Pedi Paws Complaints & Reviews

Pedi PawsScam artists

We ordered a pedi paw about 10 months ago.It took 3 months to get, and they ended up sending + charging us for 3.
We never could get a hold of anyone

there to return and refund.So we are
stuck with 3 useless contraptions.
Also they keep sending these little
rebate checks that we shred every time
we get one.They are a scam!
I think they are affiliated with

another scam artist co. TLG-TRILEGIANT !

• Al
      Alle Feb 03, 2010

TXRTST: You are absolutely right about all of this. This is the exact thing that I went through. It's a complete scam! My order was $40.96, and I called to upgrade my shipping because there is not a shipping option on the website. Instead of upgrading my shipping, I'm assuming the customer service idiot cancelled my initial order and placed a new one (which I did not authorize). In the long run, I was charged $40.96 and $47.96. I did not receive my item for Christmas as promised. I cancelled "both" orders and requested a refund. I received a refund for $47.96 but not for the $40.96. I requested a refund 12/22 and it's 01/26 and I have yet to receive a refund after repeatedly calling and being assured a refund is being processed. The customer service reps BLATANTLY refuse to allow callers to speak to management. I used to think that working customer service would be a drag because of having to deal with the public. If you want to get your anger out, just get a job at PediPaws. The company allows representatives to talk to customers as though they are dogs. I would NEVER order something from TeleBrands again. WalMart has PediPaws and RiteAid has the file refills.

Pedi PawsThis product is not worth a penny

I got my pedi paw from the "As seen on TV store" on an other island. It was over $24.00. I could have used that $24 on something that was worth it. I have 2 German Shepherds that are house dogs. And that pedi paw died. It wouldn't start back up. So I put in "NEW" batteries. And it still didn't work. I want to know how can I get my money back. I threw out the receipt, cause I trusted the product. I wish I could get a refund. Cause "IT DOESN'T WORK!".

• ScamBusters96 May 27, 2010

Try the Oster nail grinder...much better. Even if your PediPaws had turned on again, you would have noticed lag in it. Good luck.

Pedi PawsThose things are sharp

We just got a new cat, and the wife and I decided that we would rather trim it's claws than declaw it. After hearing all the hoopla on TV and internet about Pedi Paws, I decided to invest in it thinking, this makes perfect sense grind away the claw as opposed to simply shearing it. After trying it out on my new cat, Rice, Rice decided that it was a scary product. I would imagine the grinding on it's paws felt really scary to the little fella. To let us know it was scary, he decided to claw me up good. I even took the tips from the website about holding the animal down, but he simply attacked my right pinkie finger and took off half a nail. I don't blame the cat because it's obviously frightened. However, Pedi Paws did teach the importance of trimming the cat's claws. Those things are sharp.

I returned the product and simply got a regular pair of shearer for about half the cost, and though Rice bemoaned through constant mewing the loss of his ten little weapons, he didn't struggle at all.

This product might work well for dogs, but God have mercy on your soft pink flesh if you try to use it on a cat.

chanel-brown Oct 30, 2010

I used the Pedi Paw on my chihahua. I thought it would be a good idea seeing as how regular clippers always hurt her because of the ammount of presser you have to put on the clippers just to get it throught the nail. I've used it on her many times but yesterday I used it on her & I actually caused her some kind of nerve damage. She wont walk up or down stairs. She'll wait at either the top or bottom of the stairs for me to carry her. And today she wont even touch her food or drink any water. Im outraged at this product because it says that is 100% safe for animals. This is worse than using clippers because it grinds their nails down which can burn the nail on the inside causing nerve damage to the quick. In my experience I would not reccomend this product for an "easy safe way" to trim any aniamls claws. It will cause permanint damage to your animals claws. Since this has happend to my dog I have thrown that cursed thing away. She has been sleepin all day & night except to use the bathroom. The not eatting or drinking is what really concerns me because I have no money for a vet to look at her & with the way the economy is today it's is impossible for any animal lover to have their animals checked by the vet because it is to expensive. This product is of many that is a sure way to cause yo to make an unexpected & rather expensive trip to the vet. Pedi Paws is a crule way to trim your dogs/cats nails. I hate the pedi paws & I will never make another perchase of anything of it's like. Rotery tolls weren't ment to be used to file animal nails, they should be used for wood & metal working only...

Pedi Paws — Very exasperating company!

I ordered the PediPaws Set and the Refill set by mail at the same time. I wrote an explanatory order letter...

Pedi PawsCredit Card Cash Back Scam

Do not purchase Pedi Paws!
        Do not purchase Pedi paws with a Credit Card!
        Do not cash the Pedi Paws $8.25 check you receive in the mail!
        They make the check look like a rebate check!!
        If you cash the check the credit card you used to buy the Pedi Paws will be charged $139.00 annual membership fee for some cash-back scam.
        Pedi paws makes a product that doesn't work and now sells your credit card info to other scam artists.

READ THE FINE PRINT ON THE CHECK

• Wo
            Wotbeer Jul 28, 2016

I purchased a pedipaws and it works well. However, followed up the sale with a continuing series, so far 4) of offers and rebate programs. Thes include a check to join various worthless organizations. These offers include a check, which when deposited, enters you into their membership and the membership fee is charged to the credit card used to purchase PediPaws.

While i have not cashed these checks, they have chareged my account twice. They have removed these charges on request, but i wonder how many unsuspecting buyers have simply paid their credit card bill without noticing the fraudulent charges.

• Ha
            Hamir Jul 28, 2016

Careful this is false advertising! When I received my shipment I was charged $7.99 for shipping and handling of the pedipaws. Then in addition I received a FREE item which cost $7.99 in shipping and handling. When I call twice waiting 25 minutes each time when I questioned why a free item should be charged $7.99 both times I was disconnected. It's very unfortunate that this company does not explain the HIDDEN costs. Total charge was $35.97 rather than the $19.95 advertised. $15.98 for shipping and handling is a bit steep.

• Qi
            qilem May 13, 2009

This is the biggest POS scam operation I have ever seen.
            READ the fine print - you want your 4% CASH BACK? Simply SUBMIT YOUR CREDIT CARD RECEIPTS at EACH ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR ENROLLEMENT IN THIS PROGRAM...
            Burn this place down.

Pedi Pawsdon't use your plastic

all you guys ever complain about is how they over charged your cards. well have you ever waited a few months an then checked out the stores??? or go to a different website like ebay or craigslist? for people who want to get rid of them, or bought too many!? well quit using your plastic an start using you brain an cash.. the green paper money is the safest way to buy!!! How can they charge you 4 times if you pay with cash in hand??yes this product IS IN stores. an ALOT cheaper than on tv. nothing is as it seems on tv. buy from online or a diff. website! seriousely people use your brains. the commercail might say its not in stores buy it now! well they all lie. if you cant tell. i bought this in the store an im happy with it. i also bought a few other things at the store that i saw on tv. also work great!!!

• MacBoy Mar 13, 2012

Pedi Paws is a total Rip-Off!!
              Notify Your State Attorney General!

• Yo
              Yovich Jul 01, 2010

After 5 weeks of waiting I was excited to finally get this product in the mail. I'm sorry I didn't pay closer attention what I was being billed for. The product itself was $19.99 and you get a free shed ender. Both products came in the same box (very small app.12"x5")but you are charged SEPARATE shipping for the FREE shed ender so actually you are paying $35.99 for the pedipaws. I didn't read the small print in the ad or I would not have ordered it. Why 2 shipping charges for 1 pkg? Does anybody know?

• Ed
              Edward Aug 05, 2009

I am tossing the 6th fake check designed to get me to sign up for worthless sevices "compliments" of Pedi-paws. If you like spam you will LOVE pedi-paws.

will you help?

please! help me!

JACKIE LOWE Dec 04, 2008

I dont know how they got my info. But they charged my visa card $39. 96without my approval

• Ha
              Hart Himstedt Nov 25, 2008

The company advertised animal nail trimmer on TV. I was assembling on an order on their website and got led through a series of checks like; would you like another one more and cheaper, think of spare trim head, etc.
              On the end I had a charge of $81.93 ($57.96 and $23.97 for shipping).
              There was no way that I would buy that and would not have confirmed that order but there was no edit or cancel button every check was final.
              I received an order confirmation email from Pedi Paws (Sep. 11/2017), which I returned with canceling the order, do not deliver and that I would let my Credit Card company know not to accept that charge.
              The charge was made on Sep. 23/2017 and slipped through the CC screening. Also I got the delivery to my company’s address. The delivery was directly marked with RTS and given back to the postman.
              On the next month bill I saw the charges and phoned the CC, they promised to investigate.
              Pedi Paw sent a printout to my CC that they had delivered and that no return was received (because it would have needed their RMA on the return).
              So, I been charged for an order I canceled and a delivery, which was sent back. Pedi Paws has my money. I found many complains about this kind of business behavior of that company.
              Have I really let them go away with that?

• Kr
              kristen Nov 17, 2008

I ordered the product via the internet and found that it was weird that they were charging me almost the full amount of the product in shipping. And there was no date it would be sent, no company in which they were sending. I called the next day to cancel and they told me they would. I was to be receiving a confirmation to my email. The next day I called them, back because there was no email and was told it wasn't canceled. David told me that it will come in the mail and I should write return to sender and this claim number. The money was to go back in my account in two weeks. Its Not! So I call the credit card company I have to wait to dispute until three weeks later that is if they say they received it back. Since there was no tracking number it could go missing. And the credit card company told me that even if they return the money they still keep the shipping charge which you know didn't cost them 16.00 to send. Bull! So dont buy anything from them or if you do buy from a store. FYI get a tracking number. I am off to complain to every website I can.