Pure Colon Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Pure Colon Cleanse7 seas international ltd

Dont order, i made a bad error and ordered these free trail pills, god know whats in them..i recieved them a week or 2 later and charged £4.95 for postage. I then did a bit of research and relized what a mistake i had made. I didnt use the pills, but canceled my card as warned by internet complaints they would take more payments for £95 until i canceled. I know have threatening letters from a debt collecting company based in Germany on behalf of 7 seas internatiol based in Seychelles of £23.75 X 2 for the products i recieved plus a collection fee of £34.70.. I am so annoyed with myself for ordering in first place, but on the good side they can wait, whistle, dance, whatever they want before a give them anything, Oh and they have give me 5 days to pay..or commence legal notice. i I have now used this letter a toilet paper...

Respond

Pure Colon Cleansecharging me over and over

My son is being charged several times for 39.95 on his debit card for these pills that he did not order. We have contacted the bank and there is no information with the bottle of 60 capsules that he received. No paperwork, no number NOTHING. I want him to get ALL of his money back. Stop charging his account. He did NOT even order these in the first place. Please help me figure out how to get in contact with someone to help get his money back and stop this from happening to other people.

charging me over and over
    charging me over and over

2 Responses
      • Bk
        Bkenny Jan 28, 2015

The pure colon cleanser and slim new, charger my A/C without my knowledge £291:18, for what less product, I called the man TOLD me that he will refund me back all my money, he paid back £45, out off 291:18.i called him and l told him that l had reported him to the police for FRAUD, he told me that the call is international, I said he should give me address to return the product, he said NOT RETUNABLE, his product little to me said 14DAYS REUNDS TRIAL CANCELLATION.
        Please please please, dont ever buy this product is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
        Please can you put a stop to this company DEFRADING PEOPLE
        I want all my money back

Comments

• Be
        BeccaB Aug 19, 2010

I keep getting products sent to me and charge to my credit card-even after having called and gotten a cancellation number-I always return to sender-I have now cancelled my credit card, so, they no longer
        have access to my credit card. I don't believe I will ever buy any products such as these online again.

Pure Colon CleanseFalse advertising/Fraud

I signed up for a free trial of Colon Cleanse, as I had been reading (now I realise they were fake) articles about it online, and how good it is for weight loss. After putting in my details and address, I was told after 14 days I will be charged 95 pounds for the so called 'free trial'. This was not made clear anywhere before I had put in my details, only after. I rang the customer service line and explained I want to return the pills and get my transaction cancelled. After explaining why I wanted to cancel my order to the foreign man on the phone, he offered me 50% discount and various other things. I explained I am only 19, recently became unemployed and do not have this kind of money, and that if I knew this was going to happen I would not have bothered in the first place. He gave me a number to put on the the returning parcel and I paid an extra 2 pound so I can track the order. I will be ringing on monday to make sure they have cancelled my order. Absolutely disgusting and false advertising at its best!'

Respond

Pure Colon CleanseUsing my e-mail account

Somehow "Pure Colon Clease" is sending e-mails soliciting their product through my account. I went to their website and the only way to contact them is by submitting a e-mail. I have tried to get in touch, and they will not respond back. Does anyone know a telephone number I can call? I have never ordered or used this product.

2 Responses
          • El
            Elena Koma Feb 29, 2016

I was able to reach them at [protected]. Be very carefull and don't provide any other personal information they'll be asking from you to locate your account. I provided them with order ref number, transaction# and my full name and they were able to find my record after I refused to provide them with more of my personal contact info. Anyway to make the long story long, I was not able to get any refund from them. I had to cancel my credit card.

• Sl
            slmp45 Jul 30, 2010

Here is a number I found in the terms and agreements page. [protected]. I will try this number today and let you know.

Pure Colon CleanseCharged Incorrectly

I ordered a free trial and was only supposed to be charged $5.95 for shipping. I was charged $19.95. I WILL DISPUTE THIS CHARGE WITH MY BANK AND FILE A REPORT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!

1 Response
            • Ga
              gail booth Dec 22, 2009

I ordered free trial for 3.95. that was taken from my account plus a dollar more for some reason. After my order for the free trial, a pop up offer for 4 bottles came. I hit the button to read more before reading fine print. I was charged 127.00 immediately. My bank told me they cannot help since I authorized it, but did cancel my card so they couldn't take more money. They have many customers who have had additional monies withdrawn and said I needed to cancel my card for protection.
              I called the online company, who actually laughed at me when I said I have 5 children to feed and that was all of the money I had. The people were laughing in the background too. It was as if I were on a speaker phone. I was told I should read next time, I should know better. I was told that I hit the button and now I have to pay.
              This is unbelievable. I doubt I will receive my products and if I do, I will be afraid to try them.
              Gail B

Pure Colon Cleanse — unauthorized charges

Charged my card twice in one week for $78.84 - all I ordered was free with postage. Hang up when I call...