Mademoiselle Fitness Complaints & Reviews

Mademoiselle Fitnesstaking money from my bank account

When I went in to cancel my membership, I was lied to and coerced into signing for another year. I was told that they were opening a new facility in my new neighbourhood. When I found out that this was not the case and that the club manager had lied to me, I called him on it and told him that they would not be receiving anymore money toward a null & void contract. I put a stop payment on the biweekly amount at my bank and over the course of 2 years, emails & notices have been sent back & forth. I last heard from the company in Feb of 2009 and now, Sept 2009 they have taken over 700. from my account with no notice to me. When contacted, I was told that unless I have a signed cancellation documentation my contract is an auto renewal and that I owe them money up to now, so they have taken different amounts out of my account. Clearly they know that unless you know the exact dollar amount, you cannot put a stop payment. I am told that they will not issue a refund, but only a time credit. That is complete hogwash and not to mention USELESS because I will never set foot into that gym again. I do not believe in doing business with liars, con artists and thieves and this is what this company is.

Mademoiselle Fitness — Horrible Facility; Rip-off!

When I was pregnant with my second child, I joined Mademoiselle Fitness stating that I would start three...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices