Limited Treasures Complaints & Reviews

Limited TreasuresArmed services collapsible chair

My wife and children purchased your US Army collapsible canvas chair for me for Fathers Day. Being a proud Army veteran and Paratrooper I was anxious to show off my new chair. Imagine my surprise when after sitting on it for approx. 15 minutes one of the rivets holding the leg support to the seat pulled out through the plastic brace! I am asking for satisfaction in this issue in the form of a replacement chair or reimbursed the $14.99 my family paid for the chair.

Limited TreasuresNot satisfied with the goods

In response to an offering on television, I ordered State quarters...but when the package came, it had stuffed animals. I didn't even notice the quarters on the bears' feet until my daughter arrived. I have tried to contact the company to get authorization to return them (and be sure I get the almost $72 back) but only get messages and no one returns my calls. It isn't even a toll free number so it's very annoying. I want to return them and get my money back since it was so misleading.

Limited Treasuresbad business

Ordered 50 state quarter set, wanted US currency uncirculated, was told that the gold plated set was much more valuable numismatics. come to find out that it pretty much devalued the entire set to less than face value. upon receiving the state quarter set and the first 4 presidential dollars (also gold plated) including 2 display cases (1 for quarters the other for dollars) both boxes were badly damaged. So I sent back the sets and boxes, paying the shipping charges as well, only to wait 2 months before receiving only one box (for the quarters) still damaged beyond repair and no set. An additional charge was taken from my account with no explanation for why or what. I did get a hold of a representative, and she was nice and told me that i was to receive, the sets i was missing plus both boxes. She went on to say that the amount taken from my account was for the next 2009 territorial quarter set. It has been well over 4 months and have received nothing. I have tried calling numerous times all of which I was unable to talk to anyone. I have also left at least 5+ messages asking them to call me and resolve this situation, leaving my cell number and email address. again nothing. I have not been able to leave a email either, every time I try to find a email address ends in vain. something needs to be done about this scam!!! I have lost almost $300 to this company, the only proof i have is a few recites. can I do anything about this???

andrew coker May 17, 2010

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COIN SET EITHER! GOING ON SIX MONTHS AND NO ONE WILL RETURN MY CALLS OR TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. ADRESS: ANDREW COKER 1959 HWY. 19 N. THOMASTON, GA. 30286

Limited Treasures24K Gold Quarter Collections

I purchased the 24K Gold Plated State Quarter Collection in October of 2009. After 2.5 months of waiting, I called them and cancelled my order as they had not yet been received; I decided to get them from another business. 3 weeks after I had already received the collection from my second source, the set from Limited Treasures showed up. Not only did this set show up almost 3.5 months AFTER I had initially ordered it, it has been proven to be IMPOSSIBLE to get them on the phone to fix the situation. I have since been charged additional unapproved fees for product that I never received or ordered. DO NOT- I REPEAT- DO NOT DEAL WITH LIMITED TREASURES IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. They will rip you off!!!

Limited Treasuresitems not received, numerous charges

I too, ordered the state coin bears in August 2009. Like everyone else here, I never received the products. I was charged all different amounts which totalled $202.27. After numerous phone calls and e-mails with no reply, I received 2 small boxes, which I dropped in the mailbox "Return to sender". For these 2 little packages, I was charged a total of $202.27 I proceeded to file a complaint with the BBB. Surprise, surprise! The BBB got a reply from them stating that they shipped me 3 boxes, 2 of which allegedly contained multiple bears and of course they're claiming that they never received these packages back. I responded to the BBB, stating that I DO NOT accept their response and now I guess I'll have to wait and see. I'll keep everyone posted, but I suggest EVERYONE file a complaint with the BBB. Maybe then we can force this company to shut down.

• Gr
    Greg n Joe Apr 02, 2010

I too, ordered the state coin bears in August 2009. I did receive 2 shipments, one in September, one in October, and both containing statements regarding backorders to be shipped within six weeks. I have not received anything since October and I have only 1/2 the bears and have not received the Bear Presidential Dollar George Washington 01 - the actual bonus that convinced me to purchase. I was also charged for all the bears (and paid).
    I have tried calling every other week since January with no one answering and no one returning my calls as they promise they will on the phone message recorder. I have not filed with the BBB as of yet, but have planned to - I just wanted to give them a chance before I did. I just found this web page and now seeing others are having problems, to the BBB it is.

• Po
    P.O.needcloser Apr 27, 2010

scam artists

Limited Treasurescant get my prod.

have called for 3 week and on line say 8-7 and there are 3 differeent no. and called 8 on dot and .. then it say all lines busy.. leave mess.. with get back tooi u in 7 day... not happen... said too email... no active email... acct.. i was get 2 set of 50 state bears and all pres. bears... mr. simon... gray tenn.. email.. angelo [protected]@comast .com or call [protected]... thank you and have a bless day!

• Mf
    m fortney Mar 24, 2010

I totally agree with you. I can't say how many times I have called them and have not gotten a response. One always gets a recording saying they are busy and will get back to you. They never do. I ordered two sets of the gold coin bear and of course paid in full and am still waiting for the 2007 and 2008 bears. Do not do business with them. [email protected]

• Gs
    G Slocum Mar 24, 2010

I have also tried to contact them regarding the last 2 bears in my collection. The first few times I got a real person who said they would be at my house in 2 weeks, that was 6 weeks ago. Now I just get the recording that says they are recieving a high number of calls and if I leave a message they will return my call, anywhere from 24 hrs. to 10 days. This company is the WORST!!!

• Cl
    cliffhanger70 Mar 27, 2010

I tried to contact for weeks I leave messages & no one calls did the go under. I was charged for the presidential bears I did not receive them & others are two come every two monthes have not seen no a thing I am sorry I got started in this.
    [email protected]

Limited Treasurescoin bears

I ordered a set of coin bears in Augt of 2009. I still have not recieved bear number 3 new jersey and also a dollar bear. I assume will never get them
I paid over 500 dollars and all I wamt is these bears to complete my collection. Every time I call I get a run around. I recommed no one deals with this company.
They take your money and run. I need the Washington dollasr bear. Thqnk you Randell Moore Email address is [protected]@att.net
Phone [protected]

• Re
    reneeis Feb 08, 2010

I ordered the bears off tv in july of 09 still haven't recived all my bears PAID IN FULL

jemerson Feb 09, 2010

Same happened to me. Ordered coins in early December for Christmas gift. Never arrived. Called to cancel, and got run around. Very disreputable company. Over 100 complaints filed with Better Business Bureau.

Go to:

to file your complaint. Current file on BBB action against Limited Treasures is very informative.

• Ri
    Richard de Zeeuw Feb 12, 2010

I've ordered the Presidential coin bears and received someone else order. I've tried to find out what I should have had compared to what I have. Can't get anyone to talk to me. I've also order the State Bears and I can't get anyone to tell me what I'm suppose to have with them either. Was told to leave a message--which I did. No called back. Who am I suppose to talk to when I can't even get a human on the phone.

• St
    StanleyChen Mar 27, 2010

I also paid 516 for 4 set US quarters cion 12/14/2009 and I waited until early March 2010 trying to contact them by phone and by emails. Needless to say my email to [email protected] (March 11) got no response.
    Then I did two things ( you can counted this as thress as I used my AE to paid for the order) and my order "eventually" delivered to my door today (March 27, 2010).
    1. I filed an official online complaint to BBB, you can check online and select the one located at TN (have to go to their business register state) on March 17 - 10 days passed their Voice messages said they will reply email.
    2. I called AE and ask them to block any future charges from this merchaint and asked them to contact limited treasures to refun my money or deliver the coins.
    The 2nd is a little bit tricky because I debate this credit card charge or report a fraud that passed 60 days period posted to my cards. But the customer service lady - her name is Bonnie (very nice and helpful) and got my whole story. Because I got a letter from limited treasures dated Jan 18, 2010 about the delay of deliver the coins "because of computer error". Bonnie was able to help me try to push the 60 days grace period from that date for my fraud report. Got to love AE of their service about this!
    I did not know exactly which one get them to finally deliver my cion set today. But, the confirmation email of my BBB complaint said "please allow 30 days from the date of notification, before inquiring about the status of the complaints". I also will not want to do business with them anymore.
    Hope this will help all the victims here to either get their money back or receive their order.

• De
    De De Gilmore Apr 05, 2010

I have been collecting Coin Bears since Aug. 2001. It has taken me many months to try and complete my set!! I hadn't had any trouble until the last few months. Now we cannot get them to answer a phone message or an email. My husband even told them we would report them to the BBB if they didn't answer us and get us the last of our bears which is Hawaii and Iowa. That is all we need just two bears and our set will be finished!!!

We did contact the BBB and they responded back blaming us as to the mix up. Then they told the BBB they had two bears that were paid for and two bears that were not. The orangement has always been they take a payment out automatically and then ship the bear. If two were paid for already why didn't they send the bears!! They told BBB they would send the paid for bears out to us in 30 days---well, we did get two bears, but they were two bears we already have!!! The two we need, we are still waiting for them. Now out of our pocket we have to ship the two bears back to them and continue to wait.

I think all of us who are still waiting or have paid money and are still waiting need to get together and file a class action suit against them? If anyone would know anything about how we could do this please write to us all on this website.

Limited TreasuresLIED TO BY CUSTOMER SERVICE, ITEMS NOT SHIPPED, CHARGED CREDIT CARD

NEVER RECIEVED STATEHOOD QUARTER SETS. THEY CHARGED CREDIT CARD, I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE WHOM SAID ITEMS WERE RE-SHIPPED. I NEVER RECIEVED ITEMS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESNT RESPOND TO NUMEROUS MESSAGES LEFT ON VOICE MAIL. WILL NOT RETURN E-MAIL MESSAGES ALSO.

jemerson Feb 26, 2010

The BBB has now given Limited Treasures a score of F (lowest score possible and well deserved).

• Li
    limited treasures Apr 07, 2010

orderd 50 states coin set in dec 2009 was billed 168.00 never recieved anything have tried contacting cust.serv several times with no luck.this was suppose to be a gift for my kids, these people and thier tv ads should be removed and held accountable

• Ro
    Ron Riggs Apr 08, 2010

Was charged 12/22, on credit card, for territorial coins and on 12/28 for presidential coins and have not received either order. Have called several times, left messages and nothing has been done.

• Pm
    pm227 Apr 21, 2010

i ordered the bears got the first 10 was charged 168.00 and not received the rest.that was in november 2009. tried calling them 4 times know and they will not return my calls as thier machine says. when you leave a message they dont call you back.

Madmom10 May 24, 2010

LIMITED TREASURES ARE CROOKS! Their iligitamate company has stolen thousands of hard working peoples money that expected their items to give to their loved ones for presents. I also along with many of you purchased the 24 karat 50 state quarters back in December of 2009 and my bank account was immidiately charged and I have still yet to receive my order. This is a SCAM! When you try calling the customer service line an automated system answers and informs you that all inquires can be made one of two ways either by e-mail or by mail. When they did have customer service (an actual person) that you could speak to, you could tell they didn't know what to say. I raised my voice at them demanding my items several times. I also got a leter in the mail after 3 months stating the items should be shipped in another 6 weeks, still have yet to receive the items. I have been waiting 6 months, I don't think anyone is going to get their items. LIARS! Like many others, this was supposed to be a gift for my son, to save for when he got older. This company should be sued in a CLASS ACTION SUIT!!!

Limited TreasuresNever received Merchandise

I ordered a full set of toy bears which each holds a U.S. State quarter. I ordered these from an info commercial back in August of 2009. When I didn't receive my bears, I called them around December 2009 and they said that the first order of bears was being delivered within the next 3 weeks. I never received any bears! I just recently called them again and their telephone number is not working. They have deducted monies from my credit account but I have not received ANY PRODUCT! I want a full refund of my money!

• La
    lawomn2 Feb 25, 2010

Ordered collectable US gold coin with bear in November 2009. It's now February 26, 2010, I still have not received the merchandise or my refund and I was charged twice. The customer service number is always busy or they are closed. The phone message says go to [email protected], and you are referred to the phone number, which is always busy, and so on.

• Pa
    Pat Mac Mar 11, 2010

I never received any quarters from info commercial and after never get call backs or e-mails I had to cancel the payment in which they sent partial set and were paid still waiting 6months still no complete set and had to write BBB to get help. Still lied to me and won't return my calls promised remaining set in Jan.2010
    and can't even reach them now. Advise all never to order from them they have an FFF by the Better Business Bur.. Goodluck to all who are waiting and never hearing from limted treasures.

Sincerely
    Pat Mac Throggsneck, NY

Limited TreasuresItems not recieved

I ordered the gold 50 state quarters and was supposed to get the display cases with them. I was charged 19.95 for each display case (2) back on July 4 2009. I have emailed them three times now and they keep telling me that they will be shipped in 4-6 weeks. I have seen MANY coplaints about this place and hope that someone will start a class action suit against them. If I knew the way to get this started, I would sure do it. This place should be investigated and SHUT DOWN NOW

max baer Feb 22, 2010

Same here. I got my quarter set but not the teritory set or the gold dollar set

• Da
    Dawn Leason Mar 11, 2010

I ordered in July of 2009 and have only recieved partial amount of my bears. Have called at least 20 times and still no more bears.I recieved 3 bears and a $7.02 postage due when I paid them back in July for all bears, shipping and handeling...Please help...Dawn [email protected]

Limited TreasuresProduct paid for and not shipoped

I too ordered the State Coin Bears, Order was placed last August, so far I have recieved 1 (one)
Bear (The John Adams) Presidential Bear and thats it.
So far my Debit card has been charged ...08 /31/09...$39.73... 10/01/09...$39.73...10/13/09..$16.94..11/12/09...$39.73...12/10/09...$56.67...12/15/09...$16.94... 01/04/10...$39.73... For a total of $249.47... I have had to cancel my Debit card and get a new one to stop them from taking more, I can't afford them at this price.. Plus the headaches...
I can't get in touch with them either..I turned my complaint over to the banks fraud department and let them handle it..
Just in case anyone from limited treasures reads this, I am

Weldon A. Vanzant Jr.
207 Ridgetop Drive
Russellville, Ky.

Limited TreasuresState Quarter coin bears

I ordered the ten coin bear set from an infomercial. It took about four months till they charged my credit card account. I paid the bill and now it has been over one month and I still have not received the shipment. I called the customer service number and they are either experiencing technical difficulties, busy or closed. I finally got through on the order line but they can only take orders. It was like trying to talk to a zombie. Do not order from this company. They are the biggest joke I have ever seen.

jemerson Feb 09, 2010

Same and worse happened to me. Totally disreputable company.

Use this website to file complaint on Limited Treasures. Over 100 complaints already filed.

• Ka
    Karen Van Detta Feb 22, 2010

I Never received my bears either. Their telephone line is down. I want my money back!

• Ra
    RandyHyatt Mar 10, 2010

Same here. They got my money before Christmas and till this day still no merchandise. Why do they still allow companies like this to exist?

sandra cerra Dec 18, 2010

There's hope out there, I ordered my collection in Sept 2010, was billed, and I finally received my shipment yesterday, Dec 16, 2010. Good luck to you.

sandra cerra Dec 18, 2010

There hope. I finally received my shipment. SandyPa

Limited Treasuresno product received

I order 50 state bears times 3 I have not yet received them but have been billed twice and now I do not wish to receive them at all Christimas is now over and they were order in Aug for Christmas. Please do not send them and I wish to receieve full refund for items that I did not get. My phone is [protected] my address is 14506 25th Ave Ct E Tacoma Wash my E-mail is [protected]@comcast.net. I have also called them several times all I get is phones down or a bussy singal. I also call my credit card company and they asked for me to try going through the company first. Please help me get my refund. Thank You Mrs. Northcutt

• Ro
    Rosa Palmer Jan 06, 2010

I ordered the 50 state bears back in Aug. You have been paid in full for the bears and I still have not received the bears and i think it is very poor business the way that your company is doing business. you promised the bears after three payments were made and I still havent received the product, I will never order anything from your company again. and i will tell everyone I know about how you do business, so if you wamt bad things said about your company thats what your going to get. I have called five or six times to try and get this resolved and no luck. I am Rosa Palmer I live at 324 BElle Ave. Bakersfield Ca. 93308 . and I am a very unhappy costomer. Thank You Rosa Palmer

• Be
    betty boyle Jan 25, 2010

I along with many others, have been charged money and did not receive the coin bears I ordered. I have called the toll free phone numbers I never get a chance to talk to anyone. I always get a busy signal. How can Limited Treasures get away with this? I would like my merchandice or my money refunded.
    Elizabeth Boyle
    232 Bulhead Ave.
    Manahawkin, NJ. 08050

• Ca
    Candace Murphy Feb 02, 2010

I too, was just taken for $240.19 from Limited Treasure. I placed an order for 10 bears + bonus bear for $19.95 months ago and I have never received anything. I had called them about 2 months ago and canceled my order but, surprise they stole my money and didn't send none of those bears for me to cry over the price. What a rip off. I suggest all of us file a BBB complaint soon. I am. Don't forget that you can contact your bank and they can help you dispute the charges.

Candace Murphy Kailua, HI

• Ms
    M Smith Feb 09, 2010

"Ditto" ... I have the same complaint as all of the above comments regarding an order placed to Limited Treasures back in November 2009. I placed an order for the Presidential Bears and as of today I have only received one bear. I would like to cancel my order and will NEVER do business with this WORTHLESS company again. I suggest the same to everyone who reads these comments. This company is a JOKE!!

I would like my money refunded IMMEDIATELY please!!
    Michael Smith
    1330 West Ave #1209
    Miami Beach, FL 33139

• Da
    Daryl Stillwell Mar 06, 2010

I ordered the 50 bear collection with a bonus of the 1 dollar gold coin as well.This was ordered from the Franklin Tennessee outfit on August 13/09 . I live in Canada and recieved a shipment from them a month later, but never recieved half of my shipment.Was told that I would be recieving the rest of my shipment within the month.It is now March 6/2010 and still have not recieved any more of my shipment at all.Of course the half of my shipment that I did recieve never included the dollar gold coin, I was promised either.My entire order was payed the day they were ordered.I have been so busy with other things, that the first shipment was stored away and just assumed the rest of the shipment hadn, t been minted or whatever the problem was in the first place! All I know is I expect the rest of my shipment to be fulfilled as the time lapse has been more than sufficient for the fracking things to get minted and shipped to me.Now I start reading that people have been charged twice and a whole crap of alot of things.What kind of business are they running in Tennessee?I just cant believe what I have been reading here tonight, period.On their 1-800 number it says they are only open six hours a day, five days a week, and yet they have problems getting their product shipped in 7 months.From what I have read here, only getting here by googling Limited Treasures...I have a feeling that this company is nothing but a complete rip off and never will see another fracking bear in my life ...I guess Monday will be a tell all for me when I phone their number back...I will keep you posted but am not holding my breath.I'm shocked by what I have read tonight...Daryl Stillwell Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

• Ju
    Just saying... Sep 24, 2011

What I would like to know is how can this company's product be in all of these internet gift sites? Some one is able to get the product so they can ship to new customers, not directly from limited treasures. Maybe if people started to search the web for limited treasures and come up with all of the sites that sell there product then request from them information on how to get in contact with limited treasures...it seems to me that there is a vast number of sites out there...and there is a good chance they are not getting ripped off or they wouldn't be advertising there product.

Limited TreasuresBear Coin Collection

Ordered approximately 4 months ago...item to be shipped after 3rd payment was processed...not shipped yet. After fraud attempts my credit card was canceled and a new one issued. I have UNSUCCESSFULLY tried to contact this company to let them know about this. Now they have automatic calls coming to my home phone. When you call the [protected] number you get of course automatic answering. I have called 6-7 times, have held for as long as 27 minutes without a response.
Can anyone help me get in touch with these folks to get my money refunded?
Nell Ford, P. O. Box 912, Sylvester, GA 31791

• Ci
    CINEA21 Feb 02, 2010

I NEED HELP TOO, BEEN WAITING SINCE OCT/ NOV 09 PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW @ [email protected]

• Ci
    CINEA21 Feb 02, 2010

HELLLPPP NOT ANOTHER SCAM !!!

• Te
    Terry120953 Feb 06, 2010

I purchased the first set of the State Coin Bears back in July 09. I NEVER received them until the end of Nov.. I called Limited Treasures and told them I would get them elsewhere and NOT to charge me for future shipments. In the last 4 days (Jan 2010) they charged me $324.22 and $72.83 on my bank debit card. I call ALL the numbers I have for them, and it's either a recording (no one has ever called back) or it doesn't ring and just hangs up. I am now going thru my back and disputing BOTH charges. Keep away from this company, NOT worth the aggravation, btw they also overdrew my account and I was hit with $50 in fees. Go to your bank and dispute it.

martha ernstes Feb 25, 2010

I am still waiting for my territorial bears, When will these be shipped Martha Ernstes [email protected]

• Di
    Dick Persinger Feb 26, 2010

awaiting the remainder of my shipment of coin bears. Also suspect overcharge of my account Dick Persinger..4115 colter Dr. Kokomo, in d. 46902 765 455 1397

• Di
    Dick Persinger Feb 26, 2010

Shortage in order...over withdrawal of funds my aaat.

jerusalem pugh Oct 06, 2010

Please everyone check your bears.I just received a James Madison bear with a James Monroe quarter in it.Plus I am only receiving one bear and not two .I ordered two sets.Plus they are charging alot extra for the package.Watch your credit card.Some bears that are supposed be part of the collection is being charged separately.I don't know how to reach them.They will give you a number that does'nt answer.

Limited Treasures — My credit was billed and I have not received the entire product

I ordered the 50 States of America Coin Bear Collection in the middle of August, 2009. from an Infomercial. I...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices