Regent Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews

Regent Insurance CompanyClaim not resolved in 5 weeks

I logged a claim with Regents on the 1st of March. My son had an accident that Monday morning. I provided the REGENTS with all the documentation a day after I received their list of requirements. I am taking the matter to the Law Society and will be contacting the Ombudsman if my claim is not finalised in 24hours. I am not specifying the details of this matter as yet, as i will be logging it with the Ombudsman at first later today. I WILL POST THE DETAILS OF MY AGONY AFTER 24HOURS ON THE SITE.

I contacted Bianca via e-mail yesterday and later followed it uo with a phone call. She promised to get back to be before the end of the day(yesterday. Nothing happened. Bianca is very polite but there is no service from Regents Short term Insurance.

Regent Insurance CompanyCar stolen, no response from Regent Insurance Company!

My Honda Balade got stolen on 19 September 2006. I reported the incident to Regent Insurance Company on the 20th September 2006. On the 29th September nothing had happened yet. I phoned the insurance company and spoke to Elize from the claims department, asking why the assessor haven't contacted me yet for I'm a single mom having difficulty getting the children to school and getting to work. After listening how competent she is in doing her work, and that I have to wait my turn, the assessor only contacted me on the 2nd October 2006. The 16th October I phoned the assessor again to beg them for a speedy closure. I phoned the Motor Finance Corporation to find out when the de-registration of the vehicle will go through. Their reply: there was no application for de-registration. I immediately reported back to the assessor. On 23rd October the same routine was followed, with the result that they only received the application for de-registration on the 20th October. Today 26 October 2006, Regent still haven't finalized the claim and my children and I still have to look into other peoples eyes to get to work and school. I have already phoned Regent three times today, to hear that they will phone back, without any results!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices