Law Offices of Mitchell N. Kay P.C Complaints & Reviews

Law Offices of Mitchell N. Kay P.CThey are still running this scam.

This is the second letter I've received from this scam artist. It clams that I owe $250 dollars or can make 7 payments of $35.71 so reconcile this debt. They clam that I owe a debt to the bank, which I don't understand because the bank would just take that money out of my account of I owed it to them. They way this letter is worded and the name they used makes me think that it's come from a website where I've ordered something in the past.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Jj
      j jokerst Dec 04, 2009

I am having the same trouble from this law firm. He's representing a bank that i have had no dealing with since 1997. What can i do to stop this law firm from harrassing me. Anyone with an answer?

• Ex
      exie Jun 20, 2009

yea, sounds bogus. send the letter. follow up here when done plz.

• Or
      orsty3001 Jun 19, 2009

I'm going to send that letter out today, They are not calling my business threatening to send me to jail if I don't pay this bogus debt. I asked if they could tell me where the debt came from and all they could do was tell me it was from a bank I've never heard of or had an account with.

• Ex
      exie Jun 15, 2009

You need to call this outfit to get an itemized statement. If one cant be provided send a cease and desist letter cert/reg. mail so you have receipt of your order.

Law Offices of Mitchell N. Kay P.C — Asset acceptance, LLC/Ameristar false claim

We received a letter from this law firm that states I owe $24, 000 and could settle for $7, 000. I have never...