Menu
CB Apartments Rentals Arnel Management Company

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Arnel Management Company

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Arnel Management Company. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Arnel Management Company.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Arnel Management Company's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Arnel Management Company, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Arnel Management Company. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

A
10:52 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

All I read complaints about “Arnel Management Company and Heritage Point Apartment” are true. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. I lived in Heritage Point for 8 years. I renewed lease yearly. Thing happened beyond my expectation that I had to quit lease early this year. I called up Arnel before I left my apartment. They told me two ways to terminate lease early. One i...

Read full review of Arnel Management Company and 2 comments
C
2:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

July 2, 2010 2008 Deerpark Dr. #364 Fullerton, CA 92831 Mr. Jones This is in response to your letter dated June 30, 2010 and Move Out Statement provided. How can you justify charging a good tenant of 11 months $4, 062, on a $1, 200 rental amount, when all rental payments were made on time. This amount represents approximately 4 months rent with only 1...

Read full review of Arnel Management Company and 2 comments
M
9:37 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The Cape Apartments in Costa Mesa have serious leaks, water damage and mold problems. It's so bad here that they force you to sign a release before you move in that says you can't sue them for mold even if you die because of it. They refuse to deal with mold problems correctly. They just rip open walls and allow the mold to contaminate the whole place.

Read full review of Arnel Management Company and 7 comments
J
2:08 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've been reading the complaints against Arnel Mgmt. Co. My daughter, a single parent with 3 kids, moved in August. She was notified that her rent was going to increase & she couldn't afford the increase, so she went looking for another place. I went with her to the management office to inquire about the lease...etc., etc.. I was a cosigner for her because...

Read full review of Arnel Management Company and 37 comments