Leaf Financial Complaints & Reviews

Leaf Financiallack of professionalism and expertise

I agree with all of the reviews about this company. I am the owner of a company that sells commercial dishmachines, in doing so, I finance the machines and Leaf helped me with a couple of those deals. However, recently when I reached out to them to help me finance my customers dishmachines, a chain of restaurants and the owner wanted to finance them direct. All I had to do was find him the finance company. So I recommended Leaf and submitted all the paperwork required. Low and behold for one week later, I hadn't heard from my rep, so I sent him several emails, with no response, and finally on my last email I asked him, should I be looking for another financial institution? Still no response. I decided to call them and got a hold of the VP. who knew nothing about the deal and to make matters worse, he reached out to the employee while the employee was out sick.

All that did was really piss off the employee and the employee called me and told me, that since I sent him an email "asking" him if I should just use another institution, that he assumed I didn't want to work with him anymore on this $40K deal. Then when I told him that was true, I was simply asking since he never responded, it didn't matter, the deal was too difficult for him and he was getting the runaround from his office too. Very unprofessional and lack of customer relations skills.

So end of story... my customer had to start the process all over again. WE were stuck with $40k worth of dishmachines and now had to look for new equipment lender...thank you Leaf! Will never use Leaf again. But Leaf doesn't seem to care how many customers they lose, so I'm sure it won't phase them a bit.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Leaf Financialfailure to respond

If you have any questions or concerns about your account including how payments are applied, balance info, etc., do not expect to reach anyone except the operator and message machines. I am now intimate with the message: "You have reach Kimberly McCaskell. I am on the phone or away from my desk. Please leave your name, phone number, & contract number, and I will call you at my convenience. The problem is Kimberly doesn't appear to have any convenient time in her schedule to return calls. I would suggest using another equipment financing company. This is the only one we have a problem communicating with.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Ramelle Feb 01, 2012

Umm... Speaking of a good memory... You seem to have me confused with the scamming spammer in question and I got to tell you I'm a little offended and more than a little miffed Scambuster.

• Ramelle Jan 31, 2012

I like intimate messages.

Leaf Financial — Fraud

I just finished my payments with Leaf Funding, which included the final "Buy-off." After going over my...