Menu
CB JiLin Tely Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about JiLin Tely Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for JiLin Tely Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with JiLin Tely Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used JiLin Tely Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with JiLin Tely Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with JiLin Tely Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
G
6:43 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered 100 gram of a chemical compound valued 280$. I received only 5 grams. I have been trying to get answers to repeated quests without success. They do not answer mails nor phone calls. I ask to get back the proportional amount of the money for the quantity not furnished or to get the extra 95 grams I have paid for.

View 0 more photos
Read full review of JiLin Tely Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd
ComplaintsBoard
C
2:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Betty was in contact with me for several msgs trying to convince me she was a legit vendor and would guarantee safe and quality shipment of a sample. I was charged for shipping $100 when she recieved the money i was told id get a tracking number. She disappeared. I emailed non stop i got a reply saying she was sorry for delay they reorginized office i would...

Read full review of JiLin Tely Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd and 5 comments