mortgageleads4less.com Complaints & Reviews

mortgageleads4less.com mortgage leads/modification leads

We have been using mortgageleads4less.com 's lead generation services for over 3 years now.

The are knowledgable and always respond to any issue that arises.

mortgageleads4less.com has kept us afloat during this mortgage crisis by providing us dependable and workable leads at a reasonable cost. They even replaced leads that we could not do anything with because of the tight credit restrictions now.

Customer service, quality and integrity all A+ from us!

Respond

mortgageleads4less.com Sells relieable mortgage leads

Mortgageleads4less.com is a reliable source for mortgage leads. They have recently began to sell modification leads and ONE client has posted that mortagageleads4less.com is a bad company. What is bad is the company that is making the accusations, Loan Modifications of America. Look them up on this complaint site! they have many many complaints about them that state that they are scammers.

Personally I'd stay away from buy modification leads from any company, but mortgageleads4less.com has 12 years of experience selling mortgage leads.

1 Response
      • Fr
        Fred J Jan 24, 2011

Your company is a rip off I paid for live transfer leads and never recieve one transfer. Now that you have my money I can never get in touch with you or have my emails and phone calls returned. I will be joining the other party in a class action law suit.

Fred

mortgageleads4less.com did not deliver leads that we paid for

Mortgageleads4less.com is seling bogus telemarketed loan modification leads that are old/bad data. We purchase 200 telemarketed leads from them @ $5 a lead ($1000 up front). We were supposed to receive 5 leads a day the first week. We recieved 21 leads the first day which was 4 days from the date we deposited funds in their account (Marketing Resources, LLC.) at Bank of America. The first 5 calls we made were clients that had not received a call from any telemarketer, and finished a modification quite a few months back or were in the process since a couple months back. THIS DREW A RED FLAG IMMEDIATELY! I tried to call several time, and they never answer the phones (only able to leave voicemail). I sent an email, and received a response that this is happening quite frequently, and that is why they sent more leads than what we requested daily. I said ok, and would try one more day. Again, we are supposed to receive leads every day, and did not receive leads for two days. The second batch of leads we received were the same bad data that we received on the first day. Again, no one had received a call the night before from any telemarkter, and were finished with a modification or had been in the process for several months. I emailed in after I could not reach someone by phone to please stop our campaign, and return our $1000. This was on 9-4-9 that I sent over to our rep Kathy Johnson, and to the sales department email. The date today is 9-11-9, and we have not receive any response, nor any leads.
      Our contract says "Balance less 100 leads will be refunded if not happy w/ program." We only had two days of leads and cancelled. It also states in thier return policy, that any lead that is incorrect or bad data can be returned to their research department, and will be replaced for free (this has not happened). out of 200 leads we have only received 31 leads, which 17 are old/bad data and the balance were no answer taht we left several messages.
      If there is anyone else out there that were ripped off by this company please get in touch with me. We are going to file a fraud suit against them, and would like to do a class action law suit if anyone is interested.
      [protected]@cox.net

2 Responses
        • Fr
          Fred J Jan 24, 2011

I paid money for live transfer leads and have not recieved one transfer. Everytime I call I can never get through. I had a friend call from another state and when he got through as soon as he mentioned my name he was put on hold and then went into voice mail. You people are a rip off and I joining the other party in filing a class action law suit as well as reporting you to the proper authorities. I have a copy of my signed contract as well as my check deposit into your account. Chrisi Giovanni is the person I signed up with and she has completely ignored my emails and phone calls.

Fred

• I am the owner of mortgageleads4less.com. We did give this client all replacements for any bad leads. We have been in business for over 12 years, and this is ONE bad apple here, a very difficult client in the business of Loan Modifications which we have heard they are taking peoples money and holding it indefinitley and not getting the loan modifications done. Consider the source here.