LPG Cylinder Complaints & Reviews

LPG Cylinderless quantity cylinder supply

Dear Sir,
My Father in law is consumer of Siva Gas Agency, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu and his consumer No.is 1221.My wife's aged parents are living alone in Tirunelveli.Tamil Nadu. Last 5 to 6 months.the average consumption of the cylinder was about 55 to 60 days.There after, the cylinder got exhausted within 33 & 30 days.Now the last cylinder was exhausted within 15 days.As there was no spare cylinder available after exhaust, my relative was purchased a Induction stove and gave to them. We the children are living in Karnataka and abroad.
I agree that consumer can demand the dealer to weigh the cylinder during supply by the dealer. But my wife's parents did not demand the same.This is the fault of them.
When i approached the dealer over phone from Karnataka, the lady was refused to answer my question, instead she told me to contact her manager. When i called the Manager of the dealer.replied that that was your fault as you failed to weigh the cylinder. Then i contacted the Manager/Sales/LPG/IOCL who is the in charge for LPG and told him about about all problem we faced, But he told that you had failed to weigh the cylinder during supply and weigh the cylinder at next time. I said i too agreed the fault and no spare cylinder(full) available.Then Manager /IOCL asked me what proof you have. I said no proof .Also i told him that if you want any proof in future, i get it through my friends who will enquire the people those who are the consumer of the same dealer and same will be brought to the knowledge of Media. Then Manager shouted me and.told don't threaten me and have seen many complainants like you.Do whatever you want. He was very favor to the dealer.
Why i made the compliant to the Manager/IOCL that he will carry out surprise inspection for correction.but he was found very favour to dealer and his act was like a dealer.He did not realise the problem of aged people who are living alone. I suspect that under weight cylinders are being supplied to aged people and those who are not knowing the rules about the cylinders while delivery. Hence i request the concerned authority to take necessary action against the Manager/IOC/LPG (mobile No-[protected]) as well as the dealer.

D.R BABU
08-11-14

• Aj
    Ajoy Krishna Datta Sep 05, 2007

I have booked for a gas cylinder (cooking) with my agency RS Agency in Kolkata on 14th of Aug-07 video No -V17521.Unfortunately till date i did not get the cylinder.

I am calling up the agency regularly but they have no answers.Can i know the reason of such delay though i can see everyday the delivery man with gas cylinders.

There are no of ladies taking the phone who even do not want to listen.

• Ni
    nilawar ganesh Dec 25, 2009

respected sir
    i m already a ecofreindly constumer i take lpg cylinder atfer every 3months then also they r not dilivering at home this is totally unstastified service recently i have booked on 8-12-09 uptil know they doesnt dilivered know u should take strick action on my concener
    regards
    Nilawar.P.G
    card no.4820642
    consumer no. 0125
    sv.no.&date:-7106125/23.09.1996
    Distributor code no.:-351864

LPG CylinderUnable to booking LPG from home thru official phone no(all inactive and telling all the time busy-by default) Or by SMS

To

The Authority Incharge,

Bharat Gas Industries Ltd.,

Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I'm sorry to inform you that, so many times we have given complain (to our Dealer as well as to the Authority also) both of you, regarding the matter on behalf of Consumers, our Dealer's(GASJET, 189 D.H.road, Thakurpukur, Kolkata-700063;DCG.LIC.No.CG/LPG/3219/2000;VAT No.[protected];www.ebharatgas.com;) and their all mentioned official phone no.(033-[protected]/[protected]/[protected])

all the inactive phone no. OR they are keeping busi all the time, also they did not give any Mobile No. to the Consumers, and the consumers getting sufferer for booking a immediate and essential LPG cylinder ; but till the date you did not take any action against the Dealer for the complain ;
Ma'm it is not possible to go for booking LPG to go to the booking office everytime in the present utmost situations in the technology; because you know The Company will not give facility to the employee every time for this type advantages ;

They told few consumers, to send SMS them (LPG 57333) but that is also we are trying so many times, but the SMS no going for any technical fault; Another things the consumers are not suring that, the SMS are confirm OR not, and after how many days consumer will get the next LPG cylinder? So the SMS system is not convenient for the consumers ;

So Sir/Ma'm, we the all consumers again requesting you, kindly take care about the matter and immediate action against the above mentioned Dealer to continue the systems smoothly ;

After this informations if you did not take any action against the Dealer, we will go to the next higher authority immediately ;

With Regards,

Subal Chandra Talukder(Bharat Gas Consumer No: G4058) ;

& on behalf of so many Consumers under the above mentioned dealer;

Thakurpukur, Kolkata-700063

Contact No: [protected]

Date : 09.11.2011
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LPG Cylindernon delivery of LPG

I booked for an LPG Gas Cylinder after a six months on 3.1.08. But, till date(8.01.2008) I have not received delivery of cylinder, whereas you are committed to deliver cylinder withing 24 hours. My booking no.is 5902 and my consumer No.AD0692. I am located at Birati. Calcutta 700051.

My dealer Name: Ashadeep, Birati, Kolkata-51. Phone No. [protected]

• Am
    Amol Kumar Srivastava Apr 28, 2008

Sir,

Of late in may cylinder of booking from gas and gaget contained water.

kindly fix the problem.

LPG Cylinder
    Posted: 2008-07-24 by G.K. MAHESHWARI [send email]
    PARTLY WATER FILLED CYLINDER

Complaint Rating:
    I HAVE GAS CONNECTION NO. M-629 WITH INDANE GAS AGENCY, NAMED AS MODREN GAS AGENCY, SHYAM NAGAR, KANPUR, (UP) .LAST CYLINDER SUPPLIRD BY INDANE GAS AGENCY, WAS FOUND PARTLY FILLED WITH WATER. I APPROCHED TO DEALER FOR COMPLAINT .HE REFUSED TO LODGED THE COMPLAINT AND NOT READY TO COMPENSATE.HE...
    Comments India

• Al
    Allan22 Jan 28, 2011

try emailing your actual company Mr A - because readers B have no idea what your talking about with Cell C !!!

Sachin Jaiswal Aug 18, 2016

Dear Sir

I am Gyan Chandra Jaiswal from Bhabha Nagar, kanpur.Sir my gas connection is about 25 years old.Gas connection no. is 6808.Due to some tragedy all document regarding connection had been lost & i could not get the cylinder regularly.but now I have got documents. there is a lot of problem without LPG gas.Sir to get the cylinder I have talked to Mr. Negi(9415019137) & request him to provide the cylinder but now he is denying to give that.He is saying that your connection has been cancelled.

Sir how it may be possible.Plz resolve my problem.I have not in such condition to spend more money to get new connection.

Sir I will wait for your possitive reply.

Thanks & regards

Gyan Chandra Jaiswal
    130, Vishwakrma Nagar,
    Bhabha Nagar, Kanpur

Mo. No. 9935816281

• Am
    Amol Kumar Srivastava Aug 18, 2016

Sir,

Of late in may cylinder of booking from gas and gaget contained water.

kindly fix the problem.
    Amol Kumar,
    117-B faizabad Road,
    Lal Kothi, Lucknow-226007,
    Uttar Pradesh, India

• Bh
    BHARAT BHUSHAN MALHOTRA Aug 18, 2016

MY CONSUMER NO. IS P-20715.MY GAS AGENCY IS PARUL GAS SERVICE, SHOP NO-3-4, MAIN ROAD HARDEV NAGAR, JHARODA, BURARI DELHI-84.

Dear sir,
    We have only one cylinder with us on this consumer No.We require one more cylinder for use as the consumption of gas is more.I went to parul gas service several times but every time i get the reply that we are out of new cylinders.i urgently in need of new cylinder as one cylinder is not sufficient FOR MY FAMILY AND NEW CYLINDER REACHES AFTER 15 DAYS OF BOOKING..
    Please do the needful.
    Parul gas service is also not understanding the needs, and misbehaving with us.
    Please take appropriate action and provide us one more cylinder.
    Thanks & regards

• Dr
    dr rajeshgupta Aug 18, 2016

sir
    i sanjeev kumar consumer no 9483 booked a lpg cylinder by your dealer
    on 13th jan 2011. till cay they have not supplied the cylinder.
    if one want to contact on line then all mob. are kept on divert mode, land line no. is kept on hold or busy.
    one may as many cylinders from markeet in black as one requires. no hearing is there.
    if one trys they donot give response accordingly.
    if i told them that i shall talk to higher authorty they said u may.
    please do the needful.
    my e mail add is [email protected]
    my contact no is 09416027315.
    land line contact no is 01666227315

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices