Pizazz Works Complaints & Reviews

Pizazz WorksDissagree with complaint

I have been buying products from Pizazz Works for years and have to say that I have found them to be the most trusted gemstone bead and findings dealer online, bar none. Their products are great and their prices are so low you can't beat them.

• Kr
    Krissy Oct 05, 2008

My sister and I have made several purchases from Pizazz Works. You need to be a discriminating shopper. The do sell dyed stones and call them by a gemstone name. They sell "tourquoise" in some bright colors. I bought some stones that they called "chili pepper tourquoise" or something similar. The stones are dyed howlite most likely. If you don't know that there is no actual mined tourquoise in that color, you might feel cheated when learning that it is dyed howlite or some other dyed stone. But you need to realize that you might buy the same thing in any bead store. You can buy "tourquoise" at AC Moore that is dyed howlite. Many websites will tell you exactly what you are actually purchasing, but not all. Fire Mountain Gems catalog explains what the stones are and whether or not there actually is a mined stone in a particular color or shape etc. If you read your Fire Mountain catalog while shopping at Pizazz for the same "gemstone", you may have a better idea of what you are actually purchasing. Pizazz Works sells pearls at very competitive prices. I haven't seen pearls sold for less than their prices. I'm surprised that they might be selling plastic and labeling it amber though. I was looking at their amber and thinking of buying a while back. If I had received plastic I would feel that I had been cheated. Are you sure it's plastic?

• Ka
    karla Nov 22, 2008

i have been totally satisfied with all my purchases from PW...

Pizazz WorksPizazz Works is all fake!

I ordered $70 of gemstones from Pizazz Works, and they're all fake. The "topaz" is dyed quartz, the "amber" is cheap plastic, and the "jade" is serpentine with lots of chemicals. Even their "coral" is nothing but wood with lots of dye! Stay away from these scammers.

Mary Townsend Sep 16, 2008

JOHN KEMP Nov 27, 2008

WHY DOESN'T LINDA JOHNSON POST THE MASS SPEC RESULTS FROM A REPUTABLE REFERENCE LAB OR AT THE VERY LEAST, SIMPLE CHEMICAL TESTING RESULTS FROM A PROFESSIONAL GEMOLOGIST/GEOLOGIST. SHE SOUNDS LIKE A FELLOW BEAD/STONE SALES PERSON THAT IS BEING PUT OUT OF BUSINESS BY PIZAZZWORK'S HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PRICING AND SERVICE. MY PERSONAL INTERACTIONS AND PRODUCTS RECEIVED FROM PIZAZZWORKS WERE EQUALLY WORTHY OF HIGH PRAISE.