Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about True Spa

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for True Spa. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with True Spa.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used True Spa's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with True Spa, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with True Spa. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
B
3:35 am EST

True Spa True Spa have their priorities mixed

I had heard this company True Spa through a bank telemarketing campaign. They were a spa that was offering a free trial and I decided that there was no harm in just trying it. So I set up a convenient time on the weekend that worked well for me.

When I went in I really enjoyed the free trial and so I decided to sign up for a package. From that time on though I had a very difficult time ever getting a time slot that worked for me.

Every time I would try to call to set up an appointment on the weekend they were fully booked. Even getting an appointment on the weekdays was like pulling teeth. I had to schedule my appointment on a weekday and more than a month in advance!

When it finally came time for my appointment I realized that everyone else there was there for the free trial! True Spa has been trying so hard to get new customers that they aren’t making any time for their paying customers.

I am all for them giving out free trials to get new customers, but not at the expense of customers that are actually paying. This place needs to get their priorities in order.

Read full review of True Spa
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
A
10:38 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I first came across the company through a bank telemarketing campaign. It was a free trial and they booked me a slot at a convenient time on the weekend. The service at the SPA was good but... after I've signed up for the pacakge. I can never get a timeslot in the weekends and even weekday evenings are almost always fully booked. When I finally get to my 1...

Read full review of True Spa and 2 comments