Menu
CB Landlords Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
G
3:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA so now you just ignore me

A Month ago now you were given a deposit of 250 dollars on a home a new trailer you have sent me various letters since then but have yet to refund my deposit, witch itself is a pretty simple matter you have not called or contacted me in anyway in regards to the return of my deposit so is it worth me filing a legal action against you're Company Property or Park for the return of this money my answer is yes, , , , you seem to have no concern in the least that you have held my money for a month lied to me and my fiance and have been given every chance to just end this 250 may not be a lot to you but then again it may well be since you refuse to return it...Mr R Addie..

Read full review of Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA

NONE

Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
G
7:57 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA Shady business practise's take deposit on trailer and wont return it..

On 6/25/18 My Fiancee and i went to Kenwood Landing my girl was convinced that even though we had gotten treated badly and lied to by the previous sales associate that it was him and not the company, he basickly promised us 3 properties but every time we tried to give him pmt he told us to wait as they have not passed Insp, yet we would wait for days no call then we would drive out there only to be told the trailer had been sold by someone else but they had a used one we could get for the same money a month this happend 4 times, afetr looking for rental houses for a while my fieancee asked me to try Kenwood landing again where i met Miss Weeks har salesman offerd us a used trailer and we explained for the pricepoint we wanted something new ok no problem he said we came back after a day or so with all our info and a 250 holding fee pick out a trailer we both liked and gave him and Mis Weeks the money order, thats when it all went down hill the one we had picked we were informed had already been sold when we got back to the office but there was one just like it waiting Inspection to w dark wood accents so we said ok, 2 days later we were called back to the office for more check stubs at that time we were informed by Miss Weeks the trailers didnt pass inspection but she had a used one we could get we told her no we would wait she told us she would not allow us to wait come get youre deposit back on Monday when i went to do so she flatly refused to return it laughed when i told her i had contacted coorperate and refused again to return our deposit...so that's how this company treat"s Vets and there spoues's niiice...OOOOOOrrraaaahhh. Kenwood Landing and YES Communities..and Mis Weeks..

Read full review of Kenwood Landing Fayetteville GA