Property Management Complaints & Reviews

Property Managementaircon installation

Good day... bought flat in April since April trying to get feedback from Janine at pmlandlords to give feedback as I wanyed my aircon installed for winter had given the specs sent numerous mails no reply... what is the process and is this possible who can I contact as the owner of this flat I dont get any service from landlord office and its disappointing... lizel

Property Managementrefuse to give deposit back for time not living there

Moved out family emergency sept. 17 2013. Had a deposit of 399.00 and they r charging me for oct 2013 .they had my money and r charging me 50.00 late fee for a month I was not there, they totaly refuse to give me anything back and I was told on phone that around 139 .00 would be taken out, then they nickled and dimed me to death and won't give me nothing .also wanted me to have po box key made and said they were charging me 40.00 for that .its illigel to have po box key copied. They have threatened me and caused me to lose 11lbs since oct. 2013 to now. They sent me a check and told me on phone message not to cash said check cause it wasn't good. Now they refuse to give me anything back .was told they don't give deposits back anymore. My origional papers said my deposit was refundable and have all papers and emails on record . I think they need sued

Property ManagementFraud

Run, do not walk away from this property manager. He in incompetent, he does not comply with his contract terms, he does not do any background or credit checks on new tenants, he lies about tenant qualifications, does not pay you on time, does not make repairs as promised, does not communicate and does not refund security deposits . This man is a scam. Beware.

Property ManagementBULLYING

If you enjoy being subjected to false accusations, treated like garbage, being screamed at, having the phone slammed on your eardrums and not being thanked for paying your rent on time, then Greg D of EQWEST LLC is the property manager you've been looking for. This obnoxious bully ought to be stripped of his permit to work in Clark County. The State of Washington ought to indict him for defecating on the dignity of his tenants, and the IRS should find out how many "security deposits" he's forfeited. His modus operandi results in nothing but discord, heartache and humiliation. The renter on my left would like to wring his neck; the one on the right said he rides her all the time; the one across the way says he is insulting. Personally, I think he should be shipped to The Hague and tried by the World Court for human rights violations. How such a rude monster is allowed to operate in the United States of America is beyond me.

SAC Oct 11, 2008

NOT A GOOD MANAMGEMENT COMPANY. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...

• Sn
    sniffles169 Jun 14, 2011

To all looking to find the Mr Rude (Greg) of EQWEST LLC, his home address is:
    14707 NE Rawson Mill Rd
    Brush Prairie

Property ManagementNO MANNERS

My agent normally pays us a visit to inspect the property every 2 months, they can never give me an exact time but say it will be between 9am and 12pm, fair enough. So I've got to wait until they arrive because if I'm not there they charge me £29.38 for waisting their time.Recently I called them up at 12:20pm on a scheduled inspection day and asked why no one has come down to inspect the property. The manager told me "there's nothing he can do, I've got to keep waiting and if I'm not happy with the service, I can move out and he can get someone else to rent the property.At the time I did not know he was a manager. He has got to be the rudest manager I've ever come across.
Rent costs me £800 a month for a two bed flat. I feel really abused by this agents manager. I sure hope no else has got to deal with this man and that he looses his job.

Property ManagementAs property Manager, stole $4000

Mr. Jim (James, Jimmy) Durkin II was my property manager; my wife hired him while I was in Iraq. He was a terrible property manager, and when we finally fired him (in the end because he would not send us the tenant’s payments), he claimed he had no money, that he spent the $4000 he owed me. He admits he owes me the money, but will not pay. He has been sued so much and not paid he has no fear of the courts any more. He must be laughing at the State attorney, all the way to the bank. The police department will not do anything because they don't think it is their problem. If only I was speeding, then I could get some attention from law enforcement. Do not do bussiness with this man in any way. His other, equally currupt bussiness is BETTER PLUMBERS & HOME IMPROVEMENTS. Please let me know if you are interested in joining together in a law suit. My email is lark.[protected]@gmail.com.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices