.in/ under greviences section. Please do so

chandra agarwal Aug 12, 2009

true, reliance money is fraud.

They had charged me Rs 18500 in 10 days, out of which 7500 was in for single day as a limit card charges, brokerage @ 1 paisa plus 15 rupees for each transaction extra.

I had just buy 7 nifty option @ 70 and sold at 74, they charge me turnover of Rs 28 lac, ie Rs 500 limit card charges for 2 lac so 7000(2lac into 14= 28 lac), they considered nifty option as a future plus premium and instead of profit of Rs 1400 i face loss of rs 75oo as a limit card, all my fren dealing in nify in reliance jus check preference coloum and than limit card charges.

fren their is no customer care number for reliancemoney delhi they give branch number but nobody received i quit reliance money.

Anil ambani chota investor ko luttha hai or bada mukesh ambani bade investor ko like ntpc

my number [protected], email id [email protected]

• Ar
            arvind bansal Jul 31, 2009

reliancemoney sold my shares on its own? they have even admitted their mistake but refused to pay the loss which i suffered due to this mistake. i talked with pranav, who is the equity dept head in panchkula.

Reliance Moneyunfair trade practice

RELIANCE MONEY IS SIMPLAY CHAETING TO CUSTOMER .THEY ARE CLAMING THEY ARE CHEAPST BROKERAGE CO BUT THE TRUTH IS THEY ARE CHAETING TO CUSTOMER & MAKING AS FOOL

I OPEN RELIANCE MONEY ACCOUNTS IN THE MONTH OF SEP 2007 WITH RS 500 BROKERAGE & RS 750 AS A ACCOUNT OPENING CHARGES

THEY OFFER 25% DISCOUNT ON BROKERAGE (500-25% ) BECAUSE OF HOLDING RELIANCE COMMUNUCATION IN SHAREKHAN ACCOUNTS

I PAID RS 1125 BY CHAQUE WITH FOLLOWING TERM & CONDITION

1) RS [protected]%) BROKERAGE FOR ONE YEAR WITH A TURNOVER OF RS 5, 00, 000 IN A ONE YEAR
          2)RS 12 ADDITIONAL BROKERAGE INCLUDING SERVICE TAX ON PURCHASE & RS 12 ON SALE OF SHARE
          3)RS 50 AS A AMC FOR MAINTAIN STOCKS

BUT ON 18/02/2008 RS 450 IS DEBITED AS A LIMIT CARD USES CHARGES

ON 1/3/2008 RS 450 IS DEBITED AS LIMIT CARD USES CHARGES

THIS CHAGES ARE DEBITED WITHIN 15 DAYS OF INTERVAL .THIS IS DEBITED IN MT ACCOUNTS

THIS NAME (LIMIT CARD ) & CHARGES ARE NEW FOR ME .I SHOCKED AFTER CHECKING MY ACCOUNTS IN STATEMENT WHICH IS SEND BY RELIANCE MONEY

I ALSO CALLED CUSTOMER CARE 3 TO 4 TIMES .AFTER WAITING LONG HOURS ON PHONE .THE CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE NOT REPLAY FOR THIS CHAGES .THEY INFORM ME THEIR SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

THIS NUMER OF CUSTOMER CARE IS ALSO NOT A TOLL FREE NO.I ALSO WRITE MAIL .THE RETURN THEY SEND ME THEIR BROKERAGE STRUCTURE

THIS BROKERAGE STRUCTURE IS ALSO NEW FOR ME & THIS BROKERAGE STRUCTURE IS ALSO NOT UNDERSTABLE

ON WHAT BASIS THIS CHARGES DEBITED I CANNOT UNDERSTAND .I ALSO CALLED MY AGENT WHO OPENED MY ACCOUNT ME HARSHIT SHAH .THEY ANS TO ME HE IS OUT OF STATION .AFTER THEY COMEING THEY SOLVE THE MATTER

RELIANCE MONEY IS SIMPLY CHAET THE CUSTOMER & MAKING MONEY
          BY THIS TYPE OF UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICE

THIS IS NOT HAPPEN IN MY CASE BUT HAPPEN MANY CASES AS PER THE AGENT .IF YOU LOOK THE WEBSITE OF MOUTHSOUGHT .COM .YOU CAN FIND MANY CASES

I AM VERY UPSET DUE TO THIS .I AM SALIRIED PERSON

PLAESE TAKE ACTION .THIS IS NOT A NORAMAL COUSE OF BUSINESS .THEY ARE DEBITED CUSTOMER ACCOUNT WITH A HIDDEN CHARGES

VALJI BHADRA

3 Responses
            • Te
              teja321 Aug 14, 2009

• Pa
              parna_dd Feb 09, 2009

Actually Reliance customer support most possible is not for normal people. Superfine, infinitesimal, microscopic CS unit is for very very super natural people. Reliance make world record for it CS unit. I am using reliance GSM service. I agree that it is very very cheep. But still now I able to contact Reliance CS.

• Ya
              yashpal sharma Jul 01, 2008

Dear Sir

On your reliancemoney.com website there is no any customer care contact no. showing. how can we contact if any kind of problem we face during login.
              Reliance mobile is india no 1 telecom company but still there is no any toll free customer care provided to reliance money customers. its very surprizing

Thank god if you take this matter seriously.

Regards/yashpal

Reliance Money — LOSS OF Rs.45000 RELIANCE MONEY

Hi, This is my 10th or 11th mail regarding the money transfer. But I've not received any response till...

Reliance Money — Worst customer support, issue not yet resolved for more than 2 months!

I applied for a depository account with RelianceMoney on 12th of July 2007 and so for I have not got a luck...