Menu
L
12:53 pm EDT

NuSkin - Fraud

I placed an order for a free 30 day acai berry trial which i only had to pay S&H for and in the small print at the bottom it said that if I didn't cancel within 30 days I would be charged for a month's supply. A week later I tried to cancel the order. I emailed the company's website and wrote them to cancel my order. However, a month later this charge came up on my visa:

JAN 14 PRO¯BODY 866¯407¯5590 SINGAPORE
74556220014017002771629
Foreign Currency¯USD 119.02 Exchange rate¯1.055620
$125.64

JAN 14 NUSKIN 866¯484¯6361 SINGAPORE
74556220014017002870660
Foreign Currency¯USD 119.02 Exchange rate¯1.055620
$125.64

I never received any products and now their phone numbers are both disconnected and there is no website to write them. I am at a loss for what to do since it is past the 60 dispute time with my bank and there is no way to get a hold of this company. I am a struggling student trying survive so I really can't loose $251.28. Is there anything I can do?

A
4:04 pm EDT

NuSkin - Unauthorised Credit Card Charge

A Charge of $119.02 USD has appeared in my account. From calling NUSKIN Australia, NUSKIN Singapore and NUSKIN America it appears that I do not have an account with this company. I've reported this to my bank and they say that it is from NUSKIN Pharamicuticles. I will be following legal action if this charge is not refunded and any furthur charges cancelled.

MY Bank will also be following legal action.

W
12:45 pm EDT

NuSkin - Skaming innocent people

Just wanted to let others know that once you become a distributor... the pressure of always spending more money with this company is ON! The higher you climb in the company, the more you have to spend to keep up your level requirements... so STAY AWAY FROM JOINING IF YOU ARE SMART!

1 comment
C

in order to have cancelation in writing, ensuring chargeback right with your CC issuer... here is the link to emails (thru website): http://www.nuskin.com/erms/customer-help/index.jsp?textCacheLocale=en-US

MUST INCLUDE:
- NAME (As shown on CC)
- CC# (yes, it is safe... as long as you dont provide them with expiry date and CVV).
- Request to Cancel

If you can, send yourself a copy of that email for your own records.

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account