Premier Auto Mart Complaints & Reviews

Premier Auto MartRepossessions, Warranties, Gap Insurance, Etc

ANYONE W ANY ISSUES CONCERNING PREMIER AUTO MART, INC SHOULD CONTACT ATTORNEY RON BURDGE AT [protected]. Search this atorney and you will soon learn he knows what he is doing when it comes to stopping car dealerships who prey on unknowing victims. He has several of Premier's customers in litigation righ now about to get them all money, and odds are, he can get you some, too! If you have purchased or leased a vehicle from Premier Auto Mart, Inc, please contact Mr. Burdge to have your paperwork reviewed. Most of the contracts were illegal, let alone the practices that followed. And if your vehicle was repossessed from Premier, in addition to calling Mr. Burdge, please also call or email the attorney general's office and voice your complaint. I am diligently working on stopping them from practicing business but I need all of you quiet ones to come forward. If you need my help, as a former employee and the former repo lady, please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

Premier Auto MartHorrible Customer Service

This was the worst buying experience I have ever had...long story short, anytime I was late on my payments, they were right there to get the vehicle. However, when I was on time or early, nobody would be available to take my payment over the phone. Ginny is a horrible person, and I don't see how she sleeps at night. Especially with that bad make-up and over hairsprayed hair. How professional is it to have your tattoo's in plain sight and clevage out for the world to see? When she came to repo my SUV the first time, she brought along her teenage daughter who also "works" for Premier. This little girl got an attitude with me and then got in the SUV and drove off. I did not even know what to say to her without getting seriously frustrated. I hope that people are smarter than I was and will read these complaints/reviews before purchasing from them!!!

• Gi
    Ginny Jun 13, 2009

Erica Calloway...Why am I the terrible person? You are the one online criticizing people (their hair, makeup, children, etc) instead of the dealership which was the purpose of the website you're on. And notice you said "everytime your payment was late" I was there to repossess your vehicle. That is what happens when you miss car payments. YOU NEGLECT TO TELL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU PAID TWO SEPERATE CAR PAYMENTS WITH TWO SEPERATE FRAUDULENT CREDIT CARDS!!! YOU HAD OTHER PEOPLE'S CREDIT CARD NUMBERS STASHED IN YOUR BIBLE, AND DIDN'T WANT YOUR PARENTS TO KNOW YOU HAD A 2ND JOB AS A STRIPPER!! BUT I AM THE HORRIBLE PERSON? The owner of Premier has visible tattoo's, so why would I hide mine? I love my tattoos. And my cleavage, and so did your dad. In no way was I disrespectful to you or your parents when my daughter and I repossessed your SUV. Nor was my 19 yr old daughter (who legitimately "worked" for Premier) ever mouthy to you. As much as you tried the patience of everyone there, we were all very tolerate of you. Had I known what you had to say, though, that may have been different. You sound as if you have a personal vendetta against me and not the dealership. If this is true, you still have my number, I'm sure.

CHYNA4181 Jan 07, 2011

GINNY DO YOU STILL WORK FOR PREMIER AND IF SO WHAT ARE THE ISSUES WITH THEM?

Premier Auto MartWorst place to buy a vehicle!

Do not buy a car here! I bought a truck with an extended warranty and the engine went out after one month. The warranty company will not stand behind the warranty because they say that it was a pre-existing condition. The car was not road worthy when it was sold to us. Literally no pre-sale maintenance had been done on the car.

Premier Auto MartScammers

I have been leasing to own a 2000 Mazda MPV for 10 months. I intended on paying the vehicle off in February 2009. I fell behind on my bills due to an unexpected incident, and my last car payment became 6 days overdue. On Nov 26. 2008, my boyfriend woke me up at 3:30 am informing me that someone was in my car. I went outside and the guy said he was from Premier and was there to repo my van. Without any questions I gave him the keys because I intended on recovering the vehicle before the week was out, no matter what the costs. Now that I think about it, they ended up leaving one of the vehicles they were driving in front of my home for two days. I guess because someone had to drive my car back to the dealership; now that I think about it, wouldn't they have come prepared to repossess the vehicle if that is in fact what they were there for? That's hardly professional. Anyways...when I went to recover the vehicle, I was first given two different prices, and when I still was willing to pay, was informed that I was ineligible to recover the vehicle because the GPS system had been tampered with. I am the only person who drives the vehicle, and they are the only people who have serviced the vehicle since I've had it. Therefore, if the GPS device was tampered with they did it. I didn't even know where the device was on the vehicle, let alone how to block its activity. I just want to pay off my van...how can this happen? Its a month before Christmas for crying out loud!!! What has this world come to? Who can be trusted? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! I can be contacted at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• 20
    2002sucker Jan 31, 2010

I bought a 2002 Jeep cherokee, I did not lease it and according to all of my paper work I bought it. Of course after my last payment they are trying to tell me I owe taxes, witch was paid in the payments, I can buy it out, but the contracts show I own it. They have told me 3 different prices I owe them. Now it looks as thou we will be heading to court! Please becareful if you do try to buy a vehicle from here, I do not advise it. They love ripping people off if you don't believe me go look at a car, have your friend go later and compare prices! Women, it's true... take a man with you because they love bulling you!

angry customer *%$#$&*& Feb 23, 2012

I purchased two vehicles from this car lot and have been on time with all payments, they have even called our house to tell us we have been great with our payments and that if we need anything to let them know, we have been splitting our payments up every two weeks just to stay ahead, (our choice) and this month we have decided to pay them at the end of the month, the next thing i know there is a man at my door saying he is here to pick up the vehicles and both of us were very confused on what was going on. I told the man that are payments are not even due yet he then showed me the paper work and i could not believe my eyes, we are very upset, we tried to call the owner and got nothing no answer. I feel that i am getting scammed from this car lot and as i have read on this form so are other people, this is ridiculous and i will never recommend anyone to this car lot for anything not after what i have seen and read. Now we have no vehicles and i can only imagine what they will want to get the vehicles back if we even get them back. I think that due to tax time they are trying to get more money out of people since they are greedy and think that they can push people around, so if you have a car or truck from this car lot watch out it may not be there when you wake up

• Cr
    (CROOKS) May 08, 2012

i bought a car from premier and two days later it Brock down and since its been sitting there both front tires are flat just in the past week, they refused to gI've me my money back when i told them i had changed my mind and FYI before i had signed anything, when i called them about my car breaking down i got hung up on a lot, i got insulted, buying a car from them was the biggest mistake I've ever made and from what i understand there are multiple law suites against them and mine is going to add to it,

• Ed
    edith henderson May 08, 2012

I was asked to give a down payment to one of the salesmen, John. A short black man that put me in the mind of a crackhead from Hamilton, knowing I was short of time he did not have a receipt for me. The following day, I contact John to finalize my paperwork and pick up my knew vehicle and he says he lost my down payment. His story was, his parents was in the process of sending it to it by wiring him the cash. Once hearing his ### story all day realizing it was a lie, I then contacted the owner Greg. Wow, what a cocaine Hamilton junky he is, john then said he never received my cash. Although the damn cameras showed me walking up to john but then cut the part out where I handed him the cash. Really Greg, you are a low down piece of ### car owner and if you cannot afford your cocaine addiction which I have proof you are a junky, then you need to be shut the hell down. I am a single mother of 3 boys and waited 5 months on that tax check to get a vehicle and thanks to your shiesty workers and yourself, I'm still walking... although, I'm walking I will get my cash back eventually if its illegal or not because in my eyes what u did was illegal. You are a piece of ###, thieven, cocaine addict that will pay for doing this to people...

• Th
    thisstuffis2funny May 16, 2012

Greg was already shot once by another disgruntled customer. They will lie, cheat and steal from anyone they can. And since his high school drop out white trash girlfriend works as "customer service" and is supposed to return phone calls regarding the crap they pull, good luck getting a problem solved! The people who work there honestly look like they are from a welfare to work program. Missing teeth, smelling of alcohol and smoke, dressing like they are going to a dumpy bar and speaking in ghetto English, I can't imagine anyone with any other options actually buying a vehicle from these people!

• Un
    Unique dog May 19, 2012

I will never buy a car from this place. We were looking for a Cadillac and they had two but only wanted to show us one of them. When my husband became irritated and about to walk out the door they changed their tune and decided to let us look at the other caddy. After much time and some serious UNprofessional bahavior, the salesman comes back and tells us we can have the caddy for $800.00 a month and $300.00 IN ADDITION TO THE $300.00 we were putting down. We said no and we found a chrysler 300 that we liked and put $300.00 deposit on it. We told them we would go home to think about it and come back the next day with more cash and sign papers. We never went back. A Cadillac dealership we had went to the day before called us and we went with them for a MUCH better deal and professionalism. We have a 2009 and we're paying 401.00 a month. Way better than the $800.00 we were quoted by chuck. Anyway now premeir refuses to give back the $300.00 deposit so we have taken it to our attorney who is more than happy to take this case.

DO NOT GO TO THE PLACE!! We were met by extremely unprofessional people and now we found out they are just as crooked as we feared. They have 35 complaints filed against them with the BBB.

• Na
    Natalia Ross Jun 09, 2012

This Company gave my private information to a sales associate, which he used for his personal use to contact me in a sexual manner. I repeatedly ask him to stop texting and calling and he continued to sexual harass me. I have never bought a vehicle from this company, nor was the sales associate someone I communicated with before. My information was strickly for a reference purpose only.

• Pr
    PRuffin Dec 15, 2015

Unprofessional, rude ran me out of warranty. Didn't fix the vehicle problems. Sat in front of my house, came On private property tried to repo a car that was in the banks possession not to mention brought faulty paperwork no repo papers tried to open the garage door. The car payment had been made days prior to them putting a boot on it Lol. the bank and I both told the me they were no longer in it to go away before the police we're called then they have been trying to get me to pay the car payment through them said they bought it back from the bank. Wont give me any of paperwork on the car or a payoff amount. Idk what to do????

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices