Mags4Cheap Complaints & Reviews

Mags4CheapFraud and scam

I wish I would have looking into this "company" before I "purchased" from them! I ordered a magazine for Valentine's Day, and a week later I got an email that said the publisher received it. Great!, I thought. 12 weeks pass, still no issues, but I thought maybe it was because it wasn't a monthly subscription. Then I needed to change my address, with which I received a prompt email back from mags4cheap saying I should contact the publisher directly. Great!, I thought. Well today I called the publisher, and THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ME! No order, no account, nothing.

I should have gone with my instincts when I first saw the website. It doesn't look very professional. At least I'm only out $10. I just hope they won't use my credit card number and commit more fraud.

• Rb
    R. Brandon Fallon Nov 16, 2008

Ladies & Gentlemen -

I have been the absentee owner of Mags4Cheap.Com for years. I own several other businesses that occupy the majority of my time. About 3 years ago I handed this company off to a management team that has done a very good job of running my company to the ground. There was a time when Mags4Cheap was the best name online for magazine subscriptions. Obviously, that is no more. About a month ago, my own mother found the negative reviews about my company online and called me. I have since come back to Mags4Cheap, replaced my entire staff and am actively managing it myself. We have sold to more than 3 Million people, and although we have millions of very happy customers, there are nevertheless some very unhappy customers out there, including those who posted here.

I am here to reach out to any customers who have not either received their magazine subscription or a refund. If you fit in this category, you may email me directly at [email protected] or call me directly at 281-558-5618.

I will personally investigate your issues and refund you if necessary.

I apologize for the bad experience you have had and I am here to make things right.

Cordially,

R. Brandon Fallon
    Mags4Cheap.Com
    Owner

Mags4Cheaprip offs

Mags 4 cheap charged my Visa Nov' 07 and there was an error message on my transaction, they don't even know what magazine I chose! I emailed customer service, twice, immediately thereafter. Haven't heard a peep now a week later. Charge showed up on my VISA two days later! Total Crooks! Run Away!!

• Gg
    gggimpel Jan 21, 2008

Order magazines (2) Jun.07 they were charged to my visa. Called, email still trying to get something. No magazines No refund. Hoe can they keep ripping people off like that?

• Rb
    R. Brandon Fallon Nov 16, 2008

Ladies & Gentlemen -

I will personally investigate your issues and refund you if necessary.

Cordially,

R. Brandon Fallon
    Mags4Cheap.Com
    Owner

Mags4Cheap — No magazine - No refund!

Ordered (4) magazines in March, 2007 and paid by "VISA' in the amount of $79. Two days later, charge...

Mags4Cheap — Problems with subscription reimbursement!

I placed an order for Blue and Gold Illustrated with mags4cheap on 12/12/06 at which time my Visa wa...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices