Menu
CB Giant Pharmacy

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Giant Pharmacy

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Giant Pharmacy. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Giant Pharmacy.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Giant Pharmacy's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Giant Pharmacy, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Giant Pharmacy. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
N
6:53 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Store # 0198PH Refused to give medications that were ready bc their system crashed. NOT OUR PROBLEM! I was discharged from the ER and taking my medicine this evening was a MUST! Your pharmacists were rude, mean and very unhelpful. They said there is nothing we can do, we cannot give you these medications. What?!?!?!?! What kind of pharmacy leaves sick...

Read full review of Giant Pharmacy
ComplaintsBoard
S
11:10 am EDT

Giant Pharmacy Service

I get my meds filled at the same giant every single month for over a year now and every single month I get five prescriptions filled the same ones by the same doctor and every time it's not in stock it's not only do I have to take the prescription up there I have to go back up there because you can't do it over the phone and remind them to order it because they never order it they always tell me it's not in stock and have to order it and then I have to go back up there and pick it up to each prescription I have to go up three times to have filled so that's 15 times I have to go up to make trips to Giant to get five prescriptions filled it's absolutely ridiculous one time I had them call another giant to see if they had my meds in stock and they said yes but couldnt use it because it was put on hold for one of their regular customers. I dont feel i should do their job for them every single time I need my scripts filled. They need to do their jobs and make sure they have enough meds to fill their regular customers meds and not have me make a trip there to remind them. They all know me by first name basis from going there so long. Something needs to be done so that customers dont make 3 trips to the pharmacy basically doing their job so I can get my meds filled especially with this virus going around they are putting me and my family in danger by making me come out in the public so many times. Its not like they have a drive thru. I have to go inside. Please please help me fix this problem. I wanted to go back to the first giant pharmacy I went to but I had a problem with a temporary manager there and he told me i was no longer welcome there anymore. They always did there job well. And had my meds in stock when I needed them

Read full review of Giant Pharmacy