Menu
CB Apartments Rentals Property Management

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Property Management

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Property Management. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Property Management.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Property Management's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Property Management, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Property Management. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

L
4:53 am EDT

Property Management aircon installation

Good day... bought flat in April since April trying to get feedback from Janine at pmlandlords to give feedback as I wanyed my aircon installed for winter had given the specs sent numerous mails no reply... what is the process and is this possible who can I contact as the owner of this flat I dont get any service from landlord office and its disappointing... lizel

J
7:38 pm EST

Property Management refuse to give deposit back for time not living there

Moved out family emergency sept. 17 2013. Had a deposit of 399.00 and they r charging me for oct 2013 .they had my money and r charging me 50.00 late fee for a month I was not there, they totaly refuse to give me anything back and I was told on phone that around 139 .00 would be taken out, then they nickled and dimed me to death and won't give me nothing .also wanted me to have po box key made and said they were charging me 40.00 for that .its illigel to have po box key copied. They have threatened me and caused me to lose 11lbs since oct. 2013 to now. They sent me a check and told me on phone message not to cash said check cause it wasn't good. Now they refuse to give me anything back .was told they don't give deposits back anymore. My origional papers said my deposit was refundable and have all papers and emails on record . I think they need sued

M
10:55 am EST

Property Management Fraud

Run, do not walk away from this property manager. He in incompetent, he does not comply with his contract terms, he does not do any background or credit checks on new tenants, he lies about tenant qualifications, does not pay you on time, does not make repairs as promised, does not communicate and does not refund security deposits . This man is a scam. Beware.

V
2:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

If you enjoy being subjected to false accusations, treated like garbage, being screamed at, having the phone slammed on your eardrums and not being thanked for paying your rent on time, then Greg D of EQWEST LLC is the property manager you've been looking for. This obnoxious bully ought to be stripped of his permit to work in Clark County. The State of...

Read full review of Property Management and 2 comments
P
8:53 am EDT

Property Management NO MANNERS

My agent normally pays us a visit to inspect the property every 2 months, they can never give me an exact time but say it will be between 9am and 12pm, fair enough. So I've got to wait until they arrive because if I'm not there they charge me £29.38 for waisting their time.Recently I called them up at 12:20pm on a scheduled inspection day and asked why no one has come down to inspect the property. The manager told me "there's nothing he can do, I've got to keep waiting and if I'm not happy with the service, I can move out and he can get someone else to rent the property.At the time I did not know he was a manager. He has got to be the rudest manager I've ever come across.
Rent costs me £800 a month for a two bed flat. I feel really abused by this agents manager. I sure hope no else has got to deal with this man and that he looses his job.

L
3:27 am EST

Property Management As property Manager, stole $4000

Mr. Jim (James, Jimmy) Durkin II was my property manager; my wife hired him while I was in Iraq. He was a terrible property manager, and when we finally fired him (in the end because he would not send us the tenant’s payments), he claimed he had no money, that he spent the $4000 he owed me. He admits he owes me the money, but will not pay. He has been sued so much and not paid he has no fear of the courts any more. He must be laughing at the State attorney, all the way to the bank. The police department will not do anything because they don't think it is their problem. If only I was speeding, then I could get some attention from law enforcement. Do not do bussiness with this man in any way. His other, equally currupt bussiness is BETTER PLUMBERS & HOME IMPROVEMENTS. Please let me know if you are interested in joining together in a law suit. My email is lark.[protected]@gmail.com.

Read full review of Property Management and 1 comment