lottry Complaints & Reviews

lottrySIR I GT MAIL THAT YOUR EMAIL WON 750000 GBP I WANT YOU PLEASE CHECK IT AND TELL ME IS IT REAL OR FAKE

[protected]@gncn.net
Barclays Commercial Bank has dedicated banking services that grows with your business and experts who understand your needs and ambitions.Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Barclays Bank PLC adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" are trading names of Barclays Bank PLC.

CUSTOMERS ATTENTION
London, SE6 4WT, UK
Registered Office: Barclays,
Registered No: 169628.

ATTENTION: MICROSOFT LOTTERY WINNER

We are sorry to inform you that your transfer could not be completed, due to the fact that your nominated account is not a foreign account.

However, your winning fund of £750, 000 GBP is set to be transfer to your home bank account information sent to us. All verification has been done, and your winning fund can only be transfer through the Reserved Bank Of India. Because your nominated account is not a foreign account.

NOTE: The Reserved Bank Of India will charge you Rupees 24, 770 INR as Administration Fee to enable them to transfer the funds successfully to your account. This Administration Fee comprises of Registration Fee of Rupees 10, 500 INR, Foreign Exchange Stamp Duty 8, 500 INR and Clearance Fee of Rupees 5, 770 INR. So the total becomes as Rupees 24, 770 INR.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1996 and amended on 3rd July 2001 by the constitutional assemble. We want you to understand that your won amount will now be transfer through the Reserve Bank Of India to avoid any inconvenience or delay that might lead to loose winnings.

To proceed further you are to re-confirm your account information and kindly send us 1 Passport photograph on time to avoid delay.

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:

Be assured inline with our principles of efficiency, transparency and customer satisfaction, we will handle your case with the highest level of professionalism and discretion to ensure you receive your prize within the shortest possible time.You will only have to follow instructions as stated above and accordingly as all procedures are meant to protect clients and to avoid cases of misappropriation of fund.

Towards your response to this mail, we shall assign one of our Officer to carry out this transaction in Reserved Bank Of India same day will receive your mail. Maywhile, the officer will be coming down to india with your Won Cheque along with your Winning Certificates and the cheque will be deposited in Reserved Bank Of India. Note that the RBI will transfer your fund to your local account immediately after the documentation process.

While we await your response thank you for your time and urgent attention to these vital request as we are committed in delivering high quality banking services to suit your needs.

For query or further clarification, please contact the Senior Accounts Manager of the Account Department on direct line +[protected] Sir Adolf Stratford Thomas (Mr.).

Sir Adolf Stratford Thomas (Mr.),
(Senior Officer)
Account Department (Local/ Foreign)
International Banking Unit,

Foreign Currency Drafts
Company or Personal Cheques
Western Union Payments
==============================
Copyright © 2010 Barclays Bank Plc.
______________________________
CONFIDENTIAL FROM Barclays Bank Plc.

CUSTOMERS ATTENTION
24 Hrs Online Customer Service
Barclays Commercial Bank Of London
London Branch...
PO BOX 36997, Catford,
London, SE6 4WT, UK

Registered Office: Barclays,
Registered No: 169628.

This is to notify you that your won Cheque has been referred from the signal department here in UK to the Reserve Bank Of India waiting for the arrival of the processing officer to procure the vital document needed for the prompt transfer of your funds.

However, the processing officer will be leaving for India tonight for the purpose of the transfer of your fund to your Local Account.

Meanwhile you are to pay your RBI Conversation fee immediately the processing officer get in touch with you, the reason why it will be of paramount importance for you to get that done immediately, that will enable them to procure the vital document needed for the prompt transfer of your funds. The RBI Conversation fee consist of the insurance & ministry of finance stamps as well as the approval signature from India Government. According to the telephone conversations I had with the (RBI) Public Relation Officer, they indicated that immediately the necessity is been put in place your fund will be transfer to your account immediately.

I do advise you to cooperate with the Processing Officer (DR.PETER COHEN WOOLFE ) to enable him get your fund transferred to your account tomorrow only. See below the processing officer's details:

Name: DR. PETER COHEN WOOLFE
Age: 65-Years
Nationality: British
Country Of Resident: England
Email: processingmanager_dr.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Please be reminded that the Administration Fee is 24, 770 INR according to RBI (PRO). And it has to be remitted to the officer immediately he get in touch with you. We sincerely assure you that all processes are well co-ordinated with utmost experience and as soon as the Processing Officer arrive India tomorrow morning all transactions should be fixed. Once again we are sorry for the inconveniences. Thanks for your patience and being part of us. You can write us if there be any query.

We expect that you co-operate with the processing office to enable him get your fund transfer to your local account on time.

For query or further clarification, please contact the Head of Foreign Remittance Department (Cheif Executive) on direct line +[protected]

Sir Adolf Stratford Thomas (Mr.),
(Senior Officer)
Account Department (Local/ Foreign)
International Banking Unit,
Foreign Currency Drafts
Company or Personal Cheques
Western Union Payments
==============================
Copyright © 2010 Barclays Bank Plc.
_____________________________

Comment Guidelines

Respond

lottryPlease help me

i have received the following message and i want to know is it true or false. They also told me the prize is deposited in a suspense account in DEW NET BANK & SECURITY. please hlep me to find out the trouth. the message is as follows

LOTTERY AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We hereby wish to inform you that your email have won a token of five hundred thousand POUNDS incash (500, 000 ) and the collection of your winning funds is pending, You have been approved for a payment of 500.000 POUNDS (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS.) in cash credited to file reference number:...which is deposited with a SECURED BANK in your favour as beneficiary and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY.

FIRST NAME:LAST NAME_______________________
    GENDER____________________________
    AGE_______________________________
    MARITAL STATUS__________________________

================================================
    MR.MARK MORGAN.(Foreign Transfer Manager)
    TRUST MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE BV.
    UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
    C/ CRYDON 28089, UK
    Tel:+[protected]
    Email: u.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
    ===============================================

They are your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you.YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER ...Remember, Failure to claim your winnings/ fund will be added to next International lottery program.

Once again Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,

DR. MRS LAURA GREEN
    UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR
    OFFICIAL SPONSOR:UNITED KINGDOM GOVERNMENT(UK).

Comment Guidelines

6 Responses
        chuchi villarosa Jul 31, 2010

Good Day! i have recieved an email from the United Kingdom national lottery saying that i am 1 of the winner among the 50 winners in category c total of $50.000, 000.00. which is divided to us.the claiming price each is $ 1, 000, 000.00. they instructed us to claim my price with in 14 days..to Contact. [email protected], this notification came from Mr.fred Buterson the information manager of the national lottery.they asked me to verify using the reference # that they give.They gave an option how to claim the price, through courrier means, bank or any disbursement center around the world, i choose through bank..but before that they asked two identification form like 2 copy of passport id, passport copy or drivers license, saying congratulation once again..since through bank contact the bank manager Mr. Donald hilton from Worcester international bank. this bank sent the swift telegraphic transfer form (a120) for the account details. they ask to fill up and sent it back. to transfer the money to my account they give an instraction through online with the code # and password..after the process saying the transaction not completed contact the bank manager. The manager reply that you have to sent the 500 britain money so that your account will activate and as soon the money will transfer in your account. When i sent an e- mail that i cant afford that such of money i asked to send the price through any disbusrement center but they told i dont have choice they told that they dont have disbursement in my location. i just want to know if all this is true or lie.. please help... thanks! chuchi

Samant Ahir Oct 01, 2009

Dear Brother,

I Thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email even though we have not had a verbal conversation, please do not let me down. Please resend your details for comfirmation, that is your Full Names and your contact address so that my attorney who will put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds, this should take not longer than a day or two.

In this light, I have sent you the information of the bank so you can make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you, like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved striaght into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us.

Please find below the banks information.
        Bank Name: Dew Net Bank & Securities (UK)
        Tel: +[protected]
        Fax: +[protected]
        Email: [email protected]

Please note, that you are to inform the bank via e-mail that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank that can accommodate the sum of US$19.5M for further transfer, and they should advice you on such account. I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast, I had to remain awake to get the notification about this contact details, you know the time difference.

I call you brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood brothers.

God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

Your Brother,

MR, SONG

Andre Parent Sep 22, 2008

After dealing with City Link Services with Mr. Bond ??? who have sent me in June 2008 a winning letter which was given as : "Microsoft Award Promo" with an attache explantion of being a Five Hundred BGP winner. I was No (5), my e-mail address has won the above prize (500 000.00 BGP). Addd was a Batch # and I must as soon as possible Clasim my prize with an given Agent Name within 24 hours...Congradulations were given in the name of MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM and must immediateley address my to City Link Courier Services 07 e-mail on live.com and filled up also informations as: name, address, country Tel #, & delivery #.

After paying the Courier involve for the sending the check, everything was stop by "HER MAJESTY REVENUE & CUSTOM U.K. DEPT., which claim the sum of 1, 550.00 BGP ( $2964.00 usd)to be paid for NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZATION FEE which affects all non-resident of the United Kindom. Also detail how and to whom this money must be paid, as a receiver name and address.

After the promess to send my check, it was stop this time by: the ANTI- TERRORIST and DRUG ADICT DEPARTEMENT because of my HIGHLY WINNING PARCEL AND THE HIGH RATE CONTENT AND MUST PLACE A ANTI TERRORIST CERTIFICATE ON IT befor delivery should be made this would cost me 2520.00 BGP. By time I had to fond the money and send it, a new developemnt came up:
        The check that was to be delivered was now overdue the date on it was expireing on the 12/09/2008 and therefore no more time left for the deadline SO NOW ACCORDING TO MR. BOND, THE CHECK MUST BE DEPOSIT IN "DEW NET Bank & SECURITIES AT THE BANK HOUSE, LONDO CITY, UK. Instead of sending me the winning check as it was to be at the beginning, now HAVING MY CHECK DEPOSIT IN THAT BANK IMUST NOW PAY AN EXTRA 2790.00 BGP to have my money tranfer to my local bank in Alexandria...
        here is one of the lattest comment of Mr. Nicholas from that Bank:
        DEW NET BANK & SECURITIES.
        Bank House. London City. United Kingdom.
        Dear customer,

We received your email and we want to let you know that we can not deduct from your winning funds because it has been depsoited in a transit account that know body can withdraw from it.

As a matter of fact we recieve a phone call from Mr. T.Bond that he shall be paying 1000GBP to our account officer tomorrow and that you should copmplete the balance which is 1790GBP so that we could complete the transfer of your winning funds into your local bank account in your country.

You are to make the payment via Western Union Money transfer so that we could effect the transfer at once.

The transfer will be effected as soon as we confirm the payment of the cost of transfer.

You are advised to meet up with the requirements and forward to us your drivers license.
        We await your response as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mr. Thomas Nicolas,
        Account Officer,
        Dew Net Bank & security.

So, now I am worried about the whole set-up, and I am stuck with my deposit money in that Bank without knowing what is next but mostly even if I am unable to pay, CAN I CLAIM BACK ALL THAT MONEY THAT WAS GIVEN PRIOR TO THE DEPOSIT OF MY CHECK(?). Who should i relay on for that buisness ???

Need your advise as soon as possible if it is not too lae. A. P (RAE)

• Ab

age---------------31
        marital status---married

• Aq
        aquin john Jun 18, 2008

my dad's got this same message with the same pin number and all.dude, be careful.thank god that i found ur complaint thanku man

• Fa
        fayrouz abdel basset sayed Jun 15, 2008

FROM:U.K LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
        > UNITED KINGDOM GOVERNMENT(UK)
        > C/ CRYDUN 28089, LONDON.
        > FROM: THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR
        > INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
        > Dear Lucky Winner!!!
        > You have emerged the 2008 UNITED KINGDOM international promotions, You are lucky to be among the award winner of our yearly funds promotions.You are welcome to this year ediction and Your email which drew the winning number, was selected via our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) We hereby wish to inform you that your email have won a token of five hundred thousand POUNDS incash(500, 000 ) and the collection of your winning funds is pending, You have been approved for a payment of 500.000 POUNDS (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS.) in cash credited to file reference number:IPL/[protected]/WP1 which is deposited with a SECURED BANK in your favour as beneficiary and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY.
        > To begin your claim, you are to contact our accredited claims agent officer via email with your following informations :
        > 1.Full Names fayrouz abdel basset sayed abdel rehem...
        > 2.Residential Address 7782 -al-yasmeen st., mokattam city/cairo/egypt
        > 3.Phone Number [protected]
        > 4.Fax Number none
        > 5.Occupation trainer
        > 6.Sex female
        > 7.Age 23 years old
        > 8.Nationality egyptian
        > ================================================
        > MR.MARK MORGAN.(Foreign Transfer Manager)
        > TRUST MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE BV.
        > UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
        > C/ CRYDON 28089, UK
        > Tel:+[protected]
        > Email : [email protected]
        > ===============================================
        > They are your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS NGP/1423 (keep personal) Remember, Failure to claim your winnings/ fund will be added to next International lottery program.
        > Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Once again Congratulations.
        > Yours Sincerely,

GENDER____________________________
        AGE_______________________________
        MARITAL STATUS__________________________

================================================
        MR.MARK MORGAN.(Foreign Transfer Manager)
        TRUST MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE BV.
        UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
        C/ CRYDON 28089, UK