MyGrant Dollars Complaints & Reviews

MyGrant Dollarsscam

On Feb 05 2009 I signed up for my grant dollars and they took 1.95 off my credit card. And put a hold on a $68.13. Which my bank charged me a $25.00 overdraft fee. When I called they informed me that I was suppose to cancel by Feb 11th. When I asked to talk to the supervisor. she said they weren't available and that I would have to e-mail SUPPORT @ GRANT RESEAR GUIDE .COM. attention. JANET JHONSON. When I did that I found out it was a scam. I'm a single women working very hard for every cent that I make. It makes me sick to think their are people out there allowed to get away with this. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME????? Thank you.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • As
      Ash Mar 02, 2009

I paid the $1.95 also. When i went back to see if i could get the money i forgot what the website was calld so I typed in MYGRANTMONEY.COM and saw all the review complaints. I quickly cancled my credit card that i had used previously. I called the 1800 number to tell them that i wanted to cancle my membership.. and told them that i heard that u charges people $68 everymonth after there trial period... they said that they tried to charge my creditcard and it was declined. THank god i cancled it just in time!! They told me where u add ur credit card info on the web page, that it tells u at the botttom that u will be charged $68 after a 7 day trial period. I checked that out for myself and it does say that in very small print! This is such a SCAM!!! I feel bad for who ever gets sucked into it.

• Sh
      sherrie Feb 20, 2009

Foolishly thought this would help me find grants that I could qualify for...WRONG!! Also, when I initially paid the 1.95 there was no other information either on the site or when I printed my receipt mentioning anything about being charged an additional $58.61 after 7 days. Took an act of God to find a phone number in order to cancell!!! BEWARE!!!

• At
      atbroom Feb 16, 2009

do you know the number that i can call so they don't charge my card again?

• At
      atbroom Feb 16, 2009

the same exact thing happened to me. I'm trying to figure out how i can get my 68.13 back. this is horrible. i was never informed that i would get charged again. i didn't even get an email. i feel so confused

MyGrant Dollars — unauthorized invasion

I had my checking account charged for 58.61 and did not have the chance to cabcel anything because I never...