FILE A COMPLAINT

Locanto Complaints & Reviews

Locantopaid premium features not working

I have paid for a week of the top ad premium feature for my ad (ID [protected]) however it has just come to my attention that the feature is not working. I am not a top ad... I am almost the very last ad in my category. To rectify this mistake I would like either the ad to be corrected and made a top ad for another week or for my money paid to be refunded in full. Please contact me by phone, [protected], or via email, Michelle.[protected]@live.com, for any questions or to discuss further.
Michelle Day

Locantojasmeet kaur fraud girl [protected]

Guys she is a fraud, don't pay her, firstly, she will ask for a phone/cam session before meeting for a real one and when u pay her for that (600₹), then she will ask you payment for accounts manager (300₹) and after that, just forget about her, you won't get any kind of attention though she may or may not block you but she won't reply properly.
I have been cheated.
Please take care.

Jasmeet kaur fraud girl [protected]

Locantocheated me and take money from me

One call came from locanto and girl said that we will provide you service without any money and they taken 1010 for registering and then for login 12600 for login and after that they didn't give any service and for cancellations they taken 4800 from me for all money refund but after my transection they didn't refund my money and said that do whatever you want to do or complain location website sir please refund my money that is very important for me 17410 rupees
Purnima ghorai
Account no.-[protected]
Ifsc-SBIN0000093
Mobile no.-[protected], [protected]

LocantoPremium ad listing

I am a genuine advertiser on Locanto.
I am a service provider of Adult Entertainment and have advertised on Locanto for 5 years. Locanto has gone through a few horrendous updates throughout those years, but I stayed loyal.
To keep this complaint short & sweet. Locanto used to accept 15 of my ads for 42 days for free. Now one ad costs $14.95 for 7 DAYS!
And, I only find this out by many, many emails to customer support.
There was no notification to customers of these new charges. These changes took place in a matter of weeks. So much for companies looking after loyal customers!
All businesses have to make money, but I don't see the point in paying for a 'premium listing' when all ads are 'premium listings' what features am I now paying for?
I'm voting with my feet and not advertising on Locanto once my current PAID ads expire, in about 3 days!
I encourage all customers to do the same.
Boycott Locanto!

Premium ad listing

• Updated by nasir baloch · Aug 17, 2019

Plz remove this add on locanto and they number is given that 03337797403 this is my business or personal number.

• Ro
    Rohit sathe Mar 16, 2019

She has tell me take service for sex just 1500 thousand Rs and now she has fraud me my 8000rs

• Na
    nasir baloch Aug 25, 2019

Someone has posted An add for used my personal number and they give my num or sexual activities and other service on locanto my num is 03337797403 plz complain this add and delete it thanks